Opinions on Just Cause 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ApaZulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ApaZulu
Member since 2011 • 99 Posts
Looking for player's opinions on Just Cause 2. I read the 1UP review and they made it sound pretty awesome.
Djmaster214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Djmaster214
Member since 2005 • 3240 Posts

freakin love it, alot people dont like it in this crazy age of Call of duty/halo multiplayer fan boys but if you like over the top action like using your zip line to scale a building, slingshot off and deploy your parachute and fly into a chopper and hijack it then you will love it like me

it has tons of challenges to complete a fun goofy and lengthy singleplayer, a weapoin and vehicle upgrade system idk what more people could ask for

multiplayer would have been awesome but it doesnt hurt the gameplay, i reccomend checking out some youtube vids becuase the demo does it no justice at all

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

One of the best open world games of all time, great stuff, buy it.

Mo-licious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Mo-licious
Member since 2011 • 602 Posts
Awesome game! I put more hours into it then I'd care to admit. I think I finally got to about 96% completion before I finally said I had my fill. I bought it for $20 at Xmas. Great bang for the buck. :)
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

One of the greatest games out there, it's not polished, the control can be kinda wonky (but not a big deal), and the story is kinda lame, but it's the very definition of sandbox. The map is huge and loaded with building, cars, trucks, planes, helicopters, boats, easter eggs, etc. There is just so much you can do; you can just mess around for hours and not get bored. I think this video describes just all the wacky and fun things you can do in JC2.:P

Mo-licious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Mo-licious

One of the greatest games out there, it's not polished, the control can be kinda wonky (but not a big deal), and the story is kinda lame, but it's the very definition of sandbox. The map is huge and loaded with building, cars, trucks, planes, helicopters, boats, easter eggs, etc. There is just so much you can do; you can just mess around for hours and not get bored. I think this video describes just all the wacky and fun things you can do in JC2.:P

StealthMonkey4
Loved the link! Cheers!
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

Mo-licious

Loved the link! Cheers!

Actually this was the link I was thinking of, this one's even better. :P

Mo-licious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Mo-licious

[QUOTE="Mo-licious"][QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

StealthMonkey4

Loved the link! Cheers!

Actually this was the link I was thinking of, this one's even better. :P

Awesome! This is exactly why I finally made myself 'walk away' as my other games were not feeling the love. ;) I had one situation where people kept ejecting out of a side of a mountain/large hill waaaaaay up into the air. Just body after body splatting one after another for no apparent reason. Funny stuff!
hawk549

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hawk549
Member since 2007 • 1220 Posts

For my tastes, I felt the game was too big. I had trouble completing anything so i kinda gave up on it. But thats just me, still though a cool game.

GamerChick2083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GamerChick2083
Member since 2010 • 481 Posts

IMO, it's a great game. I'm having trouble mastering the grappling hook though.

Nitrouz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Nitrouz
Member since 2007 • 423 Posts

I enjoyed it. I was always thinking of bad and crazy things to do with the grappling hook. One of my favorite games :D

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#12 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Buy it dude, you will not be sorry. It doesn't bring anything new to the sandbox gear "BUT" JC2 does take exploration, destruction and plain old fun to new level. But remember though, it's all for a good cause!!!:P

hiryu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 hiryu3
Member since 2003 • 7313 Posts
I just platinumed it and it is a fun game. Pretty glitchy too but not as bad as any Fallout game.
dgrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dgrief
Member since 2009 • 82 Posts

More hours spent reeking havoc in this game than any otherthis genrelease. An absolute must own for the creative chaos seekers everywhere...even its glitches are awesome. You should of bought it yesterday.

zombiejonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 zombiejonny
Member since 2003 • 8277 Posts
its a really great game so much of an improvement over the first one. There is so much to do in it too.
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MonkeySpot

Buy it dude, you will not be sorry. It doesn't bring anything new to the sandbox gear "BUT" JC2 does take exploration, destruction and plain old fun to new level. But remember though, it's all for a good cause!!!:P

MarcRecon

I think you and I have agreed on this game before... You haven't lived until you steal a jumbo passenger jet and flown it under a few bridges...

:D

... the game is as wide and varied as "GTA San Andreas", but without the eating and working out. There's so much to find, and so much to do it'll steal hours of your life without you noticing...

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts
great and huge game
Jettero-Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Jettero-Heller
Member since 2002 • 4289 Posts

LOL I spent hours & hours just playing the PSN demo alone!! Now that I have caught up on my other games I will be getting this as early as tonight if I can get to the store in time.

Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jinroh_basic
Member since 2002 • 6413 Posts

my pick for GOTY 2010.

Lex224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Lex224
Member since 2007 • 225 Posts

One of the best open world games of all time, great stuff, buy it.

MonkeySpot

This. Just got it myself a few days ago as a result of some very entertaining videos on Youtube, of people messing about doing crazy things that looked fun. It's such a great game and messing around is pretty much the aim.

-Grieves-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 -Grieves-
Member since 2007 • 1708 Posts

Fantastic game - loads of fun and destruction!

punisher1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 punisher1
Member since 2004 • 3290 Posts

It's a very very long game to play. And you will put easily 80+ hours into it. But it does get boring. Kind of game you play a little at a time.

J-Man725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 J-Man725
Member since 2006 • 6786 Posts

I just bought it the other day (for PC though) and I'm really enjoying it. There seems to be almost an endless amount to do and explore.

Ewan-Lumsden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ewan-Lumsden
Member since 2011 • 95 Posts

I love it. You can do anything you want. There's so many things to do in a massive world map, and you can drive aeroplanes :)

Avatar image for Poncho_Hachacha
Poncho_Hachacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Poncho_Hachacha
Member since 2011 • 675 Posts

I think it'sawsome. The map insanely huge and there's tons of side missions and activities to do elthough there's not a lot of variety in them.The only problem i had is that like, Fallout 3, there's so much random stuff to play with that after 20 hours I had only completeds fewstory missions before I put the game down for good.

BLUNT_Smokerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BLUNT_Smokerr
Member since 2011 • 31 Posts
One thing I love in video games these days: Easter Eggs.. and this game is full of them. Not to mention one of the main objectives in the game is to blow stuff up.. definitely recommend it.
nickz_fpk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nickz_fpk
Member since 2010 • 1458 Posts

Sandbox game of 2010. Beautiful Graphics, Lots of Weapons, Massive Open World, You Can Blow S**t Up.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

MonkeySpot

I think you and I have agreed on this game before... You haven't lived until you steal a jumbo passenger jet and flown it under a few bridges...

... the game is as wide and varied as "GTA San Andreas", but without the eating and working out. There's so much to find, and so much to do it'll steal hours of your life without you noticing...

Dude, I pray that if they do a JC3....it better have co-op for youand me!!!:P....Can you imagine the insane "HAVOC" that we would cause?! lol

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MonkeySpot

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

MarcRecon

Dude, I pray that if they do a JC3....it better have co-op for youand me!!!:P....Can you imagine the insane "HAVOC" that we would cause?! lol

Three Words: "Jumbo. Jet. Races." I am completely on the program, count me IN!!!

johny300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 johny300
Member since 2010 • 12496 Posts
One of the best looking open world games, and it's very fun.
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

MonkeySpot

Three Words: "Jumbo. Jet. Races." I am completely on the program, count me IN!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHa:lol: