Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

This topic is locked from further discussion.

roguas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 roguas
Member since 2010 • 40 Posts

Can this game be played by 2 players at the same time ? (cntrl 1 lara n cntrl 2 zoulou ) ?

hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 hxczuner
Member since 2009 • 2672 Posts
http://www.co-optimus.com/preview/490/lara-croft-and-the-guardian-of-light-co-op-hands-on-preview.html It looks like there is some co-op for the game
4NGoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 4NGoods
Member since 2007 • 1030 Posts
I've been keeping my eye on this game. Looks great and it being a d/l game, wont cost a whole lot. Cant remember the details on pricing but i'd estimate around 10-15. Has there been any news on the release date?
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 hxczuner
Member since 2009 • 2672 Posts
I've been keeping my eye on this game. Looks great and it being a d/l game, wont cost a whole lot. Cant remember the details on pricing but i'd estimate around 10-15. Has there been any news on the release date?4NGoods
It's supposed to come out this summer; probably end of July.
Avatar image for finalserenade75
finalserenade75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 finalserenade75
Member since 2009 • 2162 Posts

It's 14.99 dollars and yes it has co-op. Not sure if it works on the same console or online or both.

Avatar image for JulesleFrancais
JulesleFrancais

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 JulesleFrancais
Member since 2010 • 54 Posts
I think this game will not be a success, the spirit of Tom Raider is dead and when I watched the official trailer it wasn't crazy.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

i might get this since i like co-op games like Marvel Ultimate Alliance and this kinda has the same gameplay as that

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I think this game will not be a success, the spirit of Tom Raider is dead and when I watched the official trailer it wasn't crazy.JulesleFrancais

You're obviously stuck on "Angel of Darkness" and haven't seen how great the latest games in the series have been - So go back to playing "Hannah Montana" and leave the rest of us who still like TR and Lara Croft alone, please. I'll buy it. I have enjoyed the Crystal Dynamics reboots very much and this looks like another fun game in the franchise, though it breaks a little with the traditional presentation.

Avatar image for JulesleFrancais
JulesleFrancais

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JulesleFrancais
Member since 2010 • 54 Posts

[QUOTE="JulesleFrancais"]I think this game will not be a success, the spirit of Tom Raider is dead and when I watched the official trailer it wasn't crazy.MonkeySpot

You're obviously stuck on "Angel of Darkness" and haven't seen how great the latest games in the series have been - So go back to playing "Hannah Montana" and leave the rest of us who still like TR and Lara Croft alone, please. I'll buy it. I have enjoyed the Crystal Dynamics reboots very much and this looks like another fun game in the franchise, though it breaks a little with the traditional presentation.

I Have to admit than a reaction as yours is kind disproportioned. I just say than this game is not in the spirit of Lara Croft. I am sorry if I hurt you with my comment, I have to go to finish Hannah Montana which is a really hard game in fact! :]

Warship_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 Warship_19
Member since 2010 • 1565 Posts
I think this game will not be a success, the spirit of Tom Raider is dead and when I watched the official trailer it wasn't crazy.JulesleFrancais
Yes Tom raider died along time ago but Tomb Raider lives on.
hyksiu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 hyksiu
Member since 2010 • 2201 Posts
[QUOTE="JulesleFrancais"]I think this game will not be a success, the spirit of Tom Raider is dead and when I watched the official trailer it wasn't crazy.Warship_19

What?
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

[QUOTE="Warship_19"][QUOTE="JulesleFrancais"]I think this game will not be a success, the spirit of Tom Raider is dead and when I watched the official trailer it wasn't crazy.hyksiu

What?

Yes, "TOM" Raider is definitely dead. "TOMB" Raider, however, is awesome. If you don't like the series go on back to Nathan in "Uncharted" but just remember who MADE the genre, I'll side with Lara any day. Crystal Dynamics has done a stellar job on the series re-vamps. "Legend" & "Anniversary" are some of the most fun I had on my PS2 in the last years.