whiplash00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4601 whiplash00
Member since 2016 • 8 Posts

Does anyone here know how to convert NTSC games to PAL games ???

Would be very appreciated !

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4602 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

@whiplash00 said:

it cant be done m8

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4603 LightR
Member since 2009 • 17739 Posts

@whiplash00 said:

The technology just isn't there yet.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4604 LightR

Got Attila and Valkyrie Chronicles from the new Humble Bundle. Super excited and glad I didn't jump the gun with the steam sale. Would have been an insane bundle if Rome 2 were included.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4605 LightR

@Young_Charter said:

So far I bought three parts to my PC... Im just waiting for Fed Ex to hopefully hurry up and drop my last package before I go to work.. It was my day off.. but overtime calls.. lol

What parts to do you so far?

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4606 MethodManFTW

Dark Souls 3 came out on Xbox One today, kinda. I'm not sure if the servers are up yet, I've been having fun playing solo though.

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4607 Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

@MethodManFTW: I'm so behind on Souls games. I'm still working my way through Demons Souls. I don't think I'll actually finish the game, due to lack of skill. I'll be skipping Dark Souls 1 though, dont feel like going out to purchase Dark Souls.

Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4608 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts

Sup bros? Been a while, right? Figured I'd pop in and check on my dudes. Games are cool.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4609  Edited By MrSelf-Destruct

@MethodManFTW: Dang, I been under a rock for a few months and DS3 is already out?? I have so much catching up to do. I dismantled my rig and banned myself from gaming after MGSV. Haven't played shit since (other than Farcry 4 and Mass Effect 1 on my sister's Xbox One).

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4610 LightR

Seiging is supper fun in Attila. Warhounds for all out attacks or pikemen for crazy defences. Not quite a fan of the map aesthetic.

@MrSelf-Destruct said:

@MethodManFTW: Dang, I been under a rock for a few months and DS3 is already out?? I have so much catching up to do. I dismantled my rig and banned myself from gaming after MGSV. Haven't played shit since (other than Farcry 4 and Mass Effect 1 on my sister's Xbox One).

Haha you thought the ending was that bad hunh?

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4611 MethodManFTW

@MrSelf-Destruct said:

Haha, you haven't missed much, though Dark Souls III is cool so far and Quantum Break looks like it's gonna be dope. DS3 isn't quite out yet, Xbox just has this glitch they don't really care about that lets you play a game as long as its out and playable on the JPN digital store.

annnnnnyhow, mass effect 1 the goat.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4612 LightR

Had a pike unit wipe out an entire uphill cav charge instantly. In another battle had a cav unit get 1000 kills defending with 600 against 2000.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#4613 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

Just started watching Dare Devil season 2. Not bad so far.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4614 MethodManFTW

@Young_Charter: I've only seen the first two episodes of Season 2 but I really dig it so far.

My parents are in town and we just watched The Revenant. That is one damn good movie.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4615 LightR

Western Rome imploded in my Attila game, it's legit a barren wasteland. I'm thinking of destroying every other settlement I come across and having Europe the only existing civilization.

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4616  Edited By Terrencec06

i think I might pick up the MLB Show this year. i don't think I've ever purchased a baseball game.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4617 Young_Charter

@MethodManFTW said:

@Young_Charter: I've only seen the first two episodes of Season 2 but I really dig it so far.

My parents are in town and we just watched The Revenant. That is one damn good movie.

I really wanna see that. I have such a huge backlog of movies I need to see.

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4618 Terrencec06

So damn Quantum Break is getting meh scores, didn't see that one coming.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4619 MrSelf-Destruct

@light - Yeah, it was that bad. Lol. Really, tho, I had to nix gaming altogether so I could stay focused on more important things for a bit.

@method - No shit, ME1 is almost flawless. I finally decided to play as an Engineer. I turned Medic and haven't lost a single ally on my first ever Insanity run. Well, except Jenkins. I hope Andromeda brings back the goatness without being the big-but-boring shit show that DA:I was.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4620 LightR

I feel like DS3 streaming a week early killed a lot of the hype. Gives to much time for people to calm down and think about thier purchase lol.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4621 MrSelf-Destruct

@LightR: No doubt. Nothing sells games like that sweet, sweet day-one hype.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4622 Young_Charter

@MrSelf-Destruct said:

@LightR: No doubt. Nothing sells games like that sweet, sweet day-one hype.

Lol I agree... Man.. It can wait for me..

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4623 LightR

I actually started enjoying BB. I still think Demon Souls is a PoS though. Dashing makes somewhat more sense then dodging - it isn't as blatantly counter intuitive. Maybe hit detection is better, but your aren't dodging into swings your dashing around theme. Level designed removed all the fucking pointless falls and there's actually fences were there ought to be. I might get Dark Souls on sale for $5-10 this summer in case I don't like it too. :L

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4624 Terrencec06

I have all the time in the world to catch up with DS3. Still working my way through Demons Souls lol

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4625 Young_Charter

@LightR said:

I actually started enjoying BB. I still think Demon Souls is a PoS though. Dashing makes somewhat more sense then dodging - it isn't as blatantly counter intuitive. Maybe hit detection is better, but your aren't dodging into swings your dashing around theme. Level designed removed all the fucking pointless falls and there's actually fences were there ought to be. I might get Dark Souls on sale for $5-10 this summer in case I don't like it too. :L

I still the original was the best. The Dark series imo was meh. But I def need to get Bloodborne

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4626 MrSelf-Destruct

Demon's Souls was my favorite until I tried to replay it recently. I never realized how much the controls and combat systems were actually improved in DS1 &2. They just feel better to play. Still, I was far more involved in the first game. Half the fun was seeking tips from wikis and forums on how to get the best gear and survive. That never seemed as necessary with the Dark games. Throw in the fact that the Dark games can't help but feel more of the same, and it's hard to match the excitement I had for Demon's Souls. I'd love to try Bloodbourne.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4627 MethodManFTW

omg propel is disgusting. i thought it was water... i was WRONG. they played me... LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4628 MethodManFTW

Anyone want a copy of Kanye's new The Life of Pablo? I bought it from Kanye's website when he put it up for sale instead of streaming and for some reason they sent me 3 more download links this morning... So they might not work, but no harm in trying.

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4629 Terrencec06

@MethodManFTW said:

Anyone want a copy of Kanye's new The Life of Pablo? I bought it from Kanye's website when he put it up for sale instead of streaming and for some reason they sent me 3 more download links this morning... So they might not work, but no harm in trying.

Got it the other day dang. Oh well decent album though.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4630 Young_Charter

@MethodManFTW said:

The physical copy ? For sure if you still got it bro.

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4631 Terrencec06

God... it's going to take me forever to finish The MCC.

Finally finished Far Cry 4 though, felt pretty meh after it. I think I'm tired of the formula.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4632 MethodManFTW

@Young_Charter said:
@MethodManFTW said:

nah its digital

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4633 MethodManFTW

@Terrencec06 said:

Finally finished Far Cry 4 though, felt pretty meh after it. I think I'm tired of the formula.

Did you blow up the helicopter at the very end, or did you kill the final boss before that?

Also yeah, I bought ODST for the MCC thinking I would play and beat them all for the first time.. I got stuck in Halo 2.. The game looks BEAUTIFUL, but it's all just so samey.

I think I might be like halfway through Halo 5 though.

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4634  Edited By Terrencec06

@MethodManFTW: killed him before that. lol didn't hesitate either

I only played 2 hours of Halo 2 so far, been busy with life. But I'm going to pick it up again.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4635  Edited By LightR

@Terrencec06 said:

It was my first PS4 game with The Last of Us. I've only made it slightly passed the arena then got pretty bored with it unfortunately.

Avatar image for deactivated-583c85dc33d18
deactivated-583c85dc33d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4636 deactivated-583c85dc33d18
Member since 2016 • 1619 Posts

@MethodManFTW said:
@Terrencec06 said:

Did you blow up the helicopter at the very end, or did you kill the final boss before that?

Also yeah, I bought ODST for the MCC thinking I would play and beat them all for the first time.. I got stuck in Halo 2.. The game looks BEAUTIFUL, but it's all just so samey.

I think I might be like halfway through Halo 5 though.

Halo 2 isn't that great, though Halo is best played co-op anyways. I can only imagine playing Halo 1 single player. The rest don't sound like fun single player games to be honest.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4637  Edited By LightR

When you're the Shia Caliph and the pope wants Jerusalem back. Nah brah.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4638 MrSelf-Destruct

Just finished my insanity run of ME1 with a lvl 60 Engineer. The Engi > Liara > Wrex combo is damn good fun. I only wish I spec'd shotguns instead of Throw. But whatever. All achievements unlocked. Now what?

I could play MCC, but I'd probably lose interest once the Flood comes. I'd rather not relive the nuisance, and they are certainly too samey. I put down Halo 4 wayyy too fast.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4639 MrSelf-Destruct

What I'd really like is for ME2 and 3 to be on the Xbone's BC list so I can 100% the whole series. I could probably game on that til Andromeda gets here.

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4640 Terrencec06

@MrSelf-Destruct: Halo 1 was meh but I kept it in the context that it was a old game. I would say lets co-op it but it's almost impossible for me to game like I used to

@beardmad: yeah i wish i had the time to co-op play them but i don't. I will say I like the way Halo 2 started though.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4641 MrSelf-Destruct

I was gonna say I'd gladly co-op MCC with someone, but I'm in the same boat as you. I get maybe 10 hours of game time a week now.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4642 MethodManFTW

if anyone of you guys ever want to do some MCC co-op let me know. if im not at work id probably be down to play

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4643  Edited By MrSelf-Destruct

Sweet. I made a new ME1 character and got her to lvl 60 so I could (for the first time ever) play through the entire series with one Shepard, and ME2 can't detect my ME1 saves.

Edit: So, apparently the ME1 save has to originate on the HDD ME2 is being played on. I had to fight Saren again, go through credits, and Shepard transfered over just fine.

Sidenote: Insanity on ME2 is actually insane, but Infiltrator class seems to make it less so.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4644 MethodManFTW

@MrSelf-Destruct said:

Sweet. I made a new ME1 character and got her to lvl 60 so I could (for the first time ever) play through the entire series with one Shepard, and ME2 can't detect my ME1 saves.

Edit: So, apparently the ME1 save has to originate on the HDD ME2 is being played on. I had to fight Saren again, go through credits, and Shepard transfered over just fine.

Sidenote: Insanity on ME2 is actually insane, but Infiltrator class seems to make it less so.

Yup, Infiltrator all the way. I'd always do the Kasumi mission ASAP to get her SMG, and that Black Widow sniper or whatev. I think I did ME1 insanity... I can't remember that one for sure though. Def remember ME2 insanity though.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4645 MethodManFTW

getting sucked back into destiny O.O

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4646 LightR

Picked up Demons Souks yesterday. Just steamrolled through 4-1 and all of 2 today. Get to the final archdemon, go to pick up the dragon buster, over encumbered. Then I died. Guess what counts as picked up and and dropped, forever dissapearing - the sword. I was playing a strength character too FFS. I'm pretty fucking salty - that must happen to so many people because of all the god damn ore.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4647 MrSelf-Destruct

@light: Sucks dude. That's about the time I'd pull the plug on my PS3. :p

@method: Infiltrator is rad. This is the most fun I've had with ME2 ever. I haven't got the Widow yet, but I'm already one-shotting shielded mercs with the Mantis. I'm breezing through fights on Insanity that gave me hell on Normal with other classes. Even goddamn Horizon.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4648  Edited By Young_Charter

@MethodManFTW said:
@Young_Charter said:
@MethodManFTW said:

nah its digital

I mean I do have it Digital already. Unless it has a few bonus tracks or whatever. I heard he's dropping another album this year. Bey just dropped hers yesterday. So Im expecting Jay to be next. They all usually drop albums around the same time. Hopefully Ye and Jay drop a Throne sequel soon.

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4649 Terrencec06

@Young_Charter: i've been wanting another Throne album for a while now.

LightR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4650 LightR

Restarted with a magic based character. Demon Souls seems a lot easier after Bloodborne. And I never used guides before either, being able to know what a boss does instead of dying to an unexpected move helps a lot.