Should I buy a PS3 or just keep my 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

eaglesfan534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -3

User Lists: 0

#1 eaglesfan534
Member since 2007 • 95 Posts

Well, my xbox is gettin old and i'm preparing for the red ring anytime soon. Now my first game system was playstation and I really think the PS3 looks cool. I love socom and killzone. Now if me 360 does die, i'm pondering wether to just buy a new $200 dollar 360 or sell the controllers and the hard drive when it dies and buying a PS3?? What should I do?

ElGreco88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 ElGreco88
Member since 2009 • 766 Posts

What kind of answer do you expect in the PS3 forum? Well, since you asked I'm gonna tell you that I sold my 360 last year and I'm only playing on PS3 since then. I'm totally happy with it and the latest exclusives are really great. Plus this is the best time to get one with the price drop. But as I said before don't expect " Definitely keep your 360 is teh best console evah" kind of answers in this forum.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

What kind of answer do you expect in the PS3 forum? Well, since you asked I'm gonna tell you that I sold my 360 last year and I'm only playing on PS3 since then. I'm totally happy with it and the latest exclusives are really great. Plus this is the best time to get one with the price drop. But as I said before don't expect " Definitely keep your 360 is teh best console evah" kind of answers in this forum.

ElGreco88
same
flashspear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 flashspear
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

How about keeping it and getting a ps3?

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts
If it dies,buy a PS3,if it doesnt,keep your 360
Caprellid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Caprellid
Member since 2008 • 249 Posts

I sold my xbox just two weeks ago....and got a ps3 slim 250gb. I havent regretted since. I signed up for the netflix trial and mannn blu rays are freaking amazing if you have a HDTV. There just isnt that much new titles to look forward to for xbox (i think)...for ps3..you get the uncompressed version for final fantasy xiii...and there seems to be more games that seem promising for ps3 exclusively..such as...

ffxiii versus

ffxiv online

god of war 3

heavy rain

also whenever I turn on my console, it no longer sounds like a lawnmower.

but I do miss games like gears of war 2...and xbox live..trade offs i guess..also..you can't play your own music while playing any game...can't really do that on ps3..only with a limited amount of games

The choice is yours..but i was on a budget...so i needed to sell the xbox for the money to get the ps3.

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#7 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
Keep it, buy a PS3 too. I would go crazy if I didn't have all the systems - it sounds trite but there really are must-have exclusives for each. Don't sell the pieces of your 360 if it dies, as they'll be worth next to nothing and you can always buy another down the line.
jjak91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jjak91
Member since 2010 • 96 Posts
Sell it and get a PS3 you will be much happier
nightshade869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 nightshade869
Member since 2007 • 3457 Posts
Buy a PS3: Blu Ray Player Free online play integrated wireless Bluetooth Netflix Better exclusives Don't need to buy batteries