My pathetic gamestop story...

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LuIsSiUl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 LuIsSiUl
Member since 2004 • 1935 Posts

Ok so today I went to the mall to buy a present for my brother. I decided to get Assassin's Creed so I went to Gamestop to buy the game. I was thinking in buying a used copy at first since it was 30 bucks cheaper and the present was for no special ocassion whatsoever, but then I figured out that a new copy would have been nicer. To my not-surprise, I found a copy of the game so I got it, paid for it and left. As simple as that right? WRONG!

On my way out of the mall I decided to check the game because I like to read the back cover to see what it is about. When I opened the bag and grabbed the game I realized that the game didn't have the plastic seal and whatnot so I said to myself "whatever if it doesn't have any mark on the cd I'll just take it", so I checked the cd and OH SURPRISE! the game had finger prints all over the happy place. I got a little bit annoyed so I decided to go back to the store and change my game for a sealed version, I didn't like the fact that I could have gotten the same game in the same condition for 30 dollars less (Used condition).

I told the guys what had happened and they were cool and said "sure whatever I'll give you another copy...ooops that the last one sorry." then he tried to make up for it adding "Well... it's still new... it's just opened..."

"What?!"

"Yeah...uhm... I think... I mean... uuuhm... aaaaah.... uuh.. oooh yes! The thing is... we used it as a display version... so it's still new it's just that we used it to show what the game includes."

Ok I have to admit, at that point I was completely fed up with that guy and I kept thinking "Why in the world would you need to show people what the game includes... is it that hard to picture a disc and a miniature booklet?!?!" so I just went to my safest choice and said "... Do you think that I can at least change it for another game?"

"Sure why not... which one?"

"IDK... how about that" I pointed to GTAIV (my safest choice). That way I would be able to change it whenever I wanted.

"Sure... oooh we only have opened ... NEW... copies"

"Nevermind can you just change it for a used versi..."

"we don't have it used."

"... you don't?"

"Yes I'm sre we don't"

You have no idea of how irritating that moment was. Finally the manager (I think) grabbed the game and told me that he could do something about it and he went to the back. I was glad that it was finally going to be ok. After 15 minutes the guy came out looking very proud about himself and I saw in his hand a game with a plastic cover - I must tell you that I didn't have my contacts in so I was a little *cough*completly*cough* blind - so I got kind of glad. Then I saw it from a close distance and I seriously had a WTF face.

The guy was like "Here you go a sealed Assassin's creed copy" he was smiling while saying that and I seriously couldn't kept my eyes of that game... It was the same stupid game with stupid cooking plastic foil! I was so mad! then the guy was like "Now it looks like new... sorry it took so long the machine didn't want to work" I was just so pissed at that point that I snatched the game and left.

I decided to go to a friendlier gamestop to tell my story and hopefully get another copy of the game. To my dissappointment the guy didn't have anycopies left.

So here I am with a pathetic, damaged, cooking-plastic-foil covered copy of assassin's creed and 30 dollars more poor than what I could've been.

I hate you gamestop...

To end this story nicely (not) I told my brother what had happened and he responded "Idiot... why didn't you just get a used copy of the game".

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lucas_kelly
Member since 2005 • 5783 Posts
What an ass, burn it down.
ghettokid15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ghettokid15
Member since 2003 • 947 Posts

bro im sry about wut happen to u but i understand bro even though i work for them, u have to understand when we have only one copy left of game we have to represent it on shelf, that just company policy. We dont have choice in matter. When it come the finger prints that shouldnt have been on therem but sometimes mistake happen. What the store associate should done is to call another gamestop in the area to see if they have a assissans creed wrap up. If i didnt work at gamestop i wouldnt shop there either there alot stuff i hate about them but the only reason i work there is for discount and i enjoy the ppl i work with and i only work there one day a week.

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts
tough luck man unless its dirt cheap i only get the used ones at gamestop i dont trust them most times. i just get my games at best buy new because you know they are not up to mischief like those employess at gamestop are. feel for ya man i wouldnt go back again
SageJMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SageJMP
Member since 2004 • 4210 Posts

If you are buying a game new, just go to walmart. Nothing to worry about then other then finding the guy in electronics with the key.

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

If you are buying a game new, just go to walmart. Nothing to worry about then other then finding the guy in electronics with the key.

SageJMP

Which is more trouble than its worth.

sherbie1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 sherbie1989
Member since 2005 • 97 Posts

sound like a situation i had lemme tell you my story 2 years ago. I go to trade in all my old ps2 games for chromehounds which is a 360 game anywho. He says automatcly money off every game i guess for it haveing a scratch im like watever so i get enough for chrome.

I say id like to get chromehounds sorry no new copys and no used im like man. He goes we can sell u the display one im like cool

and u would charge it being used he goes no new im like but its been used he goes but it was our display im like so.... idk wat ur crappy display 360 did to it. So long story short i had him call the eb cross the street i have like 3 within 2 miles of eachother lol.The eb i goto i tell them the story they said we arent worried about 1 little scratch the thing was i dident even show the dude my games yet b4 he said money off WTF.

Heres another story real quick. I goto trade my gamecube in same dude my button got jammed when u press it hard but it was cause it was dusty he was gonna give me 5 bucks for it this was 3-4 years ago im like 5 BUCKS. Hes like in a nasty way then do u want it back im like D@*n right i want it back. I stopped going cause he always gave me a problem but he got fired so i go to that one again.

LuIsSiUl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LuIsSiUl
Member since 2004 • 1935 Posts
Yeah I kind of learned my lesson :P
Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts
[QUOTE="SageJMP"]

Zidaneski

Which is more trouble than its worth.

yes because the OP's experince was so much smoother than just looking for the guy with the keys lol
TIGERLUCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TIGERLUCK
Member since 2007 • 737 Posts

This is why I try to avoid Gamestop as much as possible.. I still don't see the reason why pple are willing to shop at the damn place..

unfortunately I have to buy from them cause they got MGS4 LE exclusive.. I dunno how they got the exclusive those lucky B****ds.

I can't believe all the copies of Assassins Creed are gone?? and no used copies.. probably cause they offer $16 dollars for it!! Those cheap petty.. And if I were you.. I woulda drove to another Gamestop.. or just return the damn thing cause the guy sealed it back for you!

ikwal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ikwal
Member since 2004 • 1600 Posts
Hahaha the people at gamestop must be retarded or something.
Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts
yea and i prefer to buy my games at wallmart. iv had a few of those exp with opened new games. i understood what it was about but i realy think if the display copy is the only one left then you should at least get 10 bucks off or a free issue of game informer or something. I also always buy my systems from wall mart as thay have a MUCH better return policy. 90 days in store swap out or mony back. try that at gamestop lol. gamestop ect had better get there act togather what with online stores and downloadble games becomeing more used. ask the stock holders at alot of the video rental places. stuff like netflix ext is putting a hurting on them.
LidleAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LidleAirlines
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

My personal Gamestop experience is usually exquisite.

Then again, i've been going to the same Gamestop for 7 years or so now, with roughly the same personnel. Meh.

Rhen_Var

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#14 Rhen_Var
Member since 2006 • 12422 Posts
I'll think twice about going to gamestop then...
anewperfectday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 anewperfectday
Member since 2006 • 782 Posts

Yeah, I hate gamestop. They sold my cousin a game 'new' and when we opened it, it was scratced and the inside was broken and it had no seal. That's bullsh**

Plus, my gf was about to sell Mario Galaxy *sealed* to them and they said that she has to open it so they could buy it as used.

P.S., my gf bought DMC4 from them and I asked her how come she didn't get the sealed one, and she said that 'gamestop opens new games and sells them as new' But when I opened the case, my booklet was bent!!

jacksik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jacksik
Member since 2007 • 619 Posts
You could probably beat the guy up and trash the store to get your rep back. But on the serious side i would get a little kid to say that the guy touched him, he'll get fired and if your lucky you'll get money out of it.
Avatar image for deactivated-6075a5c511e8b
deactivated-6075a5c511e8b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-6075a5c511e8b
Member since 2005 • 7222 Posts
Can't you just ask for you money back and y'know, shop at like a local Best Buy or something?
swamplord666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 swamplord666
Member since 2007 • 1873 Posts
I'm sorry dude but you shouldn't stand for that s__t. If they sold you a copy of a game AS NEW then you are entitled to a refund or an exchange for a game at the same price or lower. Also the best advice i can give you when dealing with a difficult employee is to ask for his name and then ask to see a supervisor. That always seems to make people work hard...
DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DealRogers
Member since 2005 • 4589 Posts
you should asked your money back
jeffbase33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jeffbase33
Member since 2007 • 317 Posts

Ok so today I went to the mall to buy a present for my brother. I decided to get Assassin's Creed so I went to Gamestop to buy the game. I was thinking in buying a used copy at first since it was 30 bucks cheaper and the present was for no special ocassion whatsoever, but then I figured out that a new copy would have been nicer. To my not-surprise, I found a copy of the game so I got it, paid for it and left. As simple as that right? WRONG!

On my way out of the mall I decided to check the game because I like to read the back cover to see what it is about. When I opened the bag and grabbed the game I realized that the game didn't have the plastic seal and whatnot so I said to myself "whatever if it doesn't have any mark on the cd I'll just take it", so I checked the cd and OH SURPRISE! the game had finger prints all over the happy place. I got a little bit annoyed so I decided to go back to the store and change my game for a sealed version, I didn't like the fact that I could have gotten the same game in the same condition for 30 dollars less (Used condition).

I told the guys what had happened and they were cool and said "sure whatever I'll give you another copy...ooops that the last one sorry." then he tried to make up for it adding "Well... it's still new... it's just opened..."

"What?!"

"Yeah...uhm... I think... I mean... uuuhm... aaaaah.... uuh.. oooh yes! The thing is... we used it as a display version... so it's still new it's just that we used it to show what the game includes."

Ok I have to admit, at that point I was completely fed up with that guy and I kept thinking "Why in the world would you need to show people what the game includes... is it that hard to picture a disc and a miniature booklet?!?!" so I just went to my safest choice and said "... Do you think that I can at least change it for another game?"

"Sure why not... which one?"

"IDK... how about that" I pointed to GTAIV (my safest choice). That way I would be able to change it whenever I wanted.

"Sure... oooh we only have opened ... NEW... copies"

"Nevermind can you just change it for a used versi..."

"we don't have it used."

"... you don't?"

"Yes I'm sre we don't"

You have no idea of how irritating that moment was. Finally the manager (I think) grabbed the game and told me that he could do something about it and he went to the back. I was glad that it was finally going to be ok. After 15 minutes the guy came out looking very proud about himself and I saw in his hand a game with a plastic cover - I must tell you that I didn't have my contacts in so I was a little *cough*completly*cough* blind - so I got kind of glad. Then I saw it from a close distance and I seriously had a WTF face.

The guy was like "Here you go a sealed Assassin's creed copy" he was smiling while saying that and I seriously couldn't kept my eyes of that game... It was the same stupid game with stupid cooking plastic foil! I was so mad! then the guy was like "Now it looks like new... sorry it took so long the machine didn't want to work" I was just so pissed at that point that I snatched the game and left.

I decided to go to a friendlier gamestop to tell my story and hopefully get another copy of the game. To my dissappointment the guy didn't have anycopies left.

So here I am with a pathetic, damaged, cooking-plastic-foil covered copy of assassin's creed and 30 dollars more poor than what I could've been.

I hate you gamestop...

To end this story nicely (not) I told my brother what had happened and he responded "Idiot... why didn't you just get a used copy of the game".

LuIsSiUl

Yeah, this is my biggest complaint about gamestop. If I am paying for new, I want new dang it. Even worse than the open copy, they usually will put stickers inside the case. I've had arguments with the employees trying to convince me that the game really is new.

Their used games sucks too. I ordered a used title from online. I got it, and the case was all ripped up.

The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

Like ghettokid said, they take a certain number of new copies and remove the game (for shoplifting insurance) and store the disc in a disc sleeve. Anytime you bring them the display case, they're just going to grab the disc from the sleeve and put it into the opened case, but it's still a new, never been played game. Besides, a fingerprint on a Blu-Ray disc won't effect its playability in anyway. As stress tests have shown, it takes far more than that to make a BR unusable.

Moral of the story here TC is unless you are buying a used game, walk up to the counter and ask for the game. You should always get a shrinkwrapped copy or they'll tell you they don't have any. Problem solved.

Bergstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Bergstrum
Member since 2008 • 39 Posts
Gamestop is worthless. I went to my local Lamestop this week to check out the first Guitar Hero. I was a little late to the party, and started with GH2. I always wanted to go back and get the first game, so I thought I would look for a used copy. Now, I know Best Buy has GH1 for about $40 (or now there's a bundle package with both GH1 and GH2), but I've seen a stand alone GH1 box for $40 new, in any case. So, anyway, I go to Lamestop and see they have 2 used copies. I look at the price...$35...what the..? Why would I pay $35 for a game I could just get brand new and sealed for $5 more, with warranty, etc? It would be worth the $5 just to not give Lamestop my business and have to deal with the elitist fanboys who work there.
gokuofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gokuofheaven
Member since 2004 • 3452 Posts
It's either you like them or you hate them. If you work there then you have to find a way to make sales....i mean you'd do the same if you were in that position of making the sale.
ForlonHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24 ForlonHope
Member since 2006 • 1653 Posts
good copypasta is good
BIGKILLA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BIGKILLA
Member since 2003 • 795 Posts
Go back, demand your money back, and on the way out spit in the manager's face.
TrevCubsOr21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#26 TrevCubsOr21
Member since 2006 • 934 Posts

sound like a situation i had lemme tell you my story 2 years ago. I go to trade in all my old ps2 games for chromehounds which is a 360 game anywho. He says automatcly money off every game i guess for it haveing a scratch im like watever so i get enough for chrome.

I say id like to get chromehounds sorry no new copys and no used im like man. He goes we can sell u the display one im like cool

and u would charge it being used he goes no new im like but its been used he goes but it was our display im like so.... idk wat ur crappy display 360 did to it. So long story short i had him call the eb cross the street i have like 3 within 2 miles of eachother lol.The eb i goto i tell them the story they said we arent worried about 1 little scratch the thing was i dident even show the dude my games yet b4 he said money off WTF.

Heres another story real quick. I goto trade my gamecube in same dude my button got jammed when u press it hard but it was cause it was dusty he was gonna give me 5 bucks for it this was 3-4 years ago im like 5 BUCKS. Hes like in a nasty way then do u want it back im like D@*n right i want it back. I stopped going cause he always gave me a problem but he got fired so i go to that one again.

sherbie1989

WOW, interesting story, but wow that was very difficult to read! You could have spaced it out or somthing. im like hes like im like cool! lol

icarus212001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 icarus212001
Member since 2007 • 2744 Posts

its reasons like this that i do my game shopping at best buy. (i only go to Gamestop if the following emergency happened: I like to collect rare games ut i can't find it at a mom and pop game shop. then and ONLY then will i go to GS. Otherwise, they can go eat a cow.

vegetattack15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 vegetattack15
Member since 2007 • 1686 Posts

Gamestop has tried to pull the "new but opened" thing on me, one time. I told the guy "it's not new if it has been opened". He gave me a dirty look, but said nothing.

I then went to Wal-mart to get my new copy of Drakes Fortune. Just make sure if you buy new, look at the game before you pay.

TrevCubsOr21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#30 TrevCubsOr21
Member since 2006 • 934 Posts

At the gamestop I go to (should b the same everywhere) when you take a box to the counter they give you a sealed copy from behind the counter! If you want a used game you bring the box up, and they put a used copy inside! NEVER is there a copy of the game in box when its on the shelf! I have a pretty good story about gamestop also!

Okay so this was a few years ago! I go in to buy MGS2 used (was like 8 bucks or somthing cheap) not a big deal! I get the game, no problem take it home, still no problems. Now anyone who has played a MGS you know that to continue you press circle NOT x! Well stupid me had never played a MGS before and kept hitting x instead of circle, and couldnt start up the game! So I go back into gamestop tell them what happened and they swap out my used copy for another used copy. Still I did not figure out that you need to press circle! Sooo I take it back to gamestop and this time they swap out my used copy for a brand NEW copy of the game! I take it home and I still havent learned out that I need to press circle! A year or so later I go to rent MGS3 at BlockBuster! Take it home same thing as usual, didnt press circle. My friend says give me the controller, presses all the buttons and circle works! So basically I got a new copy of MGS2 for the price of a used copy, but I didnt get to play it for like a year!lol Pretty stupid of me, but o well it turned out good! Ive never had a problem with GameStop (knock on wood) so until I do I will continue to shop there!

Sushiisownage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 Sushiisownage
Member since 2008 • 85 Posts

I find your story a little exegerrated. The hate towards GameStop is overrated too, its not that bad of a place.

robobie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#32 robobie
Member since 2007 • 2172 Posts

Stupid idiots... you shud have got a used version though

I got a used xbox 360 in gamestop before and I brought it home and it had the rrod. Brought it back to get another one and guess what that had the rrod aswell... I got another one though and I haven't had a problem with it yet

game2win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 game2win
Member since 2007 • 114 Posts

LOL that has to be the most retarted manager ever. I would have called him a b**** and got the fuk out:P But seriously though, sorry about your assassin's creed. Just make sure to never go to any gamestop ever again;)

carneyfolk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 carneyfolk
Member since 2006 • 608 Posts
I never really had any issues with a gamestop. For my bday my bro got stuck with a opened copy of rfom from GDS, there was no instruction book. So i just emailed sony, got a new instruction book. But my bro was pissed and i was annoyed, but it was a diff gs then the one i go to. Brand new game...less the instruction book =P.
BIGKILLA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 BIGKILLA
Member since 2003 • 795 Posts

At the gamestop I go to (should b the same everywhere) when you take a box to the counter they give you a sealed copy from behind the counter! If you want a used game you bring the box up, and they put a used copy inside! NEVER is there a copy of the game in box when its on the shelf! I have a pretty good story about gamestop also!

Okay so this was a few years ago! I go in to buy MGS2 used (was like 8 bucks or somthing cheap) not a big deal! I get the game, no problem take it home, still no problems. Now anyone who has played a MGS you know that to continue you press circle NOT x! Well stupid me had never played a MGS before and kept hitting x instead of circle, and couldnt start up the game! So I go back into gamestop tell them what happened and they swap out my used copy for another used copy. Still I did not figure out that you need to press circle! Sooo I take it back to gamestop and this time they swap out my used copy for a brand NEW copy of the game! I take it home and I still havent learned out that I need to press circle! A year or so later I go to rent MGS3 at BlockBuster! Take it home same thing as usual, didnt press circle. My friend says give me the controller, presses all the buttons and circle works! So basically I got a new copy of MGS2 for the price of a used copy, but I didnt get to play it for like a year!lol Pretty stupid of me, but o well it turned out good! Ive never had a problem with GameStop (knock on wood) so until I do I will continue to shop there!

TrevCubsOr21

wow dude, wow.

Avatar image for CaptainSuperman
CaptainSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 CaptainSuperman
Member since 2008 • 480 Posts
I havn't had a problem like this at my Gamestop, but I could definately see this happen. The only games I usually buy are new releases, and I reserve them, so they are almost always shrink wraped, I think maybe once I got one that was open, but didn't think anything of it untill a couple weeks ago. If I was in your situation, I would have just told the manager to stop smiling and give me the game at the used price, or to give me my money back.
alexbhp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 alexbhp
Member since 2007 • 322 Posts
If I'm buying new games I buy at Circuit City, they have the Gamers Savings Club which gives you 10% off any games and accessories.
ski11buzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ski11buzz
Member since 2003 • 2117 Posts

your brother was right, why didnt you get a used copy?

and another note, so what if it didnt have plastic seal and some fingerprints. does it really disturb you knowing that while its in the machine someone touched it before you? its really not a big deal

GFM711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 GFM711
Member since 2006 • 81 Posts
you know, gamestop is like heaven if you can finish a game in a week.. I bought Super Mario Galaxy and finished it in a week and then took it back and only paid 5 dollars for a new sealed copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl (which is just taxes).
killeer2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 killeer2007
Member since 2004 • 793 Posts
If you're ever going to buy a new game then don't go to gamestop.
Narcadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Narcadox
Member since 2006 • 864 Posts
Why didn't you just wipe the prints off lol? As long as it wasn't scratched I wouldn't have cared if it wasn't sealed and had a few fingerprints on.
gekidami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 gekidami
Member since 2004 • 2446 Posts

and another note, so what if it didnt have plastic seal and some fingerprints. does it really disturb you knowing that while its in the machine someone touched it before you? its really not a big deal

ski11buzz

Well it depends on what you define as new, some times shops will just take the game out to put the empty box on the shelf which isnt all that bad, but other times unsealed games can mean anything from the store employees 'testing' the game to one the shop actually had running in a console for weeks as a display. Ok, the game may still work but thats not really the problem, when you buy a new game you exspect just that, you dont want the 'new' version to actually have been used more then some of the 2nd hand stuff...

igotdez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 igotdez
Member since 2007 • 146 Posts
i dont dont get gamestop tho if its open why is it consider new?
Wezker619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Wezker619
Member since 2006 • 1427 Posts
gamestop is freaking whack to begin with.
Avatar image for clarkportmanken
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 clarkportmanken
Member since 2003 • 1714 Posts
gamestop is just a horrible place to buy games, they are always the most expensive place to buy games if you can't find anywhere else just order off amazon. every once ina while they'll have on decent person working there but for the most part people who work at gamestop are jerks.
ck02623

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 ck02623
Member since 2003 • 1534 Posts
Don't blame it on Gamestop as a whole, blame it on the morons who worked at THAT Gamestop.
aznfool07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 aznfool07
Member since 2005 • 3552 Posts
They did the same thing to me.
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#48 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts
that sucks man i hear so many bad things about gamestop but i havent had one bad experiance yet maybe im just have a great gamestop store near me
Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts
Yes Blame The Workers.... They Are Dumb As God Knows What.
kadomony1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 kadomony1988
Member since 2007 • 510 Posts
i dont know why all you people hate on gamestop. some of you complain yet still shop there. the store isnt that bad, at least not the ones ive been to. i espically get tired of people complaining about the gutted copies of the game. if u dont want a gutted go elsewhere,stop crying about it. and some of the stores you people go to must have the most retarted,invalid, and jus completly incompetent employees ever. evrey store in my area , most of the employees are knowledgeable on games, and have decent attitudes.