Question about Final Fantasy VII....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Daniel72296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 Daniel72296
Member since 2009 • 1930 Posts

When do you first switch discs?!? It feels like I've been playing forever and I still haven't gotten to where you switch to disc 2!!

jraizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jraizer
Member since 2009 • 58 Posts

I remember it being pretty lengthy. I think you are in Midgar the whole time in the first disc. So I guess when it seems like you are getting to a close on Midgar then you'll be close.

Daniel72296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Daniel72296
Member since 2009 • 1930 Posts

I remember it being pretty lengthy. I think you are in Midgar the whole time in the first disc. So I guess when it seems like you are getting to a close on Midgar then you'll be close.

jraizer

OK, I just got past the part where Cloud talked about his past, where Sephiroth had about 30x Cloud's health and Sephiroth killed everybody in one hit. Am I close at all, or am I just slow?

Timbydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Timbydude
Member since 2005 • 1087 Posts
Yeah, it's really long. There's a giant, definitive event that marks the transition from Disc 1 to Disc 2...probably the one that the game is best known for. You'll know it when it happens. :P
Timbydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Timbydude
Member since 2005 • 1087 Posts

[QUOTE="jraizer"]

Daniel72296

OK, I just got past the part where Cloud talked about his past, where Sephiroth had about 30x Cloud's health and Sephiroth killed everybody in one hit. Am I close at all, or am I just slow?

Is that when they're in Nibelheim...?
pooyanh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 pooyanh
Member since 2005 • 937 Posts

After the City of Ancients incidents where Aerith........well you know. I'm not sure though it could have been disc2 to disc3 switch. Anyway play the game, who cares about the disc switch ;)

Kaine666_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Kaine666_2
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts

i have this game, bought it from psn, just wondering, when i buy a psp, can i transfer the game onto the psp, and still have it and play it on the ps3?

rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogelio22
Member since 2006 • 2477 Posts

i have this game, bought it from psn, just wondering, when i buy a psp, can i transfer the game onto the psp, and still have it and play it on the ps3?

Kaine666_2
yes!!! i switch between the 2 often transfering my saves back n forth so i can start where i left off very cool feature!!!!
khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

When do you first switch discs?!? It feels like I've been playing forever and I still haven't gotten to where you switch to disc 2!!

Daniel72296
Man, just check the walkthrough
Kloisien17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Kloisien17
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts
Yea You should check the walkthrough but anyways i think it was something before gettin to the golden saucer as you are already past Kalm and nothin happened xD!
_Nolan1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 _Nolan1_
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

I just bought an 8gb memory stick off of ebay so i could download FFVII on my psp. But do I need a PS3 to download the game to my PSP? I don't have a PS3 :(

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts
You can get it via the Playstation Network on either PSP or PS3, you only need one. Also quick question, i'm going to be downloading this as soon as i get my new PSP 3000 and was wondering, how does disc swapping work on this, do we get three files or has it been changed to run without any need to switch anything, also how well does it play on PSP?
lostcali8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 lostcali8
Member since 2005 • 2548 Posts

You can get it via the Playstation Network on either PSP or PS3, you only need one. Also quick question, i'm going to be downloading this as soon as i get my new PSP 3000 and was wondering, how does disc swapping work on this, do we get three files or has it been changed to run without any need to switch anything, also how well does it play on PSP?spike6958

Disc swapping is built into the home menu. A quick pause/change and your done. As for the PSP, it looks and plays great.

FF7 never had many controls so the translation to the new system works fine; think it may even look a bit better on the PSP's smaller screen.

No big TV to blow up fairly dated graphics on..

pooyanh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 pooyanh
Member since 2005 • 937 Posts

I just bought an 8gb memory stick off of ebay so i could download FFVII on my psp. But do I need a PS3 to download the game to my PSP? I don't have a PS3 :(

_Nolan1_
You can use Media Go, which is the best way.