Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

Just bought a pair of these and I was playing a bit yesterday and the sound was fine. Playing today though and the audio is dropping or there will be some crackling and muffled sounds during combat. Any ideas what is going on? Do I just have a defective pair?

Duntastar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 Duntastar88
Member since 2019 • 40 Posts

Do you have 3D audio enabled? It doesn't work well with games that don't support it and can result in worse audio in some games. That's my experience anyway though this is with a headset that isn't the Pulse 3D

okarimnvo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 okarimnvo
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

So I got my pulse 3d headset around a year ago, and it was working mostly fine except it frequently cut out sometimes (I use it on pc). But recently, it has been disconnecting without even beeping and causing me to either have to turn the headset on and off, or plug it into a new usb slot a few times to get it to work again, but it will usually disconnect right after I get it to reconnect anyways. It might be a problem with charging, since when I plug it in I keep hearing the sound of a USB connecting and disconnecting and my headset doesn't charge, but it isn't a problem with my USB since it works fine for my switch, xbox, and ps5 controllers. It also says sometimes when I try to reconnect it that the usb device isn't recognized. Is there any way to fix this, or will I have to get a new headset?