seriously who else wants

This topic is locked from further discussion.

acemasta21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 acemasta21
Member since 2007 • 788 Posts

mass effect for ps3

xmitchconnorx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 xmitchconnorx
Member since 2007 • 2649 Posts
please stop these threads.
heatfanman101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 heatfanman101
Member since 2008 • 2877 Posts

I want it the most, I've made like 20 threads about his game, but no one cares :evil:, I want ME2, or at least ME. That game was the only game I wanted on my xbox before I sold it. I would easily trade MGS4 exclusivity anyday.

Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

Not really. Why?

Novoitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Novoitus
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
i could care less, having a 360 and a ps3 is pretty awesome.
Lolz_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lolz_Master
Member since 2009 • 49 Posts
while i was on a secret covert mission on shadow moses, i came upon a file that leads me to believe that mass effect 2 will be a sub par sequel that will make no revolutionary steps to further its predecessor. i have been sent here to warn you: this software is an attack by foxhound to destroy the minds of playstation owners, dont be a victim.
acemasta21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 acemasta21
[QUOTE="Lolz_Master"]while i was on a secret covert mission on shadow moses, i came upon a file that leads me to believe that mass effect 2 will be a sub par sequel that will make no revolutionary steps to further its predecessor. i have been sent here to warn you: this software is an attack by foxhound to destroy the minds of playstation owners, dont be a victim.

wow lmao!
Lolz_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Lolz_Master
[QUOTE="acemasta21"][QUOTE="Lolz_Master"]while i was on a secret covert mission on shadow moses, i came upon a file that leads me to believe that mass effect 2 will be a sub par sequel that will make no revolutionary steps to further its predecessor. i have been sent here to warn you: this software is an attack by foxhound to destroy the minds of playstation owners, dont be a victim.

wow lmao!

you wont mock me when you fall under their trap and eventually end up under SOP controlled solely by the Patriot AI's. then we will see you "lmao"
xmitchconnorx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xmitchconnorx

[QUOTE="acemasta21"][QUOTE="Lolz_Master"]while i was on a secret covert mission on shadow moses, i came upon a file that leads me to believe that mass effect 2 will be a sub par sequel that will make no revolutionary steps to further its predecessor. i have been sent here to warn you: this software is an attack by foxhound to destroy the minds of playstation owners, dont be a victim.Lolz_Master
wow lmao!

. you wont mock me when you fall under their trap and eventually end up under SOP controlled solely by the Patriot AI's. then we will see you "lmao"

haha, i think i love you.

Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 Nephilim83
Member since 2008 • 4378 Posts
while i was on a secret covert mission on shadow moses, i came upon a file that leads me to believe that mass effect 2 will be a sub par sequel that will make no revolutionary steps to further its predecessor. i have been sent here to warn you: this software is an attack by foxhound to destroy the minds of playstation owners, dont be a victim.Lolz_Master
That's crazy that you had to go on a covert mission in freezing cold Alaska just to discover the obvious. :P ON TOPIC: I don't think it should come to PS3. I really don't think it should be on 360. Mass Effect is a PC game. I don't know how to justify that statement, but I'm saying it anyway. Mass Effect on a console just feels wrong. I got the first one for PC and I'll be getting the second one for PC. I just hope it doesn't fail as bad as I believe it will. :(
xmitchconnorx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xmitchconnorx
[QUOTE="Lolz_Master"]while i was on a secret covert mission on shadow moses, i came upon a file that leads me to believe that mass effect 2 will be a sub par sequel that will make no revolutionary steps to further its predecessor. i have been sent here to warn you: this software is an attack by foxhound to destroy the minds of playstation owners, dont be a victim.Nephilim83
That's crazy that you had to go on a covert mission in freezing cold Alaska just to discover the obvious. :P ON TOPIC: I don't think it should come to PS3. I really don't think it should be on 360. Mass Effect is a PC game. I don't know how to justify that statement, but I'm saying it anyway. Mass Effect on a console just feels wrong. I got the first one for PC and I'll be getting the second one for PC. I just hope it doesn't fail as bad as I believe it will. :(

Didn't come out for 360 first? If it did, did they fix or change anything for the pc version?
liamabob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 liamabob
Member since 2004 • 1723 Posts
I really couldn't care for it, as i've not played it, so I don't know what i'm missing :P What i really do want, on the other hand, is Psi-Ops 2. Wake me up when that comes around :)
Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13 Nephilim83
Member since 2008 • 4378 Posts
[QUOTE="Nephilim83"][QUOTE="Lolz_Master"]while i was on a secret covert mission on shadow moses, i came upon a file that leads me to believe that mass effect 2 will be a sub par sequel that will make no revolutionary steps to further its predecessor. i have been sent here to warn you: this software is an attack by foxhound to destroy the minds of playstation owners, dont be a victim.xmitchconnorx

Didn't come out for 360 first? If it did, did they fix or change anything for the pc version?

I honestly don't know which it came out for first, but I bought it for 360 first. The disc I had was messed up halfway through so I sold it to GS (haha!). After I spent over a couple thousand bucks building my PC it was the first game I got for it, and man it certainly looks better. Of course I have a thousad dollars worth of graphics cards. And it just feels better with a mouse and keyboard. I honestly can't explain it, but some games just feel like PC games and others don't. Ex: Gears of War + PC = Wha?? , Fallout 3 + PC = Perfecto. :P Then again, that's probably just me trying to justify the amount of money I spent on this darn thing!
Lolz_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Lolz_Master

[QUOTE="Lolz_Master"][QUOTE="acemasta21"] wow lmao!xmitchconnorx

. you wont mock me when you fall under their trap and eventually end up under SOP controlled solely by the Patriot AI's. then we will see you "lmao"

haha, i think i love you.

i do not love. having been in war, seeing as much as i did love is nothing to me. all i am still alive for is to see this era through, and to do what ever i can to help and make it better.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

I don't care. Neither does anybody else. Spaming this place with this stupid thread gets you no where.

If anything, spam the devs that made Mass Effect 2. Common sense kid, common sense...

acemasta21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 acemasta21

I don't care. Neither does anybody else. Spaming this place with this stupid thread gets you no where.

If anything, spam the devs that made Mass Effect 2. Common sense kid, common sense...

Denji
spreading the word sorry your on all the time