People losing faith, and feeling betrayed?

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 Imallvol7
Member since 2003 • 7566 Posts
[QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"o0HAPPY0o
You heard wrong!!! Ive had my 360 since launch, and theres been a steady feed of games, also a ton of demos to keep busy not to forget XBL arcade.. anybody thats fortunate enough to own a 360 is.. WELL AWARE OF THIS!!!

Yup i posted this up there somewhere 360 did not have a drought and their marketplace is put together ver nicely with a ton of demos and arcade games.. You rarely got bored with the 360 during launch time

yeah, there was never a drought . . . wait, gears came when? in addition, there were NO GAMES between 360 launch and march besides FNR3 which ps3 got between launch and march too. Stop being biased.

They had Graw, Oblivion, FNR3, NFS, Madden, Kameo, PGr3, PDZ, NBA, MLB, Full auto, DOA4, Condemnded, and alot of others they had couple of AAA a little after launch time PLUS a bunch of demos and arcade on marketplace. Where the ps3 hasnt had any new demos except maybe GTHD since launch Sony is just not doing their best to keep this system as good as it could be at this point maybe it will all change in the future.

[QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"o0HAPPY0o
You heard wrong!!! Ive had my 360 since launch, and theres been a steady feed of games, also a ton of demos to keep busy not to forget XBL arcade.. anybody thats fortunate enough to own a 360 is.. WELL AWARE OF THIS!!!

Yup i posted this up there somewhere 360 did not have a drought and their marketplace is put together ver nicely with a ton of demos and arcade games.. You rarely got bored with the 360 during launch time

yeah, there was never a drought . . . wait, gears came when? in addition, there were NO GAMES between 360 launch and march besides FNR3 which ps3 got between launch and march too. Stop being biased.

Whos biased??? YOU write about somefhing you know nothing about!!!

tell me, what did i get wrong? the 360 had tons of games in jan and feb?

I said TONS OF DEMOS!!! steady stream of games.

heres that amazing q1 on the xbox 360 that yall keep trying to tell me about, and the ones on the mediocre list were out in march. http://www.gamespot.com/newthisweek.html?date=q1_2006&type=new_this_week&platform=1029&sort=rdate&dlx_type=all&sortdir=desc prove me wrong ps3 has demos and a demo that is practically a game with unlockable cars and time trials that are put into leader boards.
o0HAPPY0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 o0HAPPY0o
Member since 2007 • 815 Posts
[QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"o0HAPPY0o

They had Graw, Oblivion, FNR3, NFS, Madden, Kameo, PGr3, PDZ, NBA, MLB, Full auto, DOA4, Condemnded, and alot of others they had couple of AAA a little after launch time PLUS a bunch of demos and arcade on marketplace. Where the ps3 hasnt had any new demos except maybe GTHD since launch Sony is just not doing their best to keep this system as good as it could be at this point maybe it will all change in the future.

[QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"o0HAPPY0o

Also XBL arcade.

360 owners get alot more out of their games through personal achievments thats spread through single, co-op & multiplayer game modes, so we dont just BLOW through games.. theres an incredible amount of depth, games last alot longer and are more enjoyable.. and addictive. 
gizmo_logix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 gizmo_logix
Member since 2005 • 4224 Posts
360 owners get alot more out of their games through personal achievments thats spread through single, co-op & multiplayer game modes, so we dont just BLOW through games.. theres an incredible amount of depth, games last alot longer and are more enjoyable.. and addictive.  o0HAPPY0o
Are you speaking for all PS3 fans?
krislim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 krislim
Member since 2005 • 485 Posts
there
[QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"o0HAPPY0o

Also XBL arcade.

360 owners get alot more out of their games through personal achievments thats spread through single, co-op & multiplayer game modes, so we dont just BLOW through games.. theres an incredible amount of depth, games last alot longer and are more enjoyable.. and addictive.

yup and also Imallvol7 that link there shows oblivion and graw came out which were both AAA games tell me one game on the ps3 right now that is better than one of those 2 games... There arent any and please dont say resistance because that game is overhyped it wasnt bad but its not a good game at all. 360 like o0HAPPY0o said had a steady stream of games where 360 owners werent limited to just a couple of games and yes the achievments and other modes were amazing i remember when i played graw online all day there is nothing like that on the ps3 right now which makes the games feel sort of boring where you can just rush through the game where on the 360 you will try and complete certain achievements for points and etc.. Also there are only about 5 demos on the Ps3 ready for download when the 360 continuously comes out with new things like new maps, demos , arcade , extra visuals for games. Also when the PS3 launched they knew the 360 could mulitask by downloading multiple things at once while playing a game and listening to music while playing games. But the PS3 didnt even try and match the 360 there. At this point the ps3 is very plain nobody should think otherwise unless you are really biased.
KaptainKernal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 KaptainKernal
Member since 2006 • 1787 Posts
I like bacon, and I like PS3, I want a Bacon Sandwhich now...this is so pointless ya I feel the dought but i dont loose interest, cause I play Resistence and my PS2 games...so Im happy
RaptorVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 RaptorVenom
Member since 2006 • 561 Posts

I dont understand why people are all complaining about slow dev times. Would you rather them rush it and F*** it up like sonic? Personaly I think the Developers should take their time and make an exellent games. In march Elder Scrolls will defiantly do the job. Until then DMC.

By the way, just to you all who said XBOX360 had a good launch... What did they have Perfect dark? ha. Everyone that had Xbox360 that i knew was playing Halo 2.

PaintballinDude
Not me, have not to this day played Halo2. I have played GOW but don't & won't own it cuz I don't really care for it. I don't use it to battle with the PS3 fans cuz it doesn't really impress me much. It's good but I'm sure we will see better. At 360 launch, I was playing Kameo, PGR3, Perfect Dark Zero & Call of Duty 2, which I think was an Awesome Launch game.
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57 Imallvol7
Member since 2003 • 7566 Posts
there[QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"krislim

Also XBL arcade.

yup and also Imallvol7 that link there shows oblivion and graw came out which were both AAA games tell me one game on the ps3 right now that is better than one of those 2 games... There arent any and please dont say resistance because that game is overhyped it wasnt bad but its not a good game at all. 360 like o0HAPPY0o said had a steady stream of games where 360 owners werent limited to just a couple of games and yes the achievments and other modes were amazing i remember when i played graw online all day there is nothing like that on the ps3 right now which makes the games feel sort of boring where you can just rush through the game where on the 360 you will try and complete certain achievements for points and etc.. Also there are only about 5 demos on the Ps3 ready for download when the 360 continuously comes out with new things like new maps, demos , arcade , extra visuals for games. Also when the PS3 launched they knew the 360 could mulitask by downloading multiple things at once while playing a game and listening to music while playing games. But the PS3 didnt even try and match the 360 there. At this point the ps3 is very plain nobody should think otherwise unless you are really biased.

both graw and oblivion were on pc at same time and came out in march (oblivion might have been at the end of feb, but we get vf5 at end of feb). and all these things like maps and movies were not out by then. lol, nice try, but no, 360 did nothing better than ps3 during the same time.
krislim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 krislim
[QUOTE="krislim"]there[QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"Imallvol7

Also XBL arcade.

both graw and oblivion were on pc at same time and came out in march (oblivion might have been at the end of feb, but we get vf5 at end of feb). and all these things like demos and maps and etc were not out by then. lol, nice try, but no, 360 did nothing better than ps3 during the same time.

ok besides the games then arent u at all a little mad sony didnt try and match the 360 in being able to download multiple things and play a game at the same time or listen to music while playing a game?
krislim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 krislim
i believe graw on the pc came out a little after graw came out for the 360... either way there arent any game that can match graw at this point..
mikeslemonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 mikeslemonade
Member since 2006 • 3624 Posts
PS3 is on the rise.  Blu-ray, 1080p TVs are starting to become mainstream, by March the PS3 will have 4 great games,  and the PS3 is selling well for being a $500 and $600 system that only has two good games and only has launched in two territories.  
RaptorVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 RaptorVenom
Member since 2006 • 561 Posts
ps3 has demos and a demo that is practically a game with unlockable cars and time trials that are put into leader boards.

That Gran Turismo HD is a steaming pile if I ever seen one. I thought it was a polished up version of an old PS game. Is or not, I unlocked 1 car & quit as it sucks terribly.
KaptainKernal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62 KaptainKernal
Member since 2006 • 1787 Posts
good God man stop quoting its rediculously long...
krislim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 krislim
ps3 has demos and a demo that is practically a game with unlockable cars and time trials that are put into leader boards.RaptorVenom
That Gran Turismo HD is a steaming pile if I ever seen one. I thought it was a polished up version of an old PS game. Is or not, I unlocked 1 car & quit as it sucks terribly.

and yea GTHD was not fun at all all they did was polish up the graphics how fun is it to drive through the same course multiple times. Its not worth it to just unlock a few cars that game also was very boring to me. I didnt like GT3 either i loved GT2 for the ps1 though.
o0HAPPY0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 o0HAPPY0o
Member since 2007 • 815 Posts
[QUOTE="krislim"]there[QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"Imallvol7

Also XBL arcade.

both graw and oblivion were on pc at same time and came out in march (oblivion might have been at the end of feb, but we get vf5 at end of feb). and all these things like maps and movies were not out by then. lol, nice try, but no, 360 did nothing better than ps3 during the same time.

I think that you are in your OWN LITTLE WORLD!!! YOU ARE TRULY A WASTE OF TIME!!!