Towerfall Ascension gone from PS4 (PS +)

Hondje89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 0

#1 Hondje89
Member since 2004 • 1806 Posts

Hey all, this might be a dumb question but I had downloaded Towerfall Ascension for the PS4 during it's free availability with PS+, but now it'a gone from my PS4! I'm still a member and I have my other free games still on my PS4...

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

That's strange.

I know my friend accidentally deleted one of his PS4 games when he was trying to exit the game a few weeks ago. He just re-downloaded the game though.

I'm going to check my PS4 for the game and then I am going to check my DL queue (found in the PS store I think) to make sure I have Towerfall and other titles there in case I ever have to delete Towerfall...brb.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SolidTy

Okay, I looked it up and I'm back as I said I would be...

I turned on my PS4 and the Towerfall game was there.

I went to the PS Store and scrolled to "History" tab, and my Towerfall was there as well. If I delete the game, I can easily get it again from my DL history queue.

Everything is kosher on my end. You might have to just simply re-download Towerfall as you may have accidentally deleted it like my friend had done with a different game. Maybe someone you live with accidentally deleted it, I don't know.

I am not game sharing or anything, so if you have a bunch of accounts on your PS4 and games from different accounts, then that could be the problem.

If that's the case then you are on your own. Sony only allows for one other PS4 to actively play those games, and the second PS4 has to be online to access games from my understanding. If you are dabbling with more than one PS4 and multiple accounts, that could be your problem.

If not, then simply go to your DL history and re-download the game.

If you have more trouble, you can always contact SONY.

Hondje89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hondje89

@SolidTy: Tnx for all the help bud! Checking now...

EDIT: Looks like it was deleted indeed, downloading as we speak! Tnx again for your help :)

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SolidTy

@Hondje89 said:

@SolidTy: Tnx for all the help bud! Checking now...

EDIT: Looks like it was deleted indeed, downloading as we speak! Tnx again for your help :)

YAY!

I'm so happy I could help a fellow gamer. :)

Now you know to check your DL queue in the future! It's good to know about that because that DL queue will come in handy if you ever decide to delete a few games to make space for games in 2015, 2016, etc. You'll always have that queue there as back up for old faves. :)

Hondje89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Hondje89

Haha, woohoo!

Yeah, I feel pretty stupid for not checking that list... I would remove DLC and downloaded games on my Xbox all the time and then download them again later through DL history.