PS3 beeping issue?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lorindol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Lorindol
Member since 2004 • 2589 Posts

I searched and didn't find anything.

My PS3 seems to beep at me every few minutes, my controller is charged so that can't be it, any ideas?

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
theres only few things that i know of when the ps3 beeps like that. 1. either ur doing somethin, or its on and ps3 freezes and needs to reboot automatically. 2. you got or getting the YLOD, or 3. its over heating cuz u leaving ur ps3 on to charge ur controller. why dont u use ur ps3 or anythin else that has a usb port for ur controller to charge instead of leaving ur console on
Lorindol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Lorindol
Member since 2004 • 2589 Posts

I turned off the game I was playing and it actually stopped beeping....... could it be the game? I am playing NIER.

cangel0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cangel0
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Whoa! I wasn't planning on replying anywhere, but I was looking for a solution to the exact same thing and to boot, you mentioned it is happening while playing Nier!!! This is the first time I've ever heard the beeping (other than boot up and shut down). And it so happens, that it's while I'm playing Nier. Anyone find a solution?
cangel0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cangel0
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
found a message on another message board that says...haven't verified that yet, but hoping that's it...a bit annoying that they used the same sound if that's the case "I thought Nier was constantly making my PS3 beep for quite some time. Until I realized that the noise it made when your energy restores to full is nearly identical to the beep the PS3 makes...