Please I need a little help with two Resistance 2 trophies!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

juanchito006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 juanchito006
Member since 2009 • 204 Posts

Hello everybody!, I have a problem in getting one multiplayer silver trophy and I have a question about one multiplayer gold trophy:

1) In getting the Primarch Hunter trophy it says that I have to kill 200 Elite Chimera, I was playing with a friend in cooperative offline, and there is a message that appears that says "i you did not get a trophy" every time I kill the 200th Elite Chimera the same message appears, why? do I have to kill them online?... please!!!!.

2)For the gold trophy Specter Intel it says that I have to collect all Intel in the cooperative campaign... this refers to gain all the mission briefings? because there are no intel documents scattered through the map in multiplayer like there were in the single player campaign or are there? is there a guide if there are?

Thanks to people here I could finish Ninja Gaiden, now please help with this info, I will greatly thanks everyone!!!

:(

Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts

Yes. For Spectre Intel, All you have to do is acquire all the mission briefings/complete a necessary number of missions on each map. You can check your progress on each map for this while browsing for co-op games. It'll be among the information displayed at the top of the screen.

shabab12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 shabab12
Member since 2007 • 2613 Posts

Hello everybody!, I have a problem in getting one multiplayer silver trophy and I have a question about one multiplayer gold trophy:

1) In getting the Primarch Hunter trophy it says that I have to kill 200 Elite Chimera, I was playing with a friend in cooperative offline, and there is a message that appears that says "i you did not get a trophy" every time I kill the 200th Elite Chimera the same message appears, why? do I have to kill them online?... please!!!!.

2)For the gold trophy Specter Intel it says that I have to collect all Intel in the cooperative campaign... this refers to gain all the mission briefings? because there are no intel documents scattered through the map in multiplayer like there were in the single player campaign or are there? is there a guide if there are?

Thanks to people here I could finish Ninja Gaiden, now please help with this info, I will greatly thanks everyone!!!

juanchito006
you copied your save data from another system didnt you. Thats why you get 'you did not earn a trophy'
juanchito006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 juanchito006
Member since 2009 • 204 Posts

Thank you very much boys!!! Finally I got the primarch hunter trophy.. Im on my way to get the spectre intel trophy... and on my way to be on top of the leaderboards of resistance 2... a great game!!!!

:)

psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 psyum
Member since 2006 • 3268 Posts
[QUOTE="shabab12"][QUOTE="juanchito006"]

you copied your save data from another system didnt you. Thats why you get 'you did not earn a trophy'

well u can have that message and not copy your data from another person. there are a couple of glitches on some games that when you trade games give you a couple of times that message