This topic is locked from further discussion.

ipumpmygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ipumpmygun
Member since 2007 • 456 Posts

Such a great game and so underated. Well, the online was really good.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
I LOVED the game at first... Exploiters took it over so fast, and with the developers long shut down I don't think anyone is doing anything about it.
ipumpmygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ipumpmygun
Member since 2007 • 456 Posts

I LOVED the game at first... Exploiters took it over so fast, and with the developers long shut down I don't think anyone is doing anything about it.MethodManFTW

I need to fix my bluray player. I need to play all the hard disc games again.

Avatar image for The_Golden_Age-
The_Golden_Age-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The_Golden_Age-
Member since 2012 • 172 Posts

I agree, I thought it was a great game. But like most great PlayStation exclusives, not many people were even aware it existed.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

I LOVED the game at first... Exploiters took it over so fast, and with the developers long shut down I don't think anyone is doing anything about it.MethodManFTW
This. I still play the online every once in a while and there are still a few people playing it, but the chances of getting hackers are very high these days.

RatedSTARZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#6 RatedSTARZ
Member since 2013 • 400 Posts

I actually never got to play StarHawk, I got to play WarHawk though and that was a great game in my opinion :). Felt like it paid homage to classic games like Star Wars Battlefront :)

atc-fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 atc-fanatic
Member since 2009 • 973 Posts

[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]I LOVED the game at first... Exploiters took it over so fast, and with the developers long shut down I don't think anyone is doing anything about it.Bigboi500

This. I still play the online every once in a while and there are still a few people playing it, but the chances of getting hackers are very high these days.

i agree with these guy and i loved warhawk had over 800hrs into it. played the skyhawk beta loved it tell there last beta patch then the game was unbalanced!! starhawk releases i buy it play for 15hr very unbalanced people hacking turning invisiable. half youre team destroying everything in the base just to be jerks so i unstalled starhack never want to return. rip warhawk!!!!!

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

Yeah Starhawk was awesome at first and beta were good times. The community ruined it and the devs themselves drove it into the ground. I played the game so much but they patched the game so that you could still score flags on CTF even if your flag was stolen. That was the main mode I played and they killed it. I haven't played the game since, abandoned my clan and everything.

Dysantic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Dysantic
Member since 2003 • 1624 Posts
Warhawk > Starhawk /thread
coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

I've never really played the MP, but the SP is a lot of fun. A very good game, and under-rated as far as I'm concerned.

SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

Starhawk MP was the last MP I really enjoyed playing, too much went wrong with it though, and I haven't gone back. I hope they try and make another game next gen, I like the style of their games, hopefully they can recreate something and actually see it through and keep the community together. 

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
[QUOTE="Dysantic"]Warhawk > Starhawk /thread

Yeah that game was MP godsend in the early days of PS3.