Poll : PS3 broken out of the box?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StanBlocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 StanBlocker
Member since 2005 • 576 Posts
I sometimes come across the odd foul language aimed towards the PS3. This is due to technical issues with all sorts of PS3 releated itmes. The disc slot mainly. So I've set up a poll. Please, dont submit an answer unless you own a PS3. Feel free to comment as well as vote.

Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts
i just submitted with an answer and i don't have a system. Tell me what are trying to achieve with a poll that is asking for trolls to vote.
StanBlocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 StanBlocker
First off. I don't have a clue what you mean by trolls. The point of this poll is to find out the frequency of faulty consoles. I had my PS2 from day one and it still works perfect. Having PS3 owners vote means they have an answer. Those who just vote because they fell like they ought too and don't own a PS3 cant possibly have an answer to vote with.
KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts
he is just saying i think that your inviting xbox fans to come in here and just vote they have not had it work yet type of stuff but anyway mine is perfect
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Krigon
First off. I don't have a clue what you mean by trolls. The point of this poll is to find out the frequency of faulty consoles. I had my PS2 from day one and it still works perfect. Having PS3 owners vote means they have an answer. Those who just vote because they fell like they ought too and don't own a PS3 cant possibly have an answer to vote with.StanBlocker
by trolls i mean people that don't own the system (fanboys of the other systems) and tries to put a negative spin on every thread made for ps3.
So these trolls will be voting that it aint working yet or that it is still breaking.
sure there are some ps3 owners that got their ps3 faulty, but that really is a minority.

ps: my vote was for my friend that got his shipped from u.s.a, it is still up and running.
StanBlocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 StanBlocker
Oh. Ok. I see your point. I didn't think of that. I dabble with Sony and have only played the original XBOX once, in a shop. I ain't never touched or even seen and XBOX360 in person. I don't see the point of all this fanboy stuff anyway. It's all a personal preference. Theres no reason to be 'hating' become someones different. People should just grow up.
glitch2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 glitch2424
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts
Yeah the PS3 is an amazing piece of hardware, it's been smooth sailing since I opened it up from the box. Very impressive - it made me realize just how high quality Sony's products are...I -err I mean my dad- has to buy more stuff from them. The only prob is that they have expensive products beyond the PS3 and PS2. It makes me wonder just how small the percentage of broken PS3s out there.
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Krigon
Oh. Ok. I see your point. I didn't think of that. I dabble with Sony and have only played the original XBOX once, in a shop. I ain't never touched or even seen and XBOX360 in person. I don't see the point of all this fanboy stuff anyway. It's all a personal preference. Theres no reason to be 'hating' become someones different. People should just grow up.StanBlocker
Yea sorry for sounding like i was taking a bash at you.
0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#9 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
well, I had some problems with it freezing early on, like when sending messages and stuff, but that was fixed with the first firmware update after launch (like a week or two after launch). Now it works like a champ. GOW only froze on me once, and FFXII froze .. twice i think. But I do suppose that is just how it goes with games nowadays. it happens *shrug*.
LoboSolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 LoboSolo
Member since 2002 • 1136 Posts
No problems. Couldn't be happier. Short and sweet.