Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shatilov
Member since 2005 • 4150 Posts

Hello guys,

Is there any service or website that track the current top played games through PSN, PS3/PS4/Vita.

Something to list the current number of players, or the currently most played games. Like what does steam have with its current status of online users, and current player count of a certain game.

The info doesnt have to be certain, but it can be somewhat accurate.

The reason I am asking is that I plugged in Uncharted 2 a while ago, and for my surprise, some people are still playing it and I had no problem finding a match.

So I check Uncharted 3 and I found a match in less than 30 sec, and most of the players were at normal levels between 9~25 with some 50s & 60s.

But for my surprise Killzone 3 All i found was empty servers. or maybe my timing was wrong, even thought its MP is free like Uncharted 3.

Any idea guys, it would be nice to know what is the community currently playing and the online status of older games.

Shatilov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Shatilov

Anyone got any idea ?

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@Shatilov:

No such thing.

Shatilov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Shatilov

ok I found this one http://psnprofiles.com/ any other sites of similar information, no need for the info to be 100% accurate, but anything that can help in giving an idea regarding a game.

For Modders: I am not promoting other webistes, or trying to in anyway. I just really want to find if such a service is available or if there is a community for it :)