On a scale of 1-10...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ManUtd4life096

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ManUtd4life096
Member since 2009 • 378 Posts

NOTE- I DON'T MEAN WITH RACISM OR INSULTS!

How much do you enjoy pissing people off online? By online it can be on your PS3 or the internet. By pissing them off, I mean by doing something like purposely not helping someone in a game, or like I love to do, reviving people in BC 2 as a medic just so they get killed right away.

I would say a 9. =D

hawk549

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 hawk549
Member since 2007 • 1220 Posts

When it comes to headshots over and over against the other team, 10/10.

When it comes to annoying my own team mates....0/10.

ManUtd4life096

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ManUtd4life096

Yeah, I was playing Bioshock 2 yesterday, and I'm a level 40 and the rest of the people were level 10 and below, and I was constantly pwning the living crap out of them, and they were swearing at me through their mics, but I was just so GOD DAMN SATISFIED for some reason.

nobodylive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 nobodylive
Member since 2005 • 1880 Posts
1. I don't like making people angry, and I'm not satisfied with it.
davidkamayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 davidkamayor
Member since 2008 • 1642 Posts

heres something that pissed me off in BC2(hardcore mode)

Idiot Medic kills his team mate a recon to get his UAV I get mad and kill him and revive them both (were attackers we need that reinforcement) he gets up and kills the recon again

blabbyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 blabbyboy
Member since 2008 • 2614 Posts
If im bored 10....
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

hawk549

This is exactly my thinking.

blabbyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 blabbyboy
Member since 2008 • 2614 Posts
TC, you suck. I rate pissing people off as a big fat "0" as I'm mature enough to know that I don't want to be pissed off so I shouldn't piss off others. Of course, if someone's getting pissed off at some dumb kid pawning them in BFBC2 then they got a little growing left to do anyway. I guess you can all grow together. Proceed with the pissing, TC. Whatever floats your boat.TheEldestGod
Woah buddy, just because you disagree with the idea of pissing off people online, dosen't give you the right to say they *suck*.
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
TC, you suck. I rate pissing people off as a big fat "0" as I'm mature enough to know that I don't want to be pissed off so I shouldn't piss off others. Of course, if someone's getting pissed off at some dumb kid pawning them in BFBC2 then they got a little growing left to do anyway. I guess you can all grow together. Proceed with the pissing, TC. Whatever floats your boat.TheEldestGod
Too bad the forums don't have a thumbs up feature. :(
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TheEldestGod
Member since 2010 • 4142 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"]TC, you suck. I rate pissing people off as a big fat "0" as I'm mature enough to know that I don't want to be pissed off so I shouldn't piss off others. Of course, if someone's getting pissed off at some dumb kid pawning them in BFBC2 then they got a little growing left to do anyway. I guess you can all grow together. Proceed with the pissing, TC. Whatever floats your boat.blabbyboy
Woah buddy, just because you disagree with the idea of pissing off people online, dosen't give you the right to say they *suck*.

Why do I need rights to say someone sucks? Anyway, I meant that in a friendly "oh, you little rascal you!" kind of way.
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TheEldestGod
[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"]TC, you suck. I rate pissing people off as a big fat "0" as I'm mature enough to know that I don't want to be pissed off so I shouldn't piss off others. Of course, if someone's getting pissed off at some dumb kid pawning them in BFBC2 then they got a little growing left to do anyway. I guess you can all grow together. Proceed with the pissing, TC. Whatever floats your boat.raven_squad
Too bad the forums don't have a thumbs up feature. :(

I know right? You'd get insta thumbs for that sig.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

yeah seriously, I think the TC sucks too :) haha.

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts
Purposely screwing your team for ***** and giggles? lol, No, I'm not a prick like that :) As for my opposition, I can definitely anger them by effectively and/or constantly killing them throughout a particular match or session, but I don't take any particular joy in provoking them by making patronizing comments. Sure, I can attain plenty of pleasure from a quality performance; however, in terms of my verbal conduct toward my "slain foes," kicking their a$$ has always been strictly business 8).
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts
Why the hell would I purposely pursue the hatred and negative thoughts of others? "DUDE, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR? I HATE YOU!" "Awww yeeeaaah! Give it to me! Let your hatred caress and stroke my body's every crevice!" :|
ManUtd4life096

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ManUtd4life096

WOW. You guys completely missed what I meant. By making people mad, I meant by killing them over and over, or doing something stupid that would be actually very funny but the competitive opponent would be pissed.

And yes, I do suck. If suck means "BEING DA BEST AND MOST AWESOME PERSON THAT EVER LIVED!!!11":D

And apparently, telling me that I suck gave you some sort of satisfication, because you thought it would piss me off. SO I JUST PROVED YOU WRONG.

Now I will call you an idiot. You're an idiot.

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts

Why the hell would I purposely pursue the hatred and negative thoughts of others? "DUDE, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR? I HATE YOU!" "Awww yeeeaaah! Give it to me! Let your hatred caress and stroke my body's every crevice!" :|hazelnutman

:lol: but why does it have to sound so perverted?

scar-hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#19 scar-hawk
Member since 2008 • 5404 Posts
Well I am guilty of constantly reviving teammates knowing they'd die in BC2 >_> But I only did it to get more Medic points to get the M60! :cry::cry:
ManUtd4life096

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ManUtd4life096

Why the hell would I purposely pursue the hatred and negative thoughts of others? "DUDE, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR? I HATE YOU!" "Awww yeeeaaah! Give it to me! Let your hatred caress and stroke my body's every crevice!" :|hazelnutman

LMAO

TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TheEldestGod
Hey, perv, keep your hatred out of my crevices! :P..... eww. :shock:
nightshade869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#22 nightshade869
Member since 2007 • 3457 Posts
I always work with my team. That is the point of multiplayer. You ruin the experience for others if you don't...unless you play MW2, then it really doesn't matter WTH you do.
supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

I've done it before.

It's fun, I can't lie, when you talk in a British accent and then in an Italian accent and a Scottish accent in a span of 3 minutes. The amount of confusion is more than funny. :lol:

I sometimes annoy myself though, so...6/10

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#24 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

If they've annoyed me, then 10/10 of course

CDuG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 CDuG
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts

If I'm playing a game online then 0/10. If someone annoys me I will log off.

On forums though I try to be reserved and respectful but sometimes it's hard when I see so many fanboys and nerds. I love games and all but some people take this crap so seriously that it's hard not to make fun of them so I guess 8/10 when I get to that point.

jcopp72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 jcopp72
Member since 2007 • 5375 Posts

Yeah, I was playing Bioshock 2 yesterday, and I'm a level 40 and the rest of the people were level 10 and below, and I was constantly pwning the living crap out of them, and they were swearing at me through their mics, but I was just so GOD DAMN SATISFIED for some reason.

ManUtd4life096
theirs no sence in even doing that.
cheezy909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#27 cheezy909
Member since 2006 • 1103 Posts
I dont. I dont like people stuffing around in games so i dont purposlly do it to them.
Avatar image for bobbleheadrogue
bobbleheadrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#28 bobbleheadrogue
Member since 2009 • 2203 Posts

hawk549

This is exactly my thinking.

Mortilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Mortilla
Member since 2009 • 138 Posts

Hmm, that depends... Sometimes, my team (Filled with random Mash potatoes) can be pretty annoying them selfs, so that's where the side: "I like to piss them off" comes in, when that happends 10/10 all the way =)

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#30 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

0/10 majority of the time. ;)

jmdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 jmdude
Member since 2007 • 2521 Posts

In MW2, I kill the opponents by headshots over and over again, and when i'm behind the enemy i pull out the magnum w/ tactical knife and then rush in from of them and knife 'em. 10/10!

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#32 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

TC, you suck. I rate pissing people off as a big fat "0" as I'm mature enough to know that I don't want to be pissed off so I shouldn't piss off others. TheEldestGod

This. I think kids these days need to get out in the real world and try p***ing people off. Getting their a**es kicked is apparently the only way any of them will ever grow up.

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts
Don't you ever use the medic class again in BC2.
emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts
0. Yes I know it's not on your scale.
xWoW_Rougex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 xWoW_Rougex
Member since 2009 • 2793 Posts

I am rather peaceful but about two years ago I was the one everyone feared over at Stranglethorn Vale with my rogue. I had nothing better to do so I just went over there with my level 70 rogue and I was bruuutaaal. Hardcore Corpse Camping 100Xtreme Edition

It was very boring. No challenge and I feel kinda bad when I piss others off. Sooooo 2/10

Avatar image for Console_Gamer93
Console_Gamer93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Console_Gamer93
Member since 2007 • 2712 Posts

10...Only if one of my friends is on the other team. (CoD does that sometimes you know...).

I remember getting a game winning semtex kill on my friend once. Definetly a 10 on that occasion.

LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LP4EVA2005
Member since 2004 • 8585 Posts

[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"]TC, you suck. I rate pissing people off as a big fat "0" as I'm mature enough to know that I don't want to be pissed off so I shouldn't piss off others. Of course, if someone's getting pissed off at some dumb kid pawning them in BFBC2 then they got a little growing left to do anyway. I guess you can all grow together. Proceed with the pissing, TC. Whatever floats your boat.blabbyboy

*reads 1st sentence*...yea, i doubt that

ForsakenWicked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38 ForsakenWicked
Member since 2008 • 3745 Posts
I don't play to bother people, I play to have fun and bothering people is no fun to me.
jay_rock_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jay_rock_
Member since 2003 • 1720 Posts

Head-shots=10

kids getting on my last nerve =-0

Messing with with one and picking with someone iz a no no for me why,the gamers act tuff online in real life there life suck more then skills online..

nelson415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#40 nelson415
Member since 2007 • 1807 Posts

0/10

Khadaj32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Khadaj32
Member since 2009 • 3157 Posts

NOTE- I DON'T MEAN WITH RACISM OR INSULTS!

How much do you enjoy pissing people off online? By online it can be on your PS3 or the internet. By pissing them off, I mean by doing something like purposely not helping someone in a game, or like I love to do, reviving people in BC 2 as a medic just so they get killed right away.

I would say a 9. =D

ManUtd4life096

Depends on the context really. I love getting Nemesis pins in BFBC2, cause I know that dude is getting really ticked with me xD

The best was in WoW, though. My guild and I would organize ambushes against certain top Alli guilds on the server. One of us would swoop down while they were farming or something, kill him, and camp him. Rogues were in place (stealthed), rest of us were hiding. Sure enough, the dude we were camping would call upon his guild to help him, and sure enough, a bunch would show up. So as soon as they landed we would jump out, decimate them, and end up camping like 12 people lol. There would be like 25 of us camping them, and it would eventually turn into an all-out war. Was good times. But you just know that those people who got camped for like an hour were pissed, heh.

BaraChat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#42 BaraChat
Member since 2008 • 3144 Posts

If I ever pissed someone online, I was never aware of it. I don't use a mic and I mute everyone.

Of course if I ever played something online that required some kind of team strategy, I might not mute my teammates but I wouldn't get a headset either. But I only play MW2 (and I don't play that much, just from time to time) with basic team deathmatches or Free-for-all. There's not much team strategy either way that would require communications.... I play Uncharted 2 as well, but I played for like an hour overall, team deathmatches. So no real use here either.When I'm done with BC2 main campaign, I'll probably try online and consider if communication would be useful. And, from what I've heard, it's more team-oriented than MW2.

So that's that, I don't piss people off knowingly and I wouldn't like to.

MURDA_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MURDA_B
Member since 2008 • 2879 Posts

A 10 for me i do it all the time

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points