Playstation Plus for September (North America)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Outsider-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Outsider-G
Member since 2006 • 2444 Posts

September PlayStation Plus Preview

PlayStation Plus: GTA Liberty City StoriesPlayStation Plus: Resident Evil Chronicles HD CollectionPlayStation Plus: ICOPlayStation Plus: Galaga Legions DXPlayStation Plus: Rayman Origins

For September, Resident Evil Chronicles HD Collection is leading the charge, so you can break out your PlayStation Move Controllers (yes, regular controllers work too) and start destroying zombies. Later this month youll get the HD-remastered version of iconic PS2 classic ICO, one of Rockstars awesome portable versions of Grand Theft Auto (in this case, GTA: Liberty City Stories), Ubisofts loveable platformer Rayman Origins for PS Vita and the classic arcade shooter Galaga Legions DX.

Playstation Blog

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
Ugh... GTA:LCS is just for PSP/Vita. Too bad the PS3 version won't be free... :(
Dysantic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dysantic
Member since 2003 • 1624 Posts

No games of interest for me :/

Again, UK PS+ gets a better haul next month... I'd take the Jak and Daxter Trilogy over everything coming out for the US.

UK PS+

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

never played ico and I wanted Rayman on my vita, so I'm happy.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Looks like a decent month for vita owners.

I don't mind playing resident evil chronicles. Was hoping that GTA Libtery city stories was for ps3.. ah well.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

ICO and Rayman Origins for me. Never played ICO, and I sold Rayman a long time ago. Glad I can redownload it on the Vita... assuming I make space on the memory card or get a new one.

hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
Good update too bad I already own 3 of those 5 games
blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 blueboxdoctor
Member since 2010 • 2549 Posts

Next month is going to be awesome for my Vita with Killzone, Rayman, and some fun messing around in GTA (that is if I don't just end up getting GTA V).  I already have Ico, but it's a cool game to play.  Can't wait to get in on Galaga Legions DX, the game looks absolutely crazy.  Since I have the Move sitting around I'll give the Resident Evil game a try.

Definitely makes up for a rather poor August in terms of games.  Now I just need to find room on my memory card and PS3.

nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts

Once again another mediocre month for me.

There's some nice games there, but what I would play from that list I already own, and what I don't already own I don't want to.

I really wish Sony could figure out a way to make this thing worthwhile for someone like me who buys a lot of games so I don't feel like my money goes to waste every time the PS+ update rolls around.

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
Wanted to play both RE and Ico ...not a great update, but not a terrible one either
Deaho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Deaho
Member since 2005 • 1004 Posts

ps plus us is very disappointing ,last month europe got need for speed and this month they are getting assassin's creed 3,and now we are getting old ps2 games in hd ,I am a ps plus memeber for ps3 games not for old ps2 games in hd

ZomBViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ZomBViperKing
Member since 2013 • 100 Posts
This is a decent line up of games, I just wish I had the free time to play them all.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#14 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts
Never played REChronicles and I already own ICO SOTC HD collections (and Jak and Daxter HD Collection that is coming to UK PSN+) so Its an ok deal I guess. I don't mind grabbing Rayman Origins since I plan on getting a PS Vita soon. .
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
Rayman makes it tempting...
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#16 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
Europe is looking good: In summary Leaving PS Plus this month: 28th August: Need for Speed Most Wanted 28th August: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection 28th August: Demons Souls 28th August: LEGO Lord of the Rings 28th August: When Vikings Attack Entering PS Plus this month: 28th August: Assassins Creed 3 28th August: The Jak and Daxter Trilogy 28th August: Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark 28th August: Urban Trial Freestyle 28th August: New Little Kings Story
atc-fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 atc-fanatic
Member since 2009 • 973 Posts

and i just purchased both the resident evil lightgun games 2weeks ago. im still gonna have to give rayman on vita a play. i wish they gave the ps3 version though!

Avatar image for thedarklinglord
thedarklinglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thedarklinglord
Member since 2003 • 1106 Posts
Ugh. This last month was pretty underwhelming and those offerings are even worse. They either need to include some pretty spectacular sales - which, to Sony's credit, they have done a pretty good job of that in the past - or really blow the doors off come October, or I might just let my subscription die when it expires come the end of October.
gregbmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 gregbmil
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts

I just got PS+ for the first time last month.   When do these new games go into effect?   I'm still seeing last months games

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

I just got PS+ for the first time last month.   When do these new games go into effect?   I'm still seeing last months games

gregbmil
Generally, Tuesday evening...sometimes Monday evening. Actually, just checked and saw the RE Chronicles on there so it seems it's been updated already. I checked the website tho, not the actual console.
vpacalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 vpacalypse
Member since 2005 • 589 Posts

They always seem to have a better offering in europe somehow

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]Europe is looking good: Entering PS Plus this month: 28th August: Assassins Creed 3

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 The_Last_Ride

gregbmil
new ones come in each month when the new month starts. The last month's game will stay there for about two months
gregbmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gregbmil
Member since 2004 • 2703 Posts

[QUOTE="gregbmil"]

The_Last_Ride

new ones come in each month when the new month starts. The last month's game will stay there for about two months

Oh, so they are there now?  I didn't check my PS3 yet, but there is nothing new on the Vita.   I really want to play Raymond on the Vita

I see Resident Evil on there, it seems to be the only new thing.  I guess they probably don't release them all at the same time.  

Oh well,  Playstation Plus is great!!  I should have gotten it a long time ago.   

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
[QUOTE="gregbmil"]I guess they probably don't release them all at the same time.

They do not. That is what will be released over the course of the current month.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 The_Last_Ride

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="gregbmil"]

gregbmil

Oh, so they are there now?  I didn't check my PS3 yet, but there is nothing new on the Vita.   I really want to play Raymond on the Vita

I see Resident Evil on there, it seems to be the only new thing.  I guess they probably don't release them all at the same time.  

Oh well,  Playstation Plus is great!!  I should have gotten it a long time ago.   

you sure? they should all be there