This topic is locked from further discussion.

chrisp003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 chrisp003
Member since 2008 • 358 Posts

so i got resistance 2 as a present should i keep it or should i return it and get lbp? i have not played resistance fom thanks

TheWartongue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 TheWartongue
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts
you must play both!
kcwsk8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 kcwsk8
Member since 2008 • 3585 Posts

so i got resistance 2 as a present should i keep it or should i return it and get lbp? i have not played resistance fom thanks

chrisp003
you need to play it. little big planet is good and all, but Resistance does more for a gamer then LBP if you know what I mean.
Trick933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Trick933
Member since 2005 • 808 Posts
Keep it LBP is good but resistance 2 is pretty amazing.
chrisp003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 chrisp003

Keep it LBP is good but resistance 2 is pretty amazing.Trick933

but i havent played the first resistance so i dono if im going to understand the game and i like how u say resistance 2 over lbp and ur pic is about lbp

o and does resistance 2 have split screen?

JackalJnr23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JackalJnr23
Member since 2005 • 844 Posts
I'd suggest you keep it. But that's just one persons opinion. One word, Engrossing. The game excels on many different levels. First of all, there's trophy support. Graphics are an improvement on the original which is pleasing to the eye. Campaign is relatively short but don't let that dissuade you. The Campaign levels are diverse from one another, the boss fights are neat. Cooperative Online is intense allowing up to 8 people at any one time to do battle against the hordes of enemies that will swamp you. Competitive Online supports up to 60 players without a trace of lag. Co-Op & Competitive both let you rank up which adds to the abundance of replay value this game has to offer.
chrisp003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 chrisp003

does r2 have split screen?

chrisp003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 chrisp003

I'd suggest you keep it. But that's just one persons opinion. One word, Engrossing. The game excels on many different levels. First of all, there's trophy support. Graphics are an improvement on the original which is pleasing to the eye. Campaign is relatively short but don't let that dissuade you. The Campaign levels are diverse from one another, the boss fights are neat. Cooperative Online is intense allowing up to 8 people at any one time to do battle against the hordes of enemies that will swamp you. Competitive Online supports up to 60 players without a trace of lag. Co-Op & Competitive both let you rank up which adds to the abundance of replay value this game has to offer. JackalJnr23

thanks for your comment

JackalJnr23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JackalJnr23
Member since 2005 • 844 Posts

[QUOTE="JackalJnr23"]I'd suggest you keep it. But that's just one persons opinion. One word, Engrossing. The game excels on many different levels. First of all, there's trophy support. Graphics are an improvement on the original which is pleasing to the eye. Campaign is relatively short but don't let that dissuade you. The Campaign levels are diverse from one another, the boss fights are neat. Cooperative Online is intense allowing up to 8 people at any one time to do battle against the hordes of enemies that will swamp you. Competitive Online supports up to 60 players without a trace of lag. Co-Op & Competitive both let you rank up which adds to the abundance of replay value this game has to offer. chrisp003

thanks for your comment

No problem, glad to have been of assistance.
babystapler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 babystapler
Member since 2005 • 1679 Posts

does r2 have split screen?

chrisp003

Yep. It has 2-player splitscreen. You can play splitscreen in the 8-player co-op mode (but not campaign) and in the competitive. If you want a good shooter, then you should really keep R2. It's great out of the box, and Insomniac does a great job of supporting their online games in the long-term.

I also think you should get LBP, but not at the expense of R2. They're two of the best PS3 games you can get.

Unassigned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Unassigned
Member since 2004 • 1970 Posts

chrisp003

That's your decision not ours.

chrisp003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 chrisp003
[QUOTE="chrisp003"]

Unassigned

That's your decision not ours.

i know its my decision but i just wanted some imput and im going to keep it and next time if ur not going to answer some1s question dont post thanks