Turning to "The Dark Side"

This topic is locked from further discussion.

doeboy313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 doeboy313
Member since 2006 • 92 Posts

My Xbox 360 finally died on me. Ive had it since last Christmas and never had a problem. I took care of it as if it were a child. I had lots of fun with it even tho I had only Halo 3, GoW, and Viva Pinata. It was really fun....until i moved to my new house and unpacked it from its special carrying case, then I popped in some Halo 3 (All excited to play) when....it froze???? Whah?? WTF? I restarted it then it did the same thing but I actually got to start a level. Long story short, I got the RROD, which you can see on my youtube channel, so I sent it in to be repaired and when it gets back (which im going to record too) im selling it with the games and assesories, and getting myself a PS3. Never had a problem with Playstation consoles in my life, and Im not dealing with the Xbox problem. So im going to try and find an 80 GB PS3 on Amazon or something. And of course im doing an unboxing of that aswell. So im still waiting for the 360 to arrive at my house. The first thing I look at when I walk home from school is my front door to see if that 360 is there and so far it isnt, ao when it does arrive it will be filmed. So you can see my transition from the xbox to ps3 on my youtube channel. I honestly cant wait for my PS3. Ive been dieing for one ever since I heard of it, I never even wanted an Xbox, I wanted a PS3 for christmas, but ended up with a 360, I didnt complain tho, didnt want to be unappritiative so I enjoyed it. But now im turning to the "Dark Side" as they say lol.

So have any of you guys ended up getting a PS3 because a problem like mine? I know Microsoft lost at least one customer beacuse of stupid RROD problems.

(BTW if this is the wrong forum for my story, sorry. I dont think it is, its about PS3)

www.youtube.com/ArielBambino856

Patiently waiting for that 360 to come......hurry up I want my Ps3 already!!!!!

RJLateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 RJLateralus
Member since 2007 • 969 Posts

Same thing happened to me... Xbox used to be my # 1 console, when it died on me I changed to PS... I still have an xbox (my fourth by the way)... The only thing that I dont like about playstation is that in Mexico we dont have Playstation store, we can create a fake ID, but you cant purchase anything, and that sucks because I cant buy games like warhawk etc. (even if I get the box edition I will not be able get the download content)

AgentZero225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 AgentZero225
Member since 2007 • 1718 Posts
I went through 4 different 360s until I was like forget it I'm getting a ps3 and staying with it. And ever since I did that I never looked back or had any regrets.
Vijay41086

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Vijay41086
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
lol fail. I doubt anyone wants to watch you change from 360 to PS3 on jewtube. That's the one thing I hate about that website...People put up anything and people actually watch it. Anyway you really should have invested in a product replacement plan at like best buy or something. then when your 360 dies you can just move everything to a memory card and get another one. xD I would get a PS3 but my girlfriend already has one and since I can play it whenever then what's the point in buying the system?
Vijay41086

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Vijay41086
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
But I will be getting MGS4 when it comes out cause that game looks awesome. Until then I'm playing COD4 and Mass Effect on my 360.
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
i bought a 360 in December 06, it died 1 day after..returned it, put the money towards my PS3 :D
agentluap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 agentluap
Member since 2005 • 2254 Posts

I have just got a PS3 as well. I still have my 360. It has RROD on me once in the 2 years I've had it but that wasn't the rason i got my PS3. But trust me you wont regret getting one.

siwelcram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 siwelcram
Member since 2008 • 1183 Posts
We might be the dark side, but we have unlimited power!!!!!
CellAnimation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 CellAnimation
Member since 2007 • 6116 Posts
I sold my launch 360 to a friend when the PS3 was finally launched. The 360 is still going strong, but the PS3 is the console for me. Have fun with your PS3, I'm not sure why you'd consider it the dark side since the PS3 like a 360 is just a toy.
big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 big_boss4life
Member since 2006 • 2633 Posts

Same thing happened to me... Xbox used to be my # 1 console, when it died on me I changed to PS... I still have an xbox (my fourth by the way)... The only thing that I dont like about playstation is that in Mexico we dont have Playstation store, we can create a fake ID, but you cant purchase anything, and that sucks because I cant buy games like warhawk etc. (even if I get the box edition I will not be able get the download content)

RJLateralus

EY mamon :D you can buy ps cards ( are like prepayed phone cards) and can downaload stuff from all psn stores :D