Question involves the flashing red light and repair kits

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VDWolfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 VDWolfer
Member since 2003 • 593 Posts

Hello everyone, i have i guess what is caleld the flashing red light. that where its green, then yellow, then red flashing. I hear many say the system is dead. I paid for the system to be repaired but have not sent it in yet. I keep hearing how I won't be able to get my saved down. I do have an enclosure kit but i heard that won't work. So I heard about all these repair kits that can fix the problem. Do any of htese work. Also i can't help but wonder if my system will be ok when I get it repaired and won't have to get a new one. I hate to lose all my files. Sorry I'm looking around for a way to save my files. If anyone has any solutions for me, I be happy to hear it. I just don't want to automatically assume I won't be able to get my files. I like to add one thing, when I'm sending them back my system, they are getting the factory hard drive, now the one I use.

There is one small bright side for me, I'm not losing all my games. I put in a new hdd a last year so i transfer all my saved files to a flash disk and then back. I also put all my ps2 stuff on memory cards. Luckily I only played 8 games on my ps3 but still I like to see if I can get them. One of them was FF13 and white knight chronicles.