List: Top 5 easiest Platinum Trophies for Vita

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Don_Other

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Don_Other
Member since 2005 • 44 Posts

As a recent Vita owner, I find this stuff very helpful. PSU posted a Top 5 List of "The Easiest PS Vita Platinum Trophies"

Do any of you have any more suggestions? Or do you already have some of these?

See the Top 5 list here:

PS Vita Trophies Banner

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#2 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
Can't say I agree with Motorstorm (unless you're playing it on a PS3 where the Dual Shock's sticks work far better) but I guess the Vita is pretty starved for games in general which would explain this list. I also didn't realize Plants vs Zombies had a platinum. I really hope that's not why they're charging significantly more for the Vita version than any other platform.
FallofAthens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 FallofAthens
Member since 2008 • 2026 Posts

The only Vita game i've platted is Rayman: Origins which wasn't that difficult. Uncharted would be there as well but I got bored trying to get all the bounties. Virtua Tennis so far hasn't been hard to get trophies for at the least the offline ones arent. But I agree with the above poster, Motorstorm isn't really easy, at least not for me.

enz2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 enz2
Member since 2007 • 1689 Posts

Wipeout 2048 was pretty easy. No where near the difficulty of Wipeout HD on PS3 - that is brutal :P

CooperThief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 CooperThief
Member since 2009 • 648 Posts

I have Uncharted and Burning Skies platinumed. Burning Skies was a cakewalk. Uncharted took longer, trying to find all the trophies and bounties. I didn't use a guide or anything to find them, so I feel that the platinum was well earned.

damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 damann22
Member since 2004 • 7655 Posts

Of the five I have ill put them in order from easiest to hardest.

1. Resistance:Burning Skies(2/10): This one should have easily been number 1 on the list since it has the potential to platinum in one playthru and one multiplayer game.

2. Unit 13(4/10): This one is easy if you have somone to help you with the HVTs, which you can easily find here on the forum and on trophy hunting sites.

3. Uncharted: Golden Abyss(5/10): About middle ranged and what you would expect from the ps3 titles. Just a lot of farming for bounties and weapon trophies.

4. Motorstorm: RC(6/10): Honestly this is harder than everyone thinks. I did it solely on the vita so Im not sure how it is on the ps3 difficulty wise. Even after gold medaling everything I still had to shave off a 1.5 minutes for the 40:00min trophy.

5. Rayman: Origin(6.5/10): I love this game so much and plan on getting the ps3 version so I can play with my wife. But having to three medallion every level and then having to get all the hidden cages and relics is a daunting tasks. However this is the most rewarding platinum I have obtained so far.

Right now im working on the wipeout 2048 platinum and its taking a long time going thru the multiplayer campaign. If you are a seasoned wipeout gamer like myself than this wont be difficult at all (like the op said this game is much easier than HD/Fury). However 2048 is not a cakewall by any means and I would rate it 7.5/10

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#7 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
This is a negative thing to me. Why would you want a game to be easy to platinum? Why anyone would actively look for games simply to get a fake trophy and make their fake level increase is beyond me. It should be tough, and any game that isn't at least somewhat of a challenge to platinum shouldn't deserve to have one. Maybe Motorstorm RC and Rayman's are "easy" by some standards, but at least they're challenging, and like damann22 said(of Rayman), rewarding to complete.
damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 damann22

This is a negative thing to me. Why would you want a game to be easy to platinum? Why anyone would actively look for games simply to get a fake trophy and make their fake level increase is beyond me. It should be tough, and any game that isn't at least somewhat of a challenge to platinum shouldn't deserve to have one. Maybe Motorstorm RC and Rayman's are "easy" by some standards, but at least they're challenging, and like damann22 said(of Rayman), rewarding to complete.Granpire

I feel the same way. With the exception of Uncharted all of my games were chosen out of interest. After beating the games I looked back at my earned trophies and started hunting for the rest. I really dont think M:RC and Rayman are easy by any means. I literally could not get the hang of drifting until the very end since I did all drifting events last. And as for rayman, I have never been so frustrated by a platformer since super meat boy. But I think that had I not played super meat boy Rayman would have been out of reach to platinum. My personal score of 6 and 6.5 is respectable IMO.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Granpire
Drifting in M:RC was difficult to grasp, but I've grown to love it, and I've replayed the drift events over and over more than any other, to the point where I think I'm in the top 1000 or so(I'd check, but my brother's playing MGS3 on my Vita right now :P). There's a lot of nuance to Motorstorm's physics and controls, and I think that there should have been a dozen more drift challenges, instead of the three that are there. I haven't gotten the Vita version of Rayman Origins yet, but based on what I've played of the PS3 version, there's a lot of nuance to the physics and a great sense of momentum - perfect for difficult trophies. Just wondering about your number ratings: are they a rating for the game as a whole, or just the aspect of trophy hunting?
damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 damann22

Drifting in M:RC was difficult to grasp, but I've grown to love it, and I've replayed the drift events over and over more than any other, to the point where I think I'm in the top 1000 or so(I'd check, but my brother's playing MGS3 on my Vita right now :P). There's a lot of nuance to Motorstorm's physics and controls, and I think that there should have been a dozen more drift challenges, instead of the three that are there. I haven't gotten the Vita version of Rayman Origins yet, but based on what I've played of the PS3 version, there's a lot of nuance to the physics and a great sense of momentum - perfect for difficult trophies. Just wondering about your number ratings: are they a rating for the game as a whole, or just the aspect of trophy hunting?Granpire

Trophy hunting difficult ratings. I think much more highly than 2-6 of these games :P

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

totally disagree with the list. MC def. shouldn't be there, Uc is a pain on highest difficutly, especially the leven you need to run away. The challenges in Gravity are also rather hard, especially the once where you need to slide which works rather bad. Reality Fighters on the other hand is rather easy to get

FallofAthens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 FallofAthens

totally disagree with the list. MC def. shouldn't be there, Uc is a pain on highest difficutly, especially the leven you need to run away. The challenges in Gravity are also rather hard, especially the once where you need to slide which works rather bad. Reality Fighters on the other hand is rather easy to get

ArchoNils2

I think the main reason these games are listed is because of the limited selection to choose from right now. Compared to other games in what is required to plat them, these seem easier than other titles.

Gravity Rush definitely belongs there. I platted it in three days, albeit I agree some of the challenges were hard. Rayman and Uncharted were difficult at times but are relatively achieveable. The only game that I think shouldn't be on the list is Motor storm. Maybe i just suck at the game, (pretty sure I do) it's not a game I will try to plat because I would just get super frustrated with it.

flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts
Surprised Unit 13 isn't on there. That was my first ever Platinum and it didn't give me too much trouble except for the 2nd HVT mission.
damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 damann22

Surprised Unit 13 isn't on there. That was my first ever Platinum and it didn't give me too much trouble except for the 2nd HVT mission.flowersjf

The second and seventh HVT mission were the hardest for me. But Unit 13 really isnt that difficult if you have friends to give you HVTs. Otherwise I would rate it 7/10. Luckly I have lots of experience with third person shooters on handhelds with Socom:FTB III that I sprinted thru Unit 13 campaign and 5 starred everything. Now im trying to plat Sound Shapes and still working on wipeout 2048.

flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 flowersjf

[QUOTE="flowersjf"]Surprised Unit 13 isn't on there. That was my first ever Platinum and it didn't give me too much trouble except for the 2nd HVT mission.damann22

The second and seventh HVT mission were the hardest for me. But Unit 13 really isnt that difficult if you have friends to give you HVTs. Otherwise I would rate it 7/10. Luckly I have lots of experience with third person shooters on handhelds with Socom:FTB III that I sprinted thru Unit 13 campaign and 5 starred everything. Now im trying to plat Sound Shapes and still working on wipeout 2048.

Yeah I'm with you on everything you said. I five starred all of the missions on my own as well and you wouldn't believe how many HVT requests I got a week when everyone was playing that game lol. By the way, should I get Wipeout? I heard it's pretty good.
damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 damann22

[QUOTE="damann22"]

[QUOTE="flowersjf"]Surprised Unit 13 isn't on there. That was my first ever Platinum and it didn't give me too much trouble except for the 2nd HVT mission.flowersjf

Yeah I'm with you on everything you said. I five starred all of the missions on my own as well and you wouldn't believe how many HVT requests I got a week when everyone was playing that game lol. By the way, should I get Wipeout? I heard it's pretty good.

Wipeout 2048 is great. Best racer at the moment (but theres only two others: Ben 10 and Asfalut injection). I love Wipeout so if you enjoy the series then its worth it. However if youre a trophy hunter than prepare for hairpulling. The campaign is challenging but rightly so to elite pass everything. But im having the most difficulty playing the multi campaign. Im really good at combat but everyone likes to race.

FallofAthens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 FallofAthens

[QUOTE="flowersjf"]Surprised Unit 13 isn't on there. That was my first ever Platinum and it didn't give me too much trouble except for the 2nd HVT mission.damann22

Hows the Sound Shape platting going? I've completed a few of the challenges but some of them are aggravating. Requires a bit of luck with the placings of the coins.

flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 flowersjf

[QUOTE="flowersjf"][QUOTE="damann22"]

damann22

Wipeout 2048 is great. Best racer at the moment (but theres only two others: Ben 10 and Asfalut injection). I love Wipeout so if you enjoy the series then its worth it. However if youre a trophy hunter than prepare for hairpulling. The campaign is challenging but rightly so to elite pass everything. But im having the most difficulty playing the multi campaign. Im really good at combat but everyone likes to race.

Thanks a lot for your opinion. I don't recall ever playing any of the Wipeout games but I need to buy a new Vita game so Wipeout will probably be the next one I will buy.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Granpire

Hows the Sound Shape platting going? I've completed a few of the challenges but some of them are aggravating. Requires a bit of luck with the placings of the coins.

FallofAthens
Sound Shapes has everything I love about Platinum trophies. It's not going to take me months to get, I know, but the death mode challenges are extremely difficult. I love it. :D The beat school challenges were disappointingly easy, though. They might be harder for some, but I found the hint system to be much too forgiving, and I completed them all under an hour. The death mode challenges won't make this an easy platinum, but if you've got the skill for some advanced platforming challenges, this could be a fairly quick platinum.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#20 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I platinumed Gravity Rush tonight, so that wasn't too challenging. It took me a few weeks of normal play to get every last achievement, but the gold challenges were the most difficult and the most intimidating. Because there are a lot of challenges you need to dedicate some time to each one, but once you play through a track enough times you'll become familiar with it and be able to eventually beat it. It isn't without its challenging points, but GR wasn't too difficult to plat.

damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 damann22

[QUOTE="damann22"]

[QUOTE="flowersjf"]Surprised Unit 13 isn't on there. That was my first ever Platinum and it didn't give me too much trouble except for the 2nd HVT mission.FallofAthens

It definitely requires luck before skill. I would do so well with getting the notes but if they arent placed well then its going to be impossible within the timeframe. I would rate death mode 6/10 in difficulty since it was no where near as difficult as some of the rayman levels I had to overcome. And I finished the platinum last night. Now its off to make some levels for my 5 year old to play.

Avatar image for T-A-N-T-H-I-L-L
T-A-N-T-H-I-L-L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 T-A-N-T-H-I-L-L
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Uncharted the gonden abys is an paltinum easy and many good... for me is better than uncharted 3.... ps vita is a 1/2 flop because don't have true big game... Sorry for my english, but i'm italian and i sing up in these forum for study the language with my passion.... THE VIDEOGAMES ;)
SadPSPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#23 SadPSPAddict
Member since 2006 • 5462 Posts

[QUOTE="Granpire"]This is a negative thing to me. Why would you want a game to be easy to platinum? Why anyone would actively look for games simply to get a fake trophy and make their fake level increase is beyond me. It should be tough, and any game that isn't at least somewhat of a challenge to platinum shouldn't deserve to have one. Maybe Motorstorm RC and Rayman's are "easy" by some standards, but at least they're challenging, and like damann22 said(of Rayman), rewarding to complete.damann22

I feel the same way. With the exception of Uncharted all of my games were chosen out of interest. After beating the games I looked back at my earned trophies and started hunting for the rest. I really dont think M:RC and Rayman are easy by any means. I literally could not get the hang of drifting until the very end since I did all drifting events last. And as for rayman, I have never been so frustrated by a platformer since super meat boy. But I think that had I not played super meat boy Rayman would have been out of reach to platinum. My personal score of 6 and 6.5 is respectable IMO.

Certainly on the Vita I only play games that interest me. I am certainly guilty of playing games on the Xbox/PS3 to get easy achievements/trophies but only ones that belong to my kids - Alvin and the Chipmunks anyone :P

FallofAthens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 FallofAthens

It definitely requires luck before skill. I would do so well with getting the notes but if they arent placed well then its going to be impossible within the timeframe. I would rate death mode 6/10 in difficulty since it was no where near as difficult as some of the rayman levels I had to overcome. And I finished the platinum last night. Now its off to make some levels for my 5 year old to play.

damann22

Agreed. a lot of them no matter how could you were if they were placed far apart you had no chance of winning that round. But it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Just took patients and a lot of luck. Got the platnium on friday.

SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
try MK. That one is hard and grindy.
danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 danish-death
Member since 2004 • 5314 Posts
try MK. That one is hard and grindy.SoAmazingBaby
MK? Got 600 hours to spend then sure xD
Avatar image for T-A-N-T-H-I-L-L
T-A-N-T-H-I-L-L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 T-A-N-T-H-I-L-L
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I don't play this videogame.... but uncharted the golden abys is an ''to be continued'' of uncharted 3 or is a new history??
Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#28 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I don't play this videogame.... but uncharted the golden abys is an ''to be continued'' of uncharted 3 or is a new history??T-A-N-T-H-I-L-L
Well this is pretty off-topic, but I'll answer your question for you. Golden Abyss, from what I gather, is a prequel to ALL of the Uncharted games. So it takes place before Uncharted 1.

damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 damann22

[QUOTE="T-A-N-T-H-I-L-L"]I don't play this videogame.... but uncharted the golden abys is an ''to be continued'' of uncharted 3 or is a new history??Ovirew

Well this is pretty off-topic, but I'll answer your question for you. Golden Abyss, from what I gather, is a prequel to ALL of the Uncharted games. So it takes place before Uncharted 1.

This is correct, it is a prequel to the ps3 trilogy

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

I have Plants vs Zombies platted, slowly working on Uncharted and then Gravity Rush. I heard Resistance is REALLY easy, just haven't picked up the game yet.

Oh I'm also working on Sound Shapes, such a great little platformer :)

Hanzoadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#31 Hanzoadam
Member since 2009 • 6576 Posts
Gravity rush is easy aswell as resistance, virtuals last rewards easy just time consuming
ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Gravity rush is easy aswell as resistance, virtuals last rewards easy just time consumingHanzoadam

Why post in such an old thread?

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#33 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
Gravity rush is easy aswell as resistance, virtuals last rewards easy just time consumingHanzoadam
Never knew high level posters necro threads.
SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#34 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
The 2 I've played from that list (Uncharted and Resistance) were pretty easy, especially Resistance. Uncharted had a few challenging bits, dunno if it would still be a top 5 easy platinum for the Vita at this point. The article is a bit old, and I'd definitely fit Playstation All Stars on there, because it's ridiculously easy.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

I know this is a thread necro, but that list in the OP makes me cringe. Mostly because I can't see myself spending the platinum time on any of those.

Virtue's Last Reward is my only Vita platinum, because that game was just so great. 

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Blabadon
The 2 I've played from that list (Uncharted and Resistance) were pretty easy, especially Resistance. Uncharted had a few challenging bits, dunno if it would still be a top 5 easy platinum for the Vita at this point. The article is a bit old, and I'd definitely fit Playstation All Stars on there, because it's ridiculously easy.SoNin360
Totally. I literally cannot believe just how easy the trophies ars.
RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#37 RiKanKiDD
Member since 2007 • 1059 Posts

Um your forgot the easiest Platinums ever. Walking Dead, Sly Cooper Thieves in time and Playstation all stars. I got all 3 platinums in less than 2 weeks

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Blabadon

This thread refuses to die.