PS3 fixed but now wont turn on - HELP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jookycola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jookycola
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
My Blu-Ray drive died in my launch 80gb. I took it to a place to get fixed. They fixed it alright, now the thing won't turn on at all. The red light is on but it won't power up no matter what I do. Power button nothing, eject button nope, the controllers won't kick it on plugged in or not. I know I should take it back and make them fix it but they already had it for nearly 2 months to fix something that takes 15 to 20 minutes to fix. And when I gave it to them it turned on fine. What can I do to fix this. Anyone that fixes PS3's know what could cause this? Common connector mistake maybe that I can fix without dealing with these idiots again
4NGoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 4NGoods
Member since 2007 • 1030 Posts
Some fix you got there :P... anyways, i highly suggest you bring it back to them and show them it's not working. If you dont want them to fix it, fine but at the very least i'd demand a refund. Also, are you sure they gave you back the same unit?
PixelAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 PixelAddict
Member since 2008 • 2237 Posts

Well it just doesn't sound fixed at all. At least to me.

Call those wankers and make them fix it FOR REAL this time. If you paid money for them to fix it, and this is what you have to show for all their efforts, they should have no problem doing so.

Good luck!