[MGS 4] THE TWIST REVEALD!! i figured out the big twist of the game....

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aibsaibs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aibsaibs
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

OK Listen im going to tell you the Big twist of MGS4 leave if u dont want the story to be ruined. Also this may only make sense to Fans of METAL GEAR SOLID.

The Big Twist: Ok after playing MGS2 again and some research, i found out that The main character that you control in MGS4 (old man snake)... ISNT INFACT SNAKE... You are controlling a Main "bad guy" from MGS2: BIG BOSS,SOLIDUS SNAKE, George Sears however you wanna call him... But yes its him!! andI will show u the evidence.

Ok firstly i want you to watch this trailor: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnbf8GZgvXQ

At the video time of 5:45 (5 minutes and 45 seconds) you will notice that -apart from being **** on- You will see SNAKE.. but surprisingly young!?!? well thats it, this is the real snake. But he is no longer the main character, you will be using SOLIDUS. Not convinced yet? well check these pictures of SOLIDUS:

BEFORE EYEPATCH:http://games.tom.com/zhuanti/mgs2s/images/solidus03.jpg

AFTER EYEPATCH: http://www.metalgearsolid.org/admin/data/upimages/uploaded/solidussnake2.jpg

Can you see how he looks alot like the new Main character in MGS4?? well it may just be a coincidence? hmm well look at his eye patch.. its on HIS Left eye. Now hav a look at the Character you control in MGS4:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1115/mgs4oy9.jpg

HMM its on HIS Left eye!!! ok by now the idea of coincidence may aswell be thrown in the trash. Afterall this "Huge twist" ideais not a new thing to the METAL GEAR SOLID series.. jus one example is in MGS2... the president being a terrorist! lol..

Anyway i hope i have convinced you guys!!! sorry if i stopped you from jumping out of ur sofa so high that usmack ur head on the celing and then drop the controller on the floor as you grab ur head in pain only to find out that your little bro curiously picks up the controller and walks away with it.... and.... yea.

Andrew Brockman ( i hope HIDEO finds out i solved this twist so he hands over the role of story making to meee!!! James1029384756@hotmail.com) =)

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts
Let's beat the game first.
aznkid2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 aznkid2o9
Member since 2005 • 188 Posts
Didn't Kojima already say that it's snake not big boss or solidus. Some thing has caused snake, a clone,to rapidly age. The solid eye (mechanical eye patch) is a tool so its not actually an eye patch. There is a twist with showing the young snake, but we just don't know yet what it is. Is it another clone? Maybe they somehow reverse the rapid aging? It could be a lot of things actually.
Lamilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lamilia
Member since 2006 • 603 Posts
Or it could be just a part of the octocam...either way kojima wants us to go insane thinking about it so lets change the subject...ducks...whats up with them?
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 zeforgotten
Member since 2006 • 3918 Posts
The real hero is the Octocam.. you'll play 98% of the game like that thing.. hunting frogs.
SolidSnake2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SolidSnake2020
Member since 2006 • 2180 Posts

Wrong it is solid snake not solidus play the game again and pay attention.

Otacon to talked to old snake and otacon only knows Solid snake and is his close friend, I don't know why people still think thats big boss or he would be in his 100.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 zeforgotten
Member since 2006 • 3918 Posts

Otacon to talked to old snake and otacon only knows Solid snake and is his close friend, I don't know why people still think thats big boss he would be in his 100.

SolidSnake2020

not ALL people think that. what about us? the ones like you and me who knows about the games? and the story of all the games? and have even the really old games.

Kaine666_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Kaine666_2
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts
dude of course they look like each other they are twins :S nice try though
Nero_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Nero_Paladin
Member since 2007 • 1099 Posts

solidus is dead

snake is old because of the imperfect cloning technique they used from big boss.

can figure out the young snake though

acviper123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#11 acviper123
Member since 2005 • 1724 Posts
Sir, no. Just no.
Kaine666_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kaine666_2
Member since 2006 • 474 Posts
i think they young snake may be used in like a flash back sequence. most likely anyway
The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 The_Tombo
Member since 2005 • 3537 Posts
[QUOTE="SolidSnake2020"]

Otacon to talked to old snake and otacon only knows Solid snake and is his close friend, I don't know why people still think thats big boss he would be in his 100.

zeforgotten

not ALL people think that. what about us? the ones like you and me who knows about the games? and the story of all the games? and have even the really old games.

what about meeee!!?

And I don't trust these trailers one diddlybit!

Remember the Mgs2 trailers... they where not trustworthy at all , They even switched so it was snake fighting fortune just to throw you off!!

I'm sure that whatever speculation will be brought up based on the trailers, will probably be wrong, because the trailers probably do not show what the entire game will be like. AT ALL!

Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts
This will be the most epic win topic ever if this plot twist actually happens.
acidic_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 acidic_dude
Member since 2003 • 1713 Posts

solidus is dead

snake is old because of the imperfect cloning technique they used from big boss.

Nero_Paladin
Hideo is prolly just throwing in the young snake thing at the end right there to mess with people/let people know its really snake/ you will be able to unlock young snake and play through the game as him later on.
Crazy87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Crazy87
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts
[QUOTE="Nero_Paladin"]

solidus is dead

acidic_dude

Hideo is prolly just throwing in the young snake thing at the end right there to mess with people/let people know its really snake/ you will be able to unlock young snake and play through the game as him later on.

Bingo

marcusboonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 marcusboonis
Member since 2006 • 114 Posts

Or it could be just a part of the octocam...either way kojima wants us to go insane thinking about it so lets change the subject...ducks...whats up with them?Lamilia

haha...

yeah feeding them what kinda past time is that? lol

PrimordialMeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 PrimordialMeme
Member since 2007 • 1279 Posts

Poorly thought out theory there. Solidus died at the end of MGS2.

This is Kojima's last game, we are playing as Snake.

Young snake...might be a clone of snake, maybe Kojima just playing with us. Or both. But we're playing snake in MGS4 end of it.

AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 AgentH
Member since 2004 • 4636 Posts

Simple reply to your pointless theory:

If "Old Snake" was indeed Solidus, why would his voice sound like "Solid Snake"(English E3 2007 trailer)??? Solidus' voice differ from Solid's(Are you sure you played MGS2several times as you mentioned in your first post???!).Your theory doesn't make any sense. And remember we all thought that the masked man was the youngSnake but it was in fact the old snake proved in the gameplay demo where he grabs the statue.

So who is YOUNG SNAKE???

Answer: None other than Solid Snake himself and NO it's NOT the Octocam!

This will be Solid Snake in the beginning of the game. He will LOOK like that! MGS4 will happen in different period of time confirmed by Kojima.

So basically, YOUNG SNAKE will appear in the beginning of the game, we will learn in the game that Solid Snake(YOUNG) is suffering from an aging problem(because he is a clone) and then years later the genetic disease's symptoms will be more remarkable and can be noticeable through OLD SNAKE character. Hint: His wrinkled face, white hair, spitting image of his old man etc...)

Hope this satisfies you.

FlemmingM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 FlemmingM
Member since 2005 • 308 Posts
I would say Young Snake is just Solid Snake using the Octocam, since white hair is sticking out of the face mask, before he hide as one of the statues...
Crazy87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Crazy87
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts

If "Old Snake" was indeed Solidus, why would his voice sound like "Solid Snake"(English E3 2007 trailer)??? Solidus' voice differ from Solid's(Are you sure you played MGS2several times as you mentioned in your first post???!).Your theory doesn't make any sense. And remember we all thought that the masked man was the youngSnake but it was in fact the old snake proved in the gameplay demo where he grabs the statue.

So who is YOUNG SNAKE???

This will be Solid Snake in the beginning of the game. He will LOOK like that! MGS4 will happen in different period of time confirmed by Kojima.

So basically, YOUNG SNAKE will appear in the beginning of the game, we will learn in the game that Solid Snake(YOUNG) is suffering from an aging problem(because he is a clone) and then years later the genetic disease's symptoms will be more remarkable and can be noticeable through OLD SNAKE character. Hint: His wrinkled face, white hair, spitting image of his old man etc...)

Hope this satisfies you.

AgentH

yes sir you have satisfied me i think that this is correct and will most likely happen

mountain_duwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#22 mountain_duwe
Member since 2007 • 1636 Posts

...this is one of the worst, weirdest and yet most interesting "Young Snake in the trailer" theory yet.

Solid Snake voiceover: David Hayter

Solidus Snake voiceover: John Cygan

Voice in E3 07 Trailer: David Hayter

Character in E3 07 trailer: Solid Snake

...got it?

AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 AgentH

I would say Young Snake is just Solid Snake using the Octocam, since white hair is sticking out of the face mask, before he hide as one of the statues...FlemmingM

Young Snake's hair are shown to be GRAY whereas OLD Snake's hair are white. The masked man is OLD Snake, because of the white hair popping out of the mask. Latest gameplay demo Kojima shows how Old Snake puts on the mask and grabs the statue. It doesn't need anymore proves. It was clear in the gameplay demo.

Young Snake = Old Snake = Solid Snake, the hero of shadow moses, Big Boss' killer, and the FoxDie survivor!!

As I stated in my preview post, MGS4 happens in different period of time. That's all there is to the 'Young Snake' story.

tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
it's going to be Heihachi Mishima in disguise. he keeps getting his butt kicked in tekken so he's moving on to a new series.
Big_Boss2703

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#25 Big_Boss2703
Member since 2006 • 70 Posts
Ok, so solidus has LOST his left eye, hence the eyepatch.Now look at the character in MGS 4.He STILL HAS both eyes!And, in the new gameplay trailer, you can SEE through the Solid Eye system, further proving the fact that the Snake from MGS 4 has BOTH EYES, and not JUST ONE, like Solidus.So...your theory is just about shot.....sorry mate.
FlemmingM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 FlemmingM
Member since 2005 • 308 Posts

Young Snake's hair are shown to be GRAY whereas OLD Snake's hair are white.

AgentH

But Young Snake's hair isn't grey.. I even checked the trailer again to be sure...
gekidami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 gekidami
Member since 2004 • 2446 Posts
How many times do we have to hear this solidus BS... the old guy is SOLID SNAKE, you will play as SOLID SNAKE, its been said by Kojima that the main character is SOLID SNAKE... Solidus is dead, get over it and watch the damn trailers what you see is what you get; SOLID SNAKE!
Torous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Torous
Member since 2004 • 915 Posts

OK Listen im going to tell you the Big twist of MGS4 leave if u dont want the story to be ruined. Also this may only make sense to Fans of METAL GEAR SOLID.

The Big Twist: Ok after playing MGS2 again and some research, i found out that The main character that you control in MGS4 (old man snake)... ISNT INFACT SNAKE... You are controlling a Main "bad guy" from MGS2: BIG BOSS,SOLIDUS SNAKE, George Sears however you wanna call him... But yes its him!! andI will show u the evidence.

Ok firstly i want you to watch this trailor: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnbf8GZgvXQ

At the video time of 5:45 (5 minutes and 45 seconds) you will notice that -apart from being **** on- You will see SNAKE.. but surprisingly young!?!? well thats it, this is the real snake. But he is no longer the main character, you will be using SOLIDUS. Not convinced yet? well check these pictures of SOLIDUS:

AFTER EYEPATCH: http://www.metalgearsolid.org/admin/data/upimages/uploaded/solidussnake2.jpg

Can you see how he looks alot like the new Main character in MGS4?? well it may just be a coincidence? hmm well look at his eye patch.. its on HIS Left eye. Now hav a look at the Character you control in MGS4:

HMM its on HIS Left eye!!! ok by now the idea of coincidence may aswell be thrown in the trash. Afterall this "Huge twist" ideais not a new thing to the METAL GEAR SOLID series.. jus one example is in MGS2... the president being a terrorist! lol..

Anyway i hope i have convinced you guys!!! sorry if i stopped you from jumping out of ur sofa so high that usmack ur head on the celing and then drop the controller on the floor as you grab ur head in pain only to find out that your little bro curiously picks up the controller and walks away with it.... and.... yea.

Andrew Brockman ( i hope HIDEO finds out i solved this twist so he hands over the role of story making to meee!!! James1029384756@hotmail.com) =)

aibsaibs
mountain_duwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#29 mountain_duwe
Member since 2007 • 1636 Posts
We appreciate the try considering that there's months 'til this game comes out but--no, no. That was stupid. Sorry.
Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts

Old Snake is sOLiD Snake... End of story. Young Snake is something Kojima put in the trailer to mess with us, Like the Raiden mask in MGS3.

kiwisama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kiwisama
Member since 2006 • 563 Posts

it's solid snake and i have a good proof.

watch the new gameplay trailer (prefered at HD) http://www.gametrailers.com/player/22702.html

now during the time of the "real=time cut scene" we see snake through the camera of the metal gear MK 2 right? well notice that at some point for a slight moment a data box apears about the person mk2 is looking, which is solid sanke at the moment and it says these exact things:

name: ?????????

height: 182.0 cm

weight: 63.5kg

eye: blue gray

skin: white

codename: SOLID SNAKE

you see SOLID SNAKE it is SOLID SNAKE and you can't say "well mk2 is just showing solid snake's details for fun" cos it also says "match" at the details box.

Avatar image for solidsnakechamp
solidsnakechamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#33 solidsnakechamp
Member since 2005 • 799 Posts
..........lol nice try though but not quite :|
acidic_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 acidic_dude
Member since 2003 • 1713 Posts

Poorly thought out theory there. Solidus died at the end of MGS2.

This is Kojima's last game, we are playing as Snake.

Young snake...might be a clone of snake, maybe Kojima just playing with us. Or both. But we're playing snake in MGS4 end of it.

PrimordialMeme
Ya but...Look at Resident evil, Wisker gets killed right??? Nope.
BigBoss25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 BigBoss25
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Hello I'm new to the site and was compelled to sign up as a result of this topic. My take on the whole young snake issue is that he is none other than the son of Big Boss. If you recall at the end of MGS3 Big Boss goes to Alaska with Eva and from the scene we all know what happened. At the end they give a time line of the major events and it states Eva disappears without a trace. But she is now making an appearance on MGS4 which if I'm correct could explain her motive in the game. Solid Snakes fast aging is due to the FOXDIE virus still in his system. Well let me know what you all think.

Here is the link to the pics of EVA in MGS4 for those who have not seen them.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161466

Bartz_Has_Bite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Bartz_Has_Bite
Member since 2007 • 607 Posts
I actually noticed his eyepatch was on the wrong side when the first trailer came out, so.... I beat you to the punch of finding it, but you beat me in RUINING THE SECRET TO EVERYONE!!! :P
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You don't know much about Metal Gear do you?
ski11buzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ski11buzz
Member since 2003 • 2117 Posts

So who is YOUNG SNAKE???

Hope this satisfies you.

AgentH

i dont think that your right because in the trailor that was released on the PSN the masked character and old snake are in the same scene. how can they be in two places at once?

ski11buzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ski11buzz
Member since 2003 • 2117 Posts

Hello I'm new to the site and was compelled to sign up as a result of this topic. My take on the whole young snake issue is that he is none other than the son of Big Boss. If you recall at the end of MGS3 Big Boss goes to Alaska with Eva and from the scene we all know what happened. At the end they give a time line of the major events and it states Eva disappears without a trace. But she is now making an appearance on MGS4 which if I'm correct could explain her motive in the game. Solid Snakes fast aging is due to the FOXDIE virus still in his system. Well let me know what you all think.

BigBoss25

i tihnk that this is a very possible description

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Denji

BigBoss25

IT'S NOT FOXDIE. HE'S A CLONE. He's aging fast cause HE'S A CLONE. Did Solidus have Foxdie? He was old in MGS2 wasn't he? He didn't have Foxdie. I thought this was explained so many times before?!

FusionApex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 FusionApex
Member since 2006 • 1151 Posts
Or it could just be FOXDie (cloning virus thingy).
jw_burrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 jw_burrell
Member since 2005 • 374 Posts

That was just a terrible theory. Way off, man. Way off.

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Denji

Or it could just be FOXDie (cloning virus thingy).FusionApex

It's not FoxDie. Do you even know what FoxDie is??? FoxDie was a virus programmed at specific targets making their hearts mimmick a heart attack, driving the heart cells to kill themselves. It also can be said as some sort of nanomachine virus aswell. FoxDie "the cloning virus version" doesn't even exist. It's not what's aging Snake. HE AGING CAUSE HE'S A CLONE. Why? Cause that's what happens with clones!! Any hardcore MGS fan that actually knows the story would tell you IT'S NOT FOXDIE RELATED FOR THE LAST FREAKN' TIME!

By the way TC, don't quit your day job...

AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 AgentH
[QUOTE="AgentH"]

So who is YOUNG SNAKE???

Hope this satisfies you.

ski11buzz

i dont think that your right because in the trailor that was released on the PSN the masked character and old snake are in the same scene. how can they be in two places at once?

Okay let's get this thing straight once and for all: There are 2 MASKED men shown in the MGS4 trailers. There is the first one who was shown last year, seconds before revealing young snake. The one who grabs the statue. and The second masked man is the one in the E3 2007 trailer, the one who screamed "Johnathan" and was rumored to be Raiden. I was reffering to the first one! Okay thanks BYEBYE!

gekidami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 gekidami
Member since 2004 • 2446 Posts
Could you take this stupid theory to the MGS4 boards so it can join the 10000's of other topics talking about thisvery same thing...
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Denji
[QUOTE="ski11buzz"][QUOTE="AgentH"]

So who is YOUNG SNAKE???

Hope this satisfies you.

AgentH

Okay let's get this thing straight once and for all: There are 2 MASKED men shown in the MGS4 trailers. There is the first one who was shown last year, seconds before revealing young snake. The one who grabs the statue. and The second masked man is the one in the E3 2007 trailer, the one who screamed "Johnathan" and was rumored to be Raiden. I was reffering to the first one! Okay thanks BYEBYE!

Again, don't quit your day job.

AgentH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 AgentH
[QUOTE="AgentH"][QUOTE="ski11buzz"][QUOTE="AgentH"]

So who is YOUNG SNAKE???

Hope this satisfies you.

Denji

Again, don't quit your day job.

You need to get out of here ASAP!

fireblazer236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 fireblazer236
Member since 2004 • 367 Posts

aibsaibs

Yeah. That seems highly improbable and just ridiculous. Besides I think their are going to be a lot more secrets revealed in MGS4 than just who the character is.