Killzone: Shadow Fall voice chat!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingw12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kingw12
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Hey guys.

This is kind of old news, like a month old, but Killzone: SF now supports voice chat. Now, I had no idea they released an update enabling this and being a person who reads whats happening in the updates, I can't believe I missed this! By default the voice chat option is disabled, you have to go into the options menu in game to turn it on. I did a quick search on the forum to see if I could find a similar topic already created but found nothing. So for all playing KZ:SF MP, we can finally talk to each other while playing!!!!

remember... you have to turn it on!

Source :

http://www.killzone.com/en_US/blog/news/2013-12-21_killzone-shadow-fall-v107-patch-is-out.html

and sorry if this is a re thread

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick! This is great news! Thanks for the update. I can't believe it's off by default. That probably means 90% of people will never use it, but I'll take what I can get. Best news I've heard since launch... here's hoping it's got the proximity chat feature. Man, I'm really happy right now.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

If any of you are going to use the voice chat add me to psn: Italianmob

kingw12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kingw12
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

I should have put my psn as well since I'm looking for people who like using voicechat as well.. feel free to add me!

psn: wase1212

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@donalbane said:

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick! This is great news! Thanks for the update. I can't believe it's off by default. That probably means 90% of people will never use it, but I'll take what I can get. Best news I've heard since launch... here's hoping it's got the proximity chat feature. Man, I'm really happy right now.

Spread the word by sending people messages on PSN.

RiKanKiDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 RiKanKiDD
Member since 2007 • 1059 Posts

The voice chat sucks. Only 3 people can talk at a time.... while the others are muted. Party chat is still the best choice for communication.

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#7  Edited By donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

I played last night, and I spent every match saying, "Hey, they added chat everyone... go into settings and turn it on." Nobody did. Just as I was turning it off, a guy on the other team said, "We won!" and I said, "Hey, you're chatting!" That was the extent of my experiences with chat after playing about 2 hours. So yeah, it's a damn shame. Still, hopefully word gets out. I can't send anybody messages since none of my handful of PSN friends has a PS4.

SharpBlades3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SharpBlades3
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

I just read on the kz forum where the next update (feb) will turn chat "ON" as the default (as it should have been), so hopefully that will help. I have a mic but don't turn it on, so blame people like me. ;-)