New owner, recommend games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

halokillerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 halokillerz
Member since 2004 • 3406 Posts

As someone who has never owned any playstation console, which games should I play?

So far I'm thinking about getting the god of war saga collection.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

The God of War Saga is a great place to start, seeing as they are great games and don't really take that long to finish. I would suggest taking a look at the recommendation thread at the top of the page. You should find your answers there and you can feel free to ask questions there as well :)

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts
gow saga go for it
Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts

You could start by using your awesome powers of observation by noticing this thread at the very top of this forum instead of making an entirely new thread that answers your questions: Playstation 3 Recommendation Thread Fully Updated

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

You could start by using your awesome powers of observation by noticing this thread at the very top of this forum instead of making an entirely new thread that answers your questions: Playstation 3 Recommendation Thread Fully Updated

Kravyn81

Although it's maybe worded a bit harshly, I gotta agree with the sentiment... TC, you've obviously been on these forums for a while (level 43) - You should know better by now. Also, if you want reccomendations, you need to tell the community what genres you enjoy for anyone to suggest games accurately. You're not a noob, get with the program.

Good Gaming to You.

:)

McA713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 McA713
Member since 2010 • 123 Posts

Two games I'm really enjoying right now are Far Cry 3 and Hitman: Absoloution!

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#7 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

God of War is a great series. You should also get:

• Uncharted 1, 2 & 3
  • Resistance 1, 2 & 3
  • Killzone 2 & 3
  • Infamous 1 & 2
IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Member since 2008 • 297 Posts
GOW Saga Heavy Rain Uncharted Trilogy Killzone 2 & 3 LBP2 (if you enjoy platformers and you are into creating levels and stuff) Stay away from Infamous and from the Resistance Trilogy, only 3 is a good game. 2 is meh and 1 is still good but old
SuperLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SuperLegends
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
God of War Uncharted MGS4 Heavy Rain just to name a few
Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#10 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts

[QUOTE="Kravyn81"]

MonkeySpot

Although it's maybe worded a bit harshly, I gotta agree with the sentiment... TC, you've obviously been on these forums for a while (level 43) - You should know better by now. Also, if you want reccomendations, you need to tell the community what genres you enjoy for anyone to suggest games accurately. You're not a noob, get with the program.

Good Gaming to You.

Yeah, sorry about that. I was in a pissy mood when I wrote that. In fact, I'm still in a pissy mood for a variety of reasons but I shouldn't take it out on random people. No offense meant to the TC. But still, the thread is there for a reason.
halokillerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 halokillerz
Member since 2004 • 3406 Posts
[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

[QUOTE="Kravyn81"]

Kravyn81

Good Gaming to You.

Yeah, sorry about that. I was in a pissy mood when I wrote that. In fact, I'm still in a pissy mood for a variety of reasons but I shouldn't take it out on random people. No offense meant to the TC. But still, the thread is there for a reason.

No offense taken, I honestly lol'd when i saw i missed the recommendation thread. I usually notice things like that, probably shouldn't have posted when so sleepy lol
XereoWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 XereoWarrior
Member since 2012 • 135 Posts
Infamous, Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, Sly Cooper, God Of War, Heavy Rain, Resistance, Killzone, LittleBigPlanet. All series' you should look into.