Pixeljunk eden and monsters

This topic is locked from further discussion.

njean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 njean777
Member since 2007 • 3807 Posts

After writing an open letter explaining his fiancée's frustrations with PixelJunk Monsters' difficulty, BPPS writer Ryan Hewson received a response back from Dylan Cuthbert, president of Q-Games, saying help was on the way. Cuthbert had alluded to a major PJM patch before, but now he explains some more details of what's coming to PJM and PixelJunk Eden.

The lord of PixelJunk says PJM will receive a free patch adding Trophies, along with Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert difficulties to the game. Online rankings will maintain the existing difficulty level for fairness -- which we guess is hard? Eden will also receive an expansion pack and may receive a "namby pamby mode" for a more casual experience -- we'd settle for some control mapping functions to seperate silk and jump ... not to mention mapping the instra-drop to a button instead of waggle. No dates on any of this, but we're contacting Sony about some form of ETA.

[Via PS3 Fanboy]

well this is good for people who thought these games were to hard what do you guys think?

CONMAN999PS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CONMAN999PS
Member since 2008 • 1163 Posts

After writing an open letter explaining his fiancée's frustrations with PixelJunk Monsters' difficulty, BPPS writer Ryan Hewson received a response back from Dylan Cuthbert, president of Q-Games, saying help was on the way. Cuthbert had alluded to a major PJM patch before, but now he explains some more details of what's coming to PJM and PixelJunk Eden.

The lord of PixelJunk says PJM will receive a free patch adding Trophies, along with Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert difficulties to the game. Online rankings will maintain the existing difficulty level for fairness -- which we guess is hard? Eden will also receive an expansion pack and may receive a "namby pamby mode" for a more casual experience -- we'd settle for some control mapping functions to seperate silk and jump ... not to mention mapping the instra-drop to a button instead of waggle. No dates on any of this, but we're contacting Sony about some form of ETA.

[Via PS3 Fanboy]

well this is good for people who thought these games were to hard what do you guys think?

njean777

Well I love the trophies.

AdamPA1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 AdamPA1006
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts
Cant wait for Monsters Trophies
soccerkidvc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 soccerkidvc
Member since 2006 • 36 Posts
Cool! I hope it comes soon.
Avatar image for meluvulongtime8
meluvulongtime8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 14

#5 meluvulongtime8
Member since 2007 • 1428 Posts

Cant wait for Monsters TrophiesAdamPA1006

hopefully they'll be retroactive

njean777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 njean777
Member since 2007 • 3807 Posts
yeah i hope they are retroactive to
mrjonnyringo72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 mrjonnyringo72
Member since 2007 • 241 Posts

F yea those two games are hard!

I'm mean pixeljunk eden is fair enough just takes a little time and patience.

But pixeljunk monster is really unforgiving to any player, I can't even pass all the easy levels without harming any of the flock.

But I'm glad to hear pjm is getting trophies!

mrjonnyringo72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 mrjonnyringo72
Member since 2007 • 241 Posts
wait does retroactive trophies mean you don't have to start a new game or what?
Avatar image for TOTAL_DEFENSE_0
TOTAL_DEFENSE_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#9 TOTAL_DEFENSE_0
Member since 2007 • 1192 Posts
Monsters isnt really that hard. I beaten the whole game (besides the add on) with rainbows except 2 levels and thats cuz i haven't played in a while. anyway, I'm very glad about Monsters trophies and it better come with custom soundtracks like they showed off before 2.40
MfumeRising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MfumeRising
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts

I am proud to say I single-handedly rainbowed all 72 stages in PJM and Encore (1 player and 2 player solo)

I am now prepared to have my life ruined all over again in the name of PJM Trophies!!

I wonder if there will new leaderboards for new difficulty setting? I'm in the top 10 for several levels...would love to dominate the Expert boards!! :)