Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools od Destruction HDD problems

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AdamHoutekamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AdamHoutekamer
Member since 2009 • 40 Posts

i have 88 free gigs and when i put this game in it tell me i have insufficient HDD space. Any reason why?

AdamHoutekamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 AdamHoutekamer
Member since 2009 • 40 Posts

wiped disc and reboot works now

lyndonAPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lyndonAPI
Member since 2002 • 2794 Posts

i have 88 free gigs and when i put this game in it tell me i have insufficient HDD space. Any reason why?

AdamHoutekamer

Had the original solution here but then you replied things got fixed while I was writing. Ah well.

Avatar image for UnknownPerson55
UnknownPerson55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 UnknownPerson55
Member since 2004 • 1232 Posts

that glitch was frequent with this game when it shipped...i got it too back then
some insomniac people said that if you delete a said amount of material from your hdd that the problem will be solved...cant remember how much tho...i just deleted the demo of the game.

hope that helped

Avatar image for UnknownPerson55
UnknownPerson55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 UnknownPerson55
Member since 2004 • 1232 Posts

theres also a glitch on planet mukow after you do the arena where you go to fly to another planet and you see code instead that i get all the tim when playing tod...usually i helps to do all of the arena challenges to make the glitch not occur... i dont know if this is only for me tho :P

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

"When this occurs, either delete or add about 500MB of data to your hard drive and the problem will go away," Stevenson said. Simple enough if you're downloading plenty of content from the PlayStation Network, but a potential pain for anyone who may not have their PlayStation 3 connected to the net.

This is the proper solution for getting rid of the error. I have also heard that you can also add 500 MB and it will solve it.

I thought I was the only one that had that arena problem. I just tried reinserting the game a couple times and it eventually worked.