In game custom Music

This topic is locked from further discussion.

armyman455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 armyman455
Member since 2008 • 914 Posts
.... is it ever gonna happen the ability to play music from your MS in games that the music isnt toointriguingkinda like on xbox360 they call it "custom soundtrack" id love that ability specially if im gonna play any sports games on my psp cause frankly their music isnt too great
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts

They could, but I dont see anything thats coming out that looks like it will have Custom soundtracks, maybe int he future. I know LCS was supposed to have this feature, but it didnt work, and a game called Traxion that took your music and made levels based on it was supposed to come out, but i think it got cancelled.

I agree though, alot of sports games have bad soundtracks, the only good one I've heard is in MVP 05 and MLB 08.

aarun27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 aarun27
Member since 2007 • 647 Posts

Yeah, I wish this would happen too, I get sick of some music on racing games. Or they should use the same feature as GTA http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/unions/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25178214&union_id=9739< Custom tracks

It'd be a great add on but I suppose it's not a vital part, it's not as if it's the music that puts you off the game. As long as the game is cool, but yeah I would want to see this on PSP, it's being left out. :(

Blazevoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Blazevoir
Member since 2006 • 2038 Posts
Doesn't Lumines have this?