Skyrim patch 1.05

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ydnarrewop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 ydnarrewop
Member since 2004 • 2291 Posts

Any comments? I've plugged about 7 hours into or so. I've noticed a weird glitch where I can't change weapons by pressing left or right (the quick keys/hot keys whatever you want to call them) it just shows up as one hand and sometimes it will change back after repeatedly trying to equip spells or weapons, but once it got stuck with just a single left fist hanging out and nothing. It wouldn't change. I had to lreload. Anyone else see any other oddities?

Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts
I have HEARD people are haveing a lot of problems with freezes when going in to water. im holding off on updateing till i hear more. I would like to see these new cam kills i hear about but the game is running good enough right now i dont want to chance a broken patch.
jeffbordonaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 jeffbordonaro
Member since 2010 • 375 Posts

I actually havent experienced these so called "cam kills" o_O I've been playing for hours now since the patch and havent seen a thing lol

ydnarrewop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 ydnarrewop
Member since 2004 • 2291 Posts
I have. I've seen them with magic and arrows. They're like Fallout 3 kills in a way...you get a close up or a draw back shot of the character.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
Is the patch already out?
GHO5T-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 GHO5T-
Member since 2011 • 419 Posts

I have HEARD people are haveing a lot of problems with freezes when going in to water. im holding off on updateing till i hear more. I would like to see these new cam kills i hear about but the game is running good enough right now i dont want to chance a broken patch. Wild_Card

Yeah, I heard this as well. There's a fix for it however. You need to delete the game data (Game Data Utility) and then update to 1.05.

Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Wild_Card

iv heard about that but iv also heard people report that it does not help while others say its helps. any way, if you do that then dont you have to start the game all over? if so that is not a very good fix imho considering how many hours people put in to a single play through.

GHO5T-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 GHO5T-
Member since 2011 • 419 Posts

iv heard about that but iv also heard people report that it does not help while others say its helps. any way, if you do that then dont you have to start the game all over? if so that is not a very good fix imho considering how many hours people put in to a single play through.

Wild_Card
Nah, you're deleting the install data not your game save data.
naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts

I downloaded a few hours ago. No problems whatsoever.

elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
haven't had a chance to try it yet but i am sure it will help out
Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Wild_Card
[QUOTE="Wild_Card"]

GHO5T-
Nah, you're deleting the install data not your game save data.

so i just have to reinstall the game? then patch the game?