PSP internet help!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Simsfreak14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 Simsfreak14
Member since 2006 • 1480 Posts

Every time I turn on the WLAN switch and scan for an access point is says " an Internal error has occured. (80410A0B)" What does this mean? I don't have a wireless Router or anything.

What should be my problem?

PLZKLLME0080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 PLZKLLME0080
Member since 2006 • 684 Posts

I'm not to sure about that one. For me, sometimes when it doesn't detect a wireless point, it comes up with an error. But not that one. I'll have to look into that and see what the specific error is.

EDIT: I found what to do. You could probably just search google for the specific problem.

internal Error
(80410A0B)

To fix this without any memory loss, take out the UMD which is in the psp, and also take out the memory card.

Next, go to settings, then system settings and click restore settings, the psp may freeze up, but it is not broken, take out the batter pack and put it back in, the settings should be restored and all should work.

I got that from searching google. I'm pretty sure that it should work, sounds about right. But I've never tried it.

cudzooking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 cudzooking
Member since 2007 • 556 Posts
Also, there was a fairly recent FW problem, and if there was no access points it would say that. Updating should fix it, otherwise it would be fixed by PLZKILLME's routine.
fynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 fynne
Member since 2002 • 8078 Posts
If you don't have a wireless router, why are you turning on the WLAN switch? The PSP only connects to the web wirelessly. The USB cord just lets the PSP talk to your computer on the file level. You can't get Internet over it.