Playstation All Stars Character Bio and Move Set (Spoilers!)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lunarblade0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Lunarblade0
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Hey everyone I figured I would set this up to help anyone having trouble with character move sets and strategies in the beta portion. Feel free to correct me if there are any mistakes and please provide me with proper terminology of the move sets if known. Thanks and hope it helps! Enjoy!

Kratos:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlTutNi0Hlkw9mjscQB57

Kratos THE GOD OF WAR! He is a beast no less in this game and you can bet he will be a popular character in many ranked matches. His move set revolves around getting in close to the opponent and tearing them to shreds. He excels in attacking and sweeping. Has some counter moves and some good mid range attacks. Long range moves are limited to one type.

Strategy: Use Kratos if you want to build up the power gauge quickly. He can be relentless with his attacks, so keep pressuring the opponent with multiple combos and don't be afraid to get into the middle of a heated battle between other opponents. Aim for Lv.3 power up since it's so easy to obtain with Kratos. Use Powers effectively based on radius and range of opponents.

Move Set:

Square: ps_square.gif

ps_square.gif regular/basic attack; great for pulling off a X3 combo

ps_square.gif + --> (arrow facing opponent preferably) Attack with blades of Olympus and latch onto opponents and bring yourself in to execute an attack.

ps_square.gif + down_arrow.gif double sweep with blades in both directions

ps_square.gif + up_arrow.gif sweep upwards in the air (combo with another for a spin attack)

Triangle: Triangle18x18.png

Triangle18x18.png power attack- swing blades of Olympus downwards

Triangle18x18.png + --> Charge at enemy with spear

Triangle18x18.png + down_arrow.gif Smash hammer down with a small area effect

Triangle18x18.png + up_arrow.gif Nemean Cestus (Hercules weapon) attack in air (mid Range)

Circle: circle18x18.png

circle18x18.png Counter against opponent attack. Stuns them so use wisely :D

circle18x18.png + --> Bow of Apollo to shoot multiple fire arrows (keep pressing to shoot consecutively)

circle18x18.png + down_arrow.gif Head of Helios (charge and release) to stun?

circle18x18.png + up_arrow.gifSoar into the air with your wing and sweep opponent upward

Aerial Combat Cross18x18.png (press x first to jump in the air then execute other functions)

Cross18x18.png + ps_square.gif attack in the air

Cross18x18.png + ps_square.gif + --> basic attack (mid extension) in air

Cross18x18.png + ps_square.gif + down_arrow.gif sweep underneath

Cross18x18.png + ps_square.gif + up_arrow.giftwirling move (haha can't remember the exact name)

Cross18x18.png + Triangle18x18.png sweep with blades

Cross18x18.png + Triangle18x18.png + --> Attack with spear multiple times down/diagonally

Cross18x18.png + Triangle18x18.png + down_arrow.gif Use Hammer downward for a wider area effect on the ground

Cross18x18.png + Triangle18x18.png + up_arrow.gif Use NemeanCestus to attack around Kratos

Cross18x18.png + circle18x18.png counter in the air

Cross18x18.png + circle18x18.png + --> use arrows in the air

Cross18x18.png + circle18x18.png + down_arrow.gifUse head of Helios down/diagonally to stun?

Cross18x18.png + circle18x18.png + up_arrow.gif Sweep with wings upward

Grab: (R3) Rush at opponent and smash them into a wall

Power

LV1: Charge at enemy with Blade (Sword) of Olympus and KO anyone in path

LV2: Use Blade to create a tornado that has an area effect small radius extending left/right of Kratos and reaches opponents directly above

Lv3: Use Pandoras Box and enjoy :D (circle for long range, square for basic, triangle for leap)

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#2 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Pretty good! But I think the game will already have this when it comes out. You can already check some of the bios and move sets for most of the characters on IGN.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - IGN

danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 danish-death
Member since 2004 • 5314 Posts
or just on their own homepage: http://www.playstationallstarsbattleroyale.com/All-Stars/1 I don't want to be rude, but unless you're doing strategy guides (best combos and stuff like that) there isn't much need for this, sorry. :)
Lunarblade0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Lunarblade0
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

or just on their own homepage: http://www.playstationallstarsbattleroyale.com/All-Stars/1 I don't want to be rude, but unless you're doing strategy guides (best combos and stuff like that) there isn't much need for this, sorry. :)danish-death

Haha I knew I should have looked into it more! Looks like I'll be cutting this one short haha. Thanks for the heads up and saving me some time.

I'll still post my thoughts and some of the strategies I use for the characters. Hope to keep this an open discussion if possible.

danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 danish-death
Member since 2004 • 5314 Posts

[QUOTE="danish-death"]or just on their own homepage: http://www.playstationallstarsbattleroyale.com/All-Stars/1 I don't want to be rude, but unless you're doing strategy guides (best combos and stuff like that) there isn't much need for this, sorry. :)Lunarblade0

Haha I knew I should have looked into it more! Looks like I'll be cutting this one short haha. Thanks for the heads up and saving me some time.

I'll still post my thoughts and some of the strategies I use for the characters. Hope to keep this an open discussion if possible.

Np and yeah it would've been a waste to make all those attack commands yourself. Feel free to make guides or at least your opinion on how to play as the various characters :))