The Legend of Heroes series

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TaCoDuDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 TaCoDuDe
Member since 2006 • 3239 Posts

Well, Im a huge fan of RPG's, and Ive been taking a look at this series. It's gotten some negative reviews from some of the major websites, but I always user reviews of people praising the game.

Is there anyone out there who have played these games? What are your thoughts on them? Are they worth my money?

Claw17k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Claw17k
Member since 2006 • 472 Posts
i heard #1 was good but the rest sucked. but im wondeing the same think. i might just import breath of fire 3 or star ocean
ywywyw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ywywyw
Member since 2005 • 2297 Posts
looks like the 3 of us are all wondering the same thing :P just gotta wait till someone responds.
psp_kid13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 psp_kid13
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts
well i played the second one and the story sucked and the battles were boring but overall i didnt like it
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts

i've been interested in this series as well....might look intoit more

hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hockey73
Member since 2005 • 8281 Posts

i heard #1 was good but the rest sucked. but im wondeing the same think. i might just import breath of fire 3 or star oceanClaw17k

yah 1 is really good, best story in any rpg i have played. the gameplay is meh, but the story and character makes up for that. rest of them are horrible.

Deactivation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Deactivation
Member since 2007 • 1026 Posts
Just started the first one; it ain't bad so far, about 3 hours into it. I can't say a whole lot other than the combat is extremely dull, but the plot seems fairly decent. If not extremely generic as well. If it truely is "50 hours" I don't see myself finishing it.
Claw17k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Claw17k
Member since 2006 • 472 Posts
is the combat at least as good as the original final fantasy for the psp because that worked for me. if its more basic than that than forget it.
hockey73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hockey73
Member since 2005 • 8281 Posts

is the combat at least as good as the original final fantasy for the psp because that worked for me. if its more basic than that than forget it.Claw17k

no its just really dull. there isn't any cool looking attack either. like at the starting of the game, i was just leveling up, but you get to a point where you just avoid all the battles towards the end. the story like i said, really makes up for it, well for me atleast. oh yah, and the "pet" system is stupid, doesn't really help at all.