LittleBigPlanet and Uncharted on sale for $20 each!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nintatterdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Nintatterdemon
Member since 2010 • 69 Posts
If you grabbed the AC bundle like I did...between these two, AC3 and All Stars, that's a super cheap way to have gotten almost all the best games on the system! Littlebigplanet at $20Uncharted at $20 You have to be logged in at Amazon or you won't see the $20 off coupon which you have to clip before buying. Not sure why it works that way but that's how it is. And if you missed the AC3 bundle this isn't AS good but still a great price...PS Vita Madden NFL 13 bundle for $200 That one has a $50 coupon. Enjoy. :)
Nintatterdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Nintatterdemon
Coupon MIGHT already be dead for LBP? I'm not seeing it there anymore...maybe it'll be back later because that was super fast. It's still there for Uncharted and the Madden system though.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts
I don't see a coupon for either of the games and I'm logged in...
Nintatterdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Nintatterdemon
I know why they took them down early. They were part of the Gamespot coupon deals which started at 5pm EST, they weren't supposed to be up in the morning. Check now. :) Littlebigplanet should be active again and the Madden system bundle should be as well.
Nintatterdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nintatterdemon
Hmm, one of my friends had a problem so I just direct-linked him to the coupon and it worked. Sorry to double post lol but if anyone's having a problem, this goes directly to the LBP coupon. Coupon link on Amazon Not sure why they're making this more difficult than a regular sale..
logicalfrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 96

#6 logicalfrank
Member since 2011 • 1686 Posts

I know why they took them down early. They were part of the Gamespot coupon deals which started at 5pm EST, they weren't supposed to be up in the morning. Check now. :) Littlebigplanet should be active again and the Madden system bundle should be as well.Nintatterdemon

Yeah, I was dissapointed this morning when I checked but they are up as Black Fridays deals on GameSpot...

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/black-fridays/?event=episode_620121130&tag=Topslot;GamespotBlackFridays;GamespotBlackFridays

Cheaper price doesn't show up until you check out. I just got Little Big Planet. Yay for me!