Resident Evil 5 WHAT THE HELL

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1 Essian
Member since 2007 • 3444 Posts

there, spoilers are no more. You guys must have meant gameplay spoilers, because I didnt mention who the boss was, where the fight took place, or anything else story related, and even so, they were minor gameplay spoilers, so you guys who say I ruined the entire game... well you are just being dramatic. Its not like I revealed the entire plot, so stop freaking whining. Sorry I ruined a small portion of the final boss fight... I mean christ that is about 1% of the entire game and yet you guys are all acting like I gave away everything. Overreact much?

masta21figz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 masta21figz
Member since 2009 • 148 Posts

Sheva's AI shines in the last battle as she gets you rockets and saves your hide multiple times. What you have to do is run around and shut off the lights in the area. Then shoot the rockets when Wesker starts talking to you. When that happens you need to pull out your gun and shoot the rocket. It's actually quite simple.

brian6751

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 brian6751
Member since 2003 • 2993 Posts
How about a SPOILER ALERT!!!!???
Sk8ter_213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sk8ter_213
Member since 2003 • 4573 Posts
WTF, thanks for spoiling the ending for me. Next time, why don't you just game with a friend.
LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LP4EVA2005
Member since 2004 • 8585 Posts

once i read "up tp the final boss" i stopped reading! lol

redskins2156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 redskins2156
Member since 2007 • 2553 Posts
TC come on give us a spoiler alert, i'm not done with the game yet
WrenchNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 WrenchNinja
Member since 2005 • 384 Posts

Just keep at it dude, eventually you'll get him. It took me a while to take him down too. But I didn't have to deal with an A.I. partner, lol.

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
damn man, ever since march 13 up until now u have been just complaining about this game so much, while its ur opinion and i respect that, plus a lil spoiler alert wont hurt buddy, but its a game its bound to have its hiccups here and there, yea it might of been better if there was no partner and just chris alone, or all the other stuff that u had some pretty good facts, but wat can u do? nothin the game is out u bought and ur playin it, if i was u id try to enjoy it as much as i could, u complaining wont fix or change anythin
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts
Wow, thanks for the spoilers TC. Really appreciate it.
GANGSTASAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 GANGSTASAN
Member since 2006 • 2249 Posts
How about a SPOILER ALERT!!!!???brian6751
That's what I bloody thought.
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts
It seems people don't have friends.. People its quite simple.. YOU GET A FRIEND WHO owns a PS3 and the game to play with you.. OR even easier, YOU PLAY Co-op splitscreen with a RL friend.. I mean come one there is really no reason why you should play the game with the AI, you are playing half a game.. Its like playing a game Ultimate Marvel Alliance by your self.. Stupid and no way the fun of playing with some one else.
Avatar image for Gamereviews2008
Gamereviews2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Gamereviews2008
Member since 2008 • 277 Posts

A spoiler alert would of helped ALOT thank you very much. Stop complaining, if you don't like it trade the thing in.

BZSIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BZSIN
Member since 2005 • 7889 Posts

Nice spoilers. I'm not getting this game until Tuesday and it's ruined already. Thank you.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
How about a SPOILER ALERT!!!!???brian6751
Seriously. You are a jerk dude, seriously. Thanks a lot.
juanchito006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 juanchito006
Member since 2009 • 204 Posts

I knew it. I knew Sheva's partner AI would **** up this game. She was doing fine. All the way up the final boss. You have to inject him with the serum, and it should be pretty quick. Unfortunately, when Sheva SHOULD be injecting him, she is off picking her nose in the corner. Also, he ****ing dodges the missiles. No matter what, he always dodges. Am I ****ing missing something? In the Gamespot walkthrough, he never dodges, or at least almost never, and yet I can never ****ing hit him. WHAT AM I MISSING DAMNIT?!?!?!!

Essian

Heyyyyyy you are ruining the game to a lot of people!!!!!!!!!

BaraChat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#16 BaraChat
Member since 2008 • 3144 Posts

I knew it. I knew Sheva's partner AI would **** up this game. She was doing fine. All the way up the final boss. You have to inject him with the serum, and it should be pretty quick. Unfortunately, when Sheva SHOULD be injecting him, she is off picking her nose in the corner. Also, he ****ing dodges the missiles. No matter what, he always dodges. Am I ****ing missing something? In the Gamespot walkthrough, he never dodges, or at least almost never, and yet I can never ****ing hit him. WHAT AM I MISSING DAMNIT?!?!?!!

Essian
These threads are getting as annoying as hell. BLOG THE DAMN THING. We DON'T CARE about how you feel about the games. That is why blogs exist. AND you put a spoiler in there. You, sir, are a disgrace to this forum.
Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#17 Essian
Member since 2007 • 3444 Posts
[QUOTE="BaraChat"][QUOTE="Essian"]

These threads are getting as annoying as hell. BLOG THE DAMN THING. We DON'T CARE about how you feel about the games. That is why blogs exist. AND you put a spoiler in there. You, sir, are a disgrace to this forum.

What spoiler? I mean christ, did I ruin that there is a boss fight? WOW, major spoiler. Hey, guess what else, you have to hit him with weapons! Whoa, now the game is ruined. Oh hey, and one more thing, you might actually win! OMG, I should be burned at the stake!