ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

I saw on flip board that drive club was reviewed by ign and.got a 5.3 score. If ign can give a game a score that low then it's the equivalent of gamespot score of a 4. Now take this with a grain of salt. I don't have the link so just do a search for drive club review on flip board to see for yourself. It seems credible with a pic of ign score section and the comment why the score was given.

I hope this info is bogus but if it's not people are going to kick themselves for not just playing the psn+ game first instead of preordering the full game like big dummies. I think the tragedy would be we waited so long for this game.

Avatar image for thegamingjunkie
thegamingjunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By thegamingjunkie
Member since 2014 • 309 Posts

@ewalthour: Gosh Yeah hope that it is indeed bogus. Waited so long for this game, pls don't do this to me.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#3 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

i don't buy games based on reviews, i buy them based on my own judgment and what i have seen from the gameplay

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

Facepalm to the biggest degree.... If you can't identify this as fake I guess you have bigger problems..

Jetset314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Jetset314
Member since 2011 • 234 Posts

@MethodManFTW: Review seems a bit biased. Hopefully it is indeed bogus! </sarcasm>

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ewalthour

@MethodManFTW: once again the but hole has arrived just in the nick of time. I am not gullible and was just spreading the news. I do base a game on a myriad of reviews like metacritic style. If I see too many mediocre scores I probably will pass on the game. Why do they have reviews if no one doesn't base purchasing a game on reviews? The score maybe scewed and the content of the review still may convince u to get the game. I don't think buying a game should be solely on reviews but it seem to be a very logical criteria.

7.5 to me isn't a great score more in the average type of game I can wait to pay for Sherlock at lower price.( unless there is no game in site for months and I am clamouring for a another game).

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

well 5.3 does seem justified if the game is not gluten free...just saying..

rashedmhm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rashedmhm
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

Ryan Mccffrey Is From The Xbox Team He Doesn't Review Playstation Exclusives Fake 10/10

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ewalthour

I hate embargoes. I have a sinking feeling based oni impression from playing now on game spot last night that drive club is OK., not great. Most embargoes hold until midnight before game release but this crap is one of those type where Sony must be bargaining people may buy game before reviews come out later( who knows when) today. There is no reason why this morning I shouldn't have seen a crap load of reviews by now.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#10 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

Looks fake.

Avatar image for thegamingjunkie
thegamingjunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#11 thegamingjunkie
Member since 2014 • 309 Posts

Even tho the review is fake, I must say IMO that the rating is spot on.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

gs gave it a 5 so.....

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ewalthour

I was right just not with ign. I am disappointed just like everyone else. Well I will save my moneyfor another game. See how ign score is always inflated? So I'm glad I don't preorder nothing. Next bust will be the order 1886.

I think agregious part about this game is it was delayed a year and they still couldn't get it right. It sounds familiar like another game delayed. I just hope batman and uncharted doesn't have the same fate. I know mgs phantom pain is good just Based on ground zero.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ewalthour

In defense to drive club i am seeing much better scores from dual shockers and video gamer. Maybe it's just ganespot reviewer a butt crack and love Xbox or horizon in general.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

i don't buy games based on reviews, i buy them based on my own judgment and what i have seen from the gameplay

This. Too bad people around here base everything off of someone else's opinion.

humanistpotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 humanistpotato
Member since 2013 • 555 Posts

@MethodManFTW said:

Facepalm to the biggest degree.... If you can't identify this as fake I guess you have bigger problems..

lol

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 The_Last_Ride

@dalger21 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

This. Too bad people around here base everything off of someone else's opinion.

System Wars does it, which is stupid. Why base something of from what someone else thinks instead of making your own damn mind up about the game? I mean jeez. People are so ignorant at times, i don't know if they are jelly or just stupid

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ewalthour

It's hard for me to buy that the ps+ people couldn't at least get the single player yesterday. If the servers are bad then no one should have access. My theory is since we aren't paying for the game then we aren't a priority.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:

System Wars does it, which is stupid. Why base something of from what someone else thinks instead of making your own damn mind up about the game? I mean jeez. People are so ignorant at times, i don't know if they are jelly or just stupid

That's the very definition of a lemming...a person that follows other people with no thought of their own (I know this is also the SW nickname for xbox users)

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Last_Ride

@dalger21 said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

That's the very definition of a lemming...a person that follows other people with no thought of their own (I know this is also the SW nickname for xbox users)

i really don't like the so called nicknames personally, i think they're stupid tbh

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ewalthour

Gametrailers has a driveclub vs forza 2 comparison and GT did give drive club a 8.6 score and he sorta preferred driveclub. Technically it was a tie but maybe driveclub will get better and more fun the more you play and when all the DLC 's come out with the weather effects etc. The guy that reviewed the game love racing games so maybe driveclub will be great in the long run.