So, what afrer Final fantasy crisis core and god of war?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dante9916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 Dante9916
Member since 2006 • 203 Posts
I dont know eny really good psp comming this year then those 2, which are enough to me though..
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts

Star Ocean Remakes, Secret Agent Clank, etc.

I would say Dissidia: Final Fanatasy and Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep but that's probably next year

J-link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 J-link
Member since 2004 • 4805 Posts

Well, there are some RPG's (Well.. Dissidia isn't one .. But RPG fans will be the ones who will most likely buy it)coming out, and the Clank game, but other than that, it's pretty much over for the PSP if we are talking about major releases, after Q2 of 08..

Well, I suppose there's GT4 Portable, but that one is soon over 4 years old and you can get the superior version for the PS2 for a really cheap price..

darkPSPfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 darkPSPfan
Member since 2007 • 4934 Posts
star wars the force unleashed. and probably before GOW. and i dont care bout CC so no problem for me :P
great_rulo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 great_rulo
Member since 2007 • 2838 Posts
I dont think that those 2 are good games... since squaresoft and enix joined forces all their RPG started to suck, kingdom hearts was the most stupid RPG eveer done and because of it, even final fantasy started to suck hard, if crisis core were a good turn based old RPG it would be really cool, but no, its a crappy hacknslash RPG like all square-enix games, and finally god of war, uhh it copied everything from devil may cry and zelda, bad game and waaaaaaaaaay overated.
piranha_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 piranha_inc
Member since 2005 • 1994 Posts

I dont think that those 2 are good games... since squaresoft and enix joined forces all their RPG started to suck, kingdom hearts was the most stupid RPG eveer done and because of it, even final fantasy started to suck hard, if crisis core were a good turn based old RPG it would be really cool, but no, its a crappy hacknslash RPG like all square-enix games, and finally god of war, uhh it copied everything from devil may cry and zelda, bad game and waaaaaaaaaay overated.great_rulo

God of war is the best game ever made, is what every action game should have been from the begining(BTW I love DMC and Zelda OOT), obviously you haven't played it

Maybe you're right about the squenix software s*cks like FFXII wich I hated, I've played FF7 Crisis core *** version, and it is nothing like it, the gameplay is really intuitive and fun you should try it before jumping to conclusions (also has the most awesome graphics i've seen on psp)

piranha_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 piranha_inc
Member since 2005 • 1994 Posts

on topic

yeah, there's not much beside those two, kingdom hearts, dissidia and secret agent clank sound like a little of hope but nothing more

Hope there will be more good releases, like a DMC game for PSP

great_rulo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 great_rulo
Member since 2007 • 2838 Posts
Nahh i played god of war till the moving fortress thing in the back of atlas i think, and all those crappy puzzle platformer style things ruin the game, the gore is kinda cool i was like wooooooooooooow when i killed my first cyclops and medusa, but after i think about it, its not a bad game, its just that devil may cry and ninja gaiden are much better.
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#9 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
Kingdom Hearts : Birth By Sleep, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Star Ocean Remakes. Great titles.
killerondalose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 killerondalose
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
ok, wow... aparantly, by ur user name and picure, u are a fan of devil may cry.... devil may cry is another game coming out on the psp. as well as kingdom hearts :)
B-bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#11 B-bad
Member since 2002 • 5705 Posts
well other than GoW CoO and FF: CC there's Flat out, Wipeout Pulse, Destroy all humans, Star Ocean remakes, Dissidia, Kingdom Hearts, Secret Agent Clank, Starwars Force Unleased, Wild Arms Fx, and you know Developers/publisher will announce more at GDC in February and have a blowout for E3 in July 8) 2008 just started!
flip13lolb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 flip13lolb
Member since 2007 • 227 Posts
I'm gonna be too broke after those games wipeout and patapon anyway...well I do have the wii with mario kart to fall back on though
Avatar image for foolwestcoast33
foolwestcoast33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 foolwestcoast33
Member since 2004 • 197 Posts

I dont think that those 2 are good games... since squaresoft and enix joined forces all their RPG started to suck, kingdom hearts was the most stupid RPG eveer done and because of it, even final fantasy started to suck hard, if crisis core were a good turn based old RPG it would be really cool, but no, its a crappy hacknslash RPG like all square-enix games, and finally god of war, uhh it copied everything from devil may cry and zelda, bad game and waaaaaaaaaay overated.great_rulo

looks like you bashed every decent game coming out this year no reason for you to have a psp come on its hard to find original games now

12345yon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 12345yon
Member since 2007 • 1073 Posts

i agree in the fact that kindom hearts story is bad (not to say it sucks), because you are mixing DiSNEY with an RPG

DISNEY,DISNEY WTF????? well, the game is great, but having DISNEY on an RPG??? it just sucks..........and all the FF characters on it with strange stories??? suck.....

but i dont agree with you in god of war, even if it was a ripoff of devil may cry, its great, you can make so f***king strange combos, that are so f***king insane. YAY!

and squaresoft.....the only good game that i saw from squaresoft is FF IX

Avatar image for _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
_SOULtoSQUEEZE_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
Member since 2007 • 1495 Posts

Nahh i played god of war till the moving fortress thing in the back of atlas i think, and all those crappy puzzle platformer style things ruin the game, the gore is kinda cool i was like wooooooooooooow when i killed my first cyclops and medusa, but after i think about it, its not a bad game, its just that devil may cry and ninja gaiden are much better.great_rulo

i guess thats ur opinion. but i didnt really think devil may cry was all that great, and i played NG sigma for the ps3 and i liked it, but it wasnt as good as the GoW games to me. actually playing the GoW games is the most fun ive had playing videogames

Corpload

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Corpload
Member since 2006 • 88 Posts
for me...it must be DANTE!!!...devil may cry on psp...wooww!!...i can't eili wait...haha..:twisted:
Avatar image for addictedtochaos
addictedtochaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 addictedtochaos
Member since 2004 • 1142 Posts

Star Ocean remakes
Wild ARMs
Wipeout Pulse

Lord_Ahti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Lord_Ahti
Member since 2007 • 1262 Posts
If you go to the PSP's new releases section you will see that awesomeness that is to come :o :shock:
Avatar image for torontomapleafs
torontomapleafs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 torontomapleafs
Member since 2006 • 2019 Posts
I trhink that if Fiinal Fantasy and GOW do good and sell lots than im pretty sure that they'll make DEvil May Cry but if those 2 games aren't good than we just got to hope Sony decides to make anoter Socom, Syphon Filiter, orKillzone game or else PSP may just be done for.
awptimistic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 awptimistic
Member since 2007 • 483 Posts
lol this is terrible for the psp right now. Only a couple good games coming out this year/next year. wow.