Japanese PSN Store

This topic is locked from further discussion.

varmintx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 0

#1 varmintx
Member since 2003 • 575 Posts

As is always the case, the Gamespot/faqs forums are a last-ditch effort. I did a couple of searches trying to find a site that translates the Japanese PSN store (or at least makes it little easier to navigate for us non-Japanese-speaking people). Unfortunately, all I ever got were explanations on how to setup an account or various release announcements.

If anyone knows a site that goes into a little more detail, I'd appreciate a link. And no, I'm not going to "just go learn Japanese." I suck enough at French to know it would be futile.:)

dragonseer439

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 dragonseer439
Member since 2006 • 218 Posts

Once you have set up an account, and their are places that show you how to do this screen by screen, then you can browse the Japanese PSN storeto your hearts content, just navigate the same way for other stores. I'm not sure what else you are looking for, do you want to know what is unique to the Japanese store? For free or purchasable content? If you are looking for a super dooper site with everything translated and detailed information about every bit of content then you aren't going to find it. But ask specific questions and we can help.

NadeShiko9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 NadeShiko9
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
How can I tell whats the free contend in Japanese PSN store? What do the Japanese symbol for the free content look like?