Sharpshooter question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for NakedSnake-1993
NakedSnake-1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NakedSnake-1993
Member since 2008 • 132 Posts

I got the sharpshooter the day it was released and i must say that i really like it, but there is one thing i dont like about it. Which is that it feels loose

1. The main grip feels really loose, when i hold it, it wiggles and and makes a noise sounding like i'm squeezeing it to hard.

2. At the top of the gun, where the sights are, are also loose, and raddles when i use the gun.

3. The part of the gun where the navigation controller slides in. It hold the NAV controller ok but the controller is loose and moves around when i'm using it.

4. The tip of the gun where the move goes in. When ever it rumbles the move cover raddles and makes a lot of noise.

I'm not sure if i just got a bad sharpshooter or it's just the way it's supposed to be.

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts
My navigation controller has a small amount of left to right wiggle room, but I haven't really noticed it while playing. The only other thing on mine thats loose is the adjustable stock. Everything else is pretty solid.
gamerfan85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gamerfan85
Member since 2009 • 652 Posts

Agreed. I haven't had an issue like that either. It's been tight for me.

Avatar image for NakedSnake-1993
NakedSnake-1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NakedSnake-1993
Member since 2008 • 132 Posts

Alright thanks guys. I'm bringing it back to GameStop tomorrow and getting a new one

TheBusterMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 TheBusterMan
Member since 2008 • 50 Posts

Yeah,does anyone else have that problem with the loose nav controller? Bought mine from a mail order catalogue and it's a bit of a hassle to send back.Maybe I should try a bit of Blu tack? Do the American sharpshooters have 'iron'sights? We don't have 'em on the UK red ones.