PS4 games similar to Witcher 3 or DA: Inquisition?

Jimbowesker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 131

User Lists: 4

#1 Jimbowesker
Member since 2009 • 996 Posts

I have recently become entrapped in the world of Dragon Age: Inquisition after only recently recovered from the even more superior and very rewarding world of Witcher 3! I almost feel a new love for RPGs, but that isn't true, I have been here before with FF7 & other old titles. But anways, I have achieved all I can or all I care to and was hoping to find something in the same style or similar to what these 2 games offer. I enjoy a game that is able to gain my attention for 110+ hours simply because it was able to do so and that may not always be the easiest. And these days especially, it is rare to find a game lasting longer than 30 hours. But anyways, if anyone can advise me on a title I may enjoy from obsessing over these 2, it would be much appreciated! Thanks

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#3 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

If you have a access to the PC I would suggest excellent Witcher 2 and the original. Skyrim and first Dragon age and Dragon age 2.

Bloodborne is a different type of RPG, you could try it and see if you can get used to it.

There are more older titles which I worth mentioning however currently Witcher 3 dominates the genre.