The Hardest PS3 Game???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GreenPatchSky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 GreenPatchSky
Member since 2009 • 439 Posts

What do you guys think is the hardest PS3 game??? You know the game that has you throwing sharp objects at the tv and screamingwith frustration.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

What do you guys think is the hardest PS3 game??? You know the game that has you throwing sharp objects at the tv and screamingwith frustration.

GreenPatchSky

I think, given the right setting on the system settings, all games have this potential. The "Seelow" level of "World at War" is a grenade spamming, hatred-inducing sight to behold. There are moments in the first "F.E.A.R." that can make you question your will to see the game through... "Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising" will make you pull your jaw up over your eyebrows in frustration...

... fighting Tyson or Ali on "Fighter of the Year" setting, or whatever they call it in "Fight Night Round 4" is arguably more difficult than beating Tyson on "Mike Tyson Punch Out!" for the NES...

:lol:

,,, sorry if my facts are off...

I think they've all had their moments...

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Killzone 2 = Elite. Wipeout HD = The whole racing techno course that's random and changes by the beat of the music. Black Ops = Zombies mode, try getting over 30 without cheating.
hawk549

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hawk549
Member since 2007 • 1220 Posts

most racing games nowadays evoke ALOT of frustration out of folks, myself included. I love em.

MushroomWig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MushroomWig
Member since 2009 • 11625 Posts
Play 3D Dot Heroes, hands down the hardest game I've played this generation.
Rutzfuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Rutzfuz
Member since 2010 • 1202 Posts

Play Call of Duty WaW on Veteran difficulty.

tonyf55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 tonyf55
Member since 2004 • 725 Posts

Never played it... but I've heard Demon Souls is one of the biggest challenges on the PS3

Stressthesky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Stressthesky
Member since 2009 • 490 Posts

Killzone 2 = Elite. Fightingfan

I played this game on normal and I was screaming at my tv. I DO NOT want to experience this game on elite.

geordiebaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 geordiebaz
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts

The final boss on Heavenly Sword, took me forever to figure out how it was done :)

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

There are a lot of challenging games if set to the highest difficulty. But actually in the end it depends on the person who plays it. A friend of mine couldn't get through chapter 3 in Disgaea 3 and I easely plated it. Sure it took some time, but in the end it was rather easy. On the other hand I suck extremly when it comes to Beat em Ups. SSF4 was increbible hard for me and the challenges in MK vs. DCU were impossible for me. Looks like a lot have problems with pattern recognisation, that's why DS is called extremly hard

slim-pagey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 slim-pagey
Member since 2006 • 362 Posts

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Killzone 2 = Elite. Stressthesky

I played this game on normal and I was screaming at my tv. I DO NOT want to experience this game on elite.

i second this lol

RickyRevolver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RickyRevolver
Member since 2010 • 1086 Posts

I'm suprised just one person said Demon's Soul

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

I'm suprised just one person said Demon's Soul

RickyRevolver
Because it isn't hard...
fusionhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 fusionhunter
Member since 2008 • 2009 Posts

World at War. It's basically You Vs Bots with amazing accuracy and unlimted grenades and amazing throws.

I came close to breaking the case but I couldn't because it was my friends game.

jiggaloj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 jiggaloj
Member since 2006 • 4345 Posts

CoD World at War on veteran. Grenades still haunt my dreams to this day.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Demons Souls.. surprised no one had mentioned this so far.

TheMoreYouOwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheMoreYouOwn
Member since 2010 • 3927 Posts
The second play through of Demon's Souls. But the first was tough as well.
ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts
Demon Souls is not hard at all, but you can't use noob tactics to beat the game. If you have played any of most RPGs, you will know what to do. Any Call of Duty on Vet? I didn't think it was hard at all but hey I play all CoDs since 1 on Vet on the First Go. Before Call of Duty 4 and maybe 4 idk...all the enemies respawned, so you had to keep advancing.
BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BattleSpectre

Demon Souls is not hard at all, but you can't use noob tactics to beat the game. If you have played any of most RPGs, you will know what to do. Any Call of Duty on Vet? I didn't think it was hard at all but hey I play all CoDs since 1 on Vet on the First Go. Before Call of Duty 4 and maybe 4 idk...all the enemies respawned, so you had to keep advancing.ShadowDeathX
Well sorrrrrrry Mr. Professional

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"]Demon Souls is not hard at all, but you can't use noob tactics to beat the game. If you have played any of most RPGs, you will know what to do. Any Call of Duty on Vet? I didn't think it was hard at all but hey I play all CoDs since 1 on Vet on the First Go. Before Call of Duty 4 and maybe 4 idk...all the enemies respawned, so you had to keep advancing.BattleSpectre

LMAO, I am just saying, I play my games on the hardest settings. You learn quicker that way =)

but the game that really gets me MAD is, Heavy Rain. Well its not the game but the SIXAXIS! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TILT RIGHT FOR THE GAME TO PICK UP MY MOVEMENT!! ERR lol Haven't beat the game cuz of that.

Conscrumptured

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Conscrumptured
Member since 2010 • 797 Posts
i'm still new to the ps3, but i hear demon's souls is pretty hard. i'll have to try it sometime!
BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BattleSpectre

[QUOTE="BattleSpectre"]

[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"]Demon Souls is not hard at all, but you can't use noob tactics to beat the game. If you have played any of most RPGs, you will know what to do. Any Call of Duty on Vet? I didn't think it was hard at all but hey I play all CoDs since 1 on Vet on the First Go. Before Call of Duty 4 and maybe 4 idk...all the enemies respawned, so you had to keep advancing.ShadowDeathX

LMAO, I am just saying, I play my games on the hardest settings. You learn quicker that way =)

but the game that really gets me MAD is, Heavy Rain. Well its not the game but the SIXAXIS! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TILT RIGHT FOR THE GAME TO PICK UP MY MOVEMENT!! ERR lol Haven't beat the game cuz of that.

Haha i know :D sorry i just had to say it

And yes, the Sixaxis for Heavy Rain was terrible.

GodofEmpires

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GodofEmpires
Member since 2009 • 611 Posts

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Killzone 2 = Elite. Stressthesky

On normal, it only turned difficult in the end. On elite, I quit on the second level.
fighter91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 fighter91
Member since 2005 • 1293 Posts
Demon's Souls was and is still hard for me. The game forces you to think about every move and at times it can be a chore.
TheMoreYouOwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TheMoreYouOwn
[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"]Demon Souls is not hard at all, but you can't use noob tactics to beat the game. If you have played any of most RPGs, you will know what to do. Any Call of Duty on Vet? I didn't think it was hard at all but hey I play all CoDs since 1 on Vet on the First Go. Before Call of Duty 4 and maybe 4 idk...all the enemies respawned, so you had to keep advancing.

General rule of thumb in the gaming community... those who state a game is easy, despite the vast majority of players stating otherwise, hasn't gotten owned by it just as much as any of us. ;)
TheMoreYouOwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TheMoreYouOwn
Meant to say "has gotten owned." D'oh!
zekere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#27 zekere
Member since 2003 • 2536 Posts

Okay, here I go . Any Call of Duty game on Veteran is a nightmare , especially "no fighting in the War room" and the part after the sniper shot in COD4 , and let's not forget how many times I saw the guy coming out of the toilet in the plane (the last level after the ending credits) . COD3 was a disaster due to respawning enemies and the absence of checkpoints . I'm playing World at War right now and I LOL'ed at the player who still has nightmares because of grenades . There are parts where enemies trow 15 or more right in the spot where you are hiding . Again, a disaster .

I decided to start playing Killzone 2 on hard . Again, a mistake ...if hard is this hard, I don't want to try elite . I didn't have much problems with Demon's Souls, except with the Valley of Defilement . Getting the platinum trophy however is a challenge . I also got the platinum trophy with WipeoutHD, took me a year a half . Especially the gold trophies for Zone 75, arcade perfect and elite campaign, and lets not forget Bling Brigade.

I also had troubles with the end boss in Dragon Age Origins .

dantesergei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 dantesergei
Member since 2004 • 2254 Posts
Demon's Souls
jameswoodley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jameswoodley
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Its got to be Call of duty world at war on veteran. I broke about 3 or 4 controllers trying to do it.

Stressthesky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Stressthesky
Member since 2009 • 490 Posts

[QUOTE="Stressthesky"]

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Killzone 2 = Elite. GodofEmpires

On normal, it only turned difficult in the end. On elite, I quit on the second level.

Yeah, if you know how to play an fps, Killzone 2 on normal won't give you that much trouble on the levels. The bosses on the other hand... I never looked up a faq and the bosses would keep tearing me up again and again.

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#31 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

Even on the easiest difficulties, I had a nightmare with Turok, Jericho and Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising. They frustrated me so much that I couldn't give up until I saw the credits roll!

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#32 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

[QUOTE="GodofEmpires"][QUOTE="Stressthesky"]

Stressthesky

Yeah, if you know how to play an fps, Killzone 2 on normal won't give you that much trouble on the levels. The bosses on the other hand... I never looked up a faq and the bosses would keep tearing me up again and again.

I found the waves of enemies in Visari Palace just before the boss fight really annoying, took me a long time to do :P

Snakemaster9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Snakemaster9
Member since 2010 • 1420 Posts

Never played it but people say that Demon Souls is very hard. I wouldn't know.

mldca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 mldca
Member since 2009 • 199 Posts

I got platinum trophy of Demons Souls and believe me, it wasnt an easy task.