JGPLOSEQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1 JGPLOSEQ
Member since 2014 • 47 Posts

So thinking back in the days of the glorius PS2 and even its ansestor PS one, I remembered some really great and enjoyable games that in my Opinion Should get a Remake.

Number 10 - Spyro Trilogy : Well even though if you play them now they are all almost empty as a game, a nice remake with additional features would be great.

Number 9 - Crash Bandicoot : Well it was a fun runner game....

Number 8 - Scaler : It was a nice game, for those who do not know it , you play a shapeshifter lizard and I don't remember much with the story but the gameplay was fun as well as the minigames.

Number 7 - Spartan Total Warrior : It was a great action game. Also the number of weapons that the player could acquire with their special abilities was something really great.

Number 6 - Soul Calibur II : I really enjoyed this game of the serie.

Number 5 - Champions of Norrath : Realms of Everquest : The game was awesome (and its sequel) , I remember gathering with my friends in order to play. The ability to level up and customize your character like a real RPG was the main feature that made it so awesome.

Number 4 - Dark Alliance games : They had a great story. Also in the second one of the serie there was a great crafting system.

Number 3 - Digimon World 1 : Well from this serie I only liked the first title. I can say it was difficult to Terminate without using cheats and required the player to be patient. The "pet" you were taming evolved according to the training and how you brought it up. In order to have a Powerful digimon you had to carefully plan how to bring it up.
The bad thing was that the fighting system wasn't that great and also that you digimon died after some time and you had to go through this from the start...

Number 2 - Dark Cloud : Graphic upgrades and gameplay in the dungeon can be improved as well.

Number 1 - Jade cocoon : Well I mostly played the second game of the serie. It was a great experience. Not only you were leveling up creatures , but also you could hatch eggs and merge creatures giving them more abilities. I think a game like this deserves a Remake, since PS Consoles lack Pet RPGs and I believe Jade cocoon 2 to be one of the best in the History of PS in this Genre.

There were other games I had on the list (but their Remakes - Continuations , where announced or released ex: kingdom hears 1,2 Jack and dexter , Rachet and clank , Star Wars Battlefront...)

What is your top ten list for Ps and Ps2 games that Deserve a remake?

garywood69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 garywood69
Member since 2013 • 518 Posts

Spyro trilogy on PS4 would go down pretty well.

I'm not sure what the status of the IP is though. Didn't they sell him to Activision?

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

Post it in the right board.

JGPLOSEQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#4 JGPLOSEQ
Member since 2014 • 47 Posts

@GTR12: Which one is the right board?

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@jgploseq:

Retro-gaming

dylan417

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 dylan417
Member since 2008 • 5195 Posts

I'd like to see Legend of Legaia get a remake/reboot. I loved the first game on the PS1.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

i would really like an online version for Budokai 3 totally remaking the game with online, but keeping the functionality. The other game i can think of is Timesplitters

gopre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By gopre
Member since 2003 • 210 Posts

Final Fantasy VII. Wait....they're already doing that. YES!

Okay, how about Dragon Quest VIII? Great game. One of the better rpg's on the ps2. If it were to happen, hasn't been any talk of it, I'd want the music taken in a whole new direction. That was my only disappointment in the game.

fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 fend_oblivion
Member since 2006 • 6760 Posts

I'd love to see a remake of these games :

Shin Megami Tensei III : Notcurne
Shin Megami Tensei : Digital Devil Saga Volume 1
Shin Megami Tensei : Digital Devil Saga Volume2