This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamersam222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 gamersam222
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

i have got cords to hook my psp to the tv but i can only get sound can anybody tell how to get picture

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

i have got cords to hook my psp to the tv but i can only get sound can anybody tell how to get picture

gamersam222

well what cords are they? composite or component? and what psp model do you have? and do you have a new-ish TV that has progressive scan?

gamersam222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gamersam222

[QUOTE="gamersam222"]

Talldude80

well what cords are they? composite or component? and what psp model do you have? and do you have a new-ish TV that has progressive scan?

there is a switch and i can choose and tv is old and no idea what model it is but it a new one and its red
gamersam222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gamersam222
[QUOTE="Talldude80"]

[QUOTE="gamersam222"]

gamersam222

there is a switch and i can choose and tv is old and no idea what model it is but it a new one and its red

hang on the verision is 3002
MacSexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 MacSexy
Member since 2007 • 143 Posts

What kind of cord are we talking here...Component (Red, Green, Blue) or A/V (Red, White, Yellow)?

spaceninja818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 spaceninja818
Member since 2009 • 425 Posts

I think you have to go to settings, connected display settings and select switch video output on your psp.

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

note if its an old TV, you wont be able to display psp games on it, videos at most.

To display a psp GAME on a TV , the tv must be somewhat new and support progressive scan. and I am pretty sure you must use the component cables (not just composite- red white yellow) to display anything other than videos.

goodluck

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#8 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts

note if its an old TV, you wont be able to display psp games on it, videos at most.

To display a psp GAME on a TV , the tv must be somewhat new and support progressive scan. and I am pretty sure you must use the component cables (not just composite- red white yellow) to display anything other than videos.

goodluck

Talldude80
Doesn't the newest iteration support both outputs now? That was a major feature of the 3000.