PSA: New Free PS4/PS3/PS Vita Games Now Available for Plus Members

This topic is locked from further discussion.

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#1 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

The PlayStation Store has now updated, unlocking December 2015's free PlayStation Plus games. As announced previously, these include Gauntlet: Slayer Edition and King's Quest Chapter 1 on PS4, as well as Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and SSX for PS3.

Vita owners, meanwhile, get Freedom Wars and Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken.

You can use the links below to queue up your download from the PlayStation Store's website. As always, these games are yours to keep for as long as you remain a Plus subscriber.

December 2015 PS Plus Games Lineup:

• Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (PS3)
  • Freedom Wars (PS Vita)
  • Gauntlet: Slayer Edition (PS4)
  • King's Quest — Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember (PS4)
  • Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken (PS Vita)
  • SSX (PS3)

Does anyone here have a particularly strong opinion about the games that are being served up this week? Probably going to pick up Blood Dragon since I haven't played it yet (in my good ol' Pile of Shame).

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#2 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

Blood Dragon is a great game, it's too bad I bought and played it only a few months ago. But it was on sale then, so oh well. I have some interest in those Vita games, so I might play them. And I'm not sure what to think of those PS4 games because I've never heard of them until these games were announced. All in all, it's a pretty solid month even if I do only end up playing the Vita selections.

SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

Played a bit of Gauntlet and I think its a great add for PS+. Blood Dragon was fun and I'm glad to have a copy of it now.