PS3 Theme Help Needed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

snover2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1 snover2009
Member since 2008 • 1730 Posts

Ok. I need some help with the "original" theme for the PS3.

I just recently bought killzone 2 (yesterday) and afterward something strange happened to my PS3 menu.

From the day I got my PS3 the default theme had a yellowish/tanish color to it. I change nothing but after inatalling the update for Killzone 2 it turned to Pink.

Why did this happen? Does anyone know? It really irritated me when I started the PS3 and got a face full of PINK SCREEN.

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

There's nothing wrong with your PS3. If your theme is set to "Original", the background color will change with the time of year. As of now, it's currently pink.

tigertechie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 tigertechie
Member since 2009 • 1951 Posts

Ok. I need some help with the "original" theme for the PS3.

I just recently bought killzone 2 (yesterday) and afterward something strange happened to my PS3 menu.

From the day I got my PS3 the default theme had a yellowish/tanish color to it. I change nothing but after inatalling the update for Killzone 2 it turned to Pink.

Why did this happen? Does anyone know? It really irritated me when I started the PS3 and got a face full of PINK SCREEN.

snover2009
Your sister tampered with it
GamingKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 GamingKidX
Member since 2010 • 329 Posts

There's nothing wrong with your PS3. If your theme is set to "Original", the background color will change with the time of year. As of now, it's currently pink.

Vari3ty

Yep, it changes with the time of the year. If you want to change it to a colour of your choice, just go to theme and click colour and select w/e you want.

snover2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 snover2009

[QUOTE="Vari3ty"]

GamingKidX

Yep, it changes with the time of the year. If you want to change it to a colour of your choice, just go to theme and click colour and select w/e you want.

Pink? In March? Shouldn't it have been Pink in Feb. for Valentines Day and Greenin March for Saint Patricks Day?

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts

[QUOTE="GamingKidX"]

[QUOTE="Vari3ty"]

snover2009

Pink? In March? Shouldn't it have been Pink in Feb. for Valentines Day and Greenin March for Saint Patricks Day?

Pink=Spring
newhighscore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 newhighscore
Member since 2008 • 2037 Posts

did you ever think that your ps3 might know something about you that even you didn't? ;)

its very insightful technology.

tigertechie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 tigertechie
Member since 2009 • 1951 Posts

[QUOTE="GamingKidX"]

[QUOTE="Vari3ty"]

snover2009

Whatever
snover2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 snover2009

[QUOTE="snover2009"]

[QUOTE="GamingKidX"] Yep, it changes with the time of the year. If you want to change it to a colour of your choice, just go to theme and click colour and select w/e you want.

tigertechie

Whatever

Well, I guess I'm just nit-picking then.

TheSmurf92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheSmurf92
Member since 2009 • 1222 Posts
i had the same problem, but my ps3 turned all the icons a brown-orangish color.
gangstarapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gangstarapper
Member since 2003 • 105 Posts
[QUOTE="newhighscore"]

did you ever think that your ps3 might know something about you that even you didn't? ;)

its very insightful technology.

hehe good one dude :p