server under maintenance on playstation site

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mikepointguard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mikepointguard
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
trying to sign up a PSN name on the us playstation site and when I try I get a "server under maintenance" message, HELP! is this happening to anyone else??
drumma1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 drumma1
Member since 2009 • 250 Posts

Yes, it's been down for awhile. Unfortunatley, know one knows why, or how to get around it. I've been having the same problem, since I've been trying to create sub accounts, which require a PC. However, I have heard that you can redeem codes and manage your account on the Qriocity site.

EABGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 EABGamer
Member since 2011 • 230 Posts

does this affect online gaming also ?? I know i created a account on my ps3 2 days ago and everything was fine but i couldn't get into any online resistance fall of man online matches if any is still going on still. Didn't dl the free map packs so maybe there playing on them will find out eventually.

imorital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 imorital
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I'm seeing the same problem in the UK on http://uk.playstation.com/registration/- as soon as I click to sign-up I get the maintenance page. I got my PS3 on Monday and it's not been up at all since then, and there's nothing I can see on the site to suggest anything is even wrong.

Very shoddy, and not a good first impression.