• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZenesisX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 ZenesisX
Member since 2008 • 1651 Posts

I dont know that much about how all the companies connect or whatever but is Kingdom Hearts 3 safe as a exclusive for the PS3? also is Versus safe too? I dont really know so i would be glad if someone could tell me. On a side note, poor Sony fans, it makes me wonder if any of the big exclusives are safe now since money can talk louder than loyalty or honor:?

CellAnimation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 CellAnimation
Member since 2007 • 6116 Posts
Wow, did you really just figure out that companies are in it for the money? :roll: Seriously if you're going to cry over games being on 1 console or another you really need to get out and see the real world. Or you could just buy the other consoles...
bodokai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 bodokai
Member since 2006 • 591 Posts

I dont know that much about how all the companies connect or whatever but is Kingdom Hearts 3 safe as a exclusive for the PS3? also is Versus safe too? I dont really know so i would be glad if someone could tell me. On a side note, poor Sony fans, it makes me wonder if any of the big exclusives are safe now since money can talk louder than loyalty or honor:?

ZenesisX

nope its not you see what happend today with all M$money they are convincing every developer go multiplatform or exlusive

mfarris2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mfarris2006
Member since 2005 • 335 Posts
Why do people care so much about if a game is exclusive or not? A game being on both sytems does nothing for me. I have a PS3, I get to play the same games on my system and as long as that continues to be the case I am plenty happy. I could care less if a game is also on 360. Look at it like this. Microsoft does not have as strong first party titles and Sony and that is where things will be good for SOny. Everbody needs to stop whining, there are enough games to play. If people want to get rid of their PS3 because Microsoft got a game you are also going to get then that is sad for you. Also how many 360's will you go though, I had 4 before I said forget it. Too many red rings. I rather take a stanle system and the main reason I got my PS3 was not even for games. Blu Ray!
mfarris2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mfarris2006
The days of exclusives are over! It costs too much to make a game these days and the companies need to try and sell as many copies as possible. The next thing is going to be extras and downloadable content!
ps3wizard45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 ps3wizard45
Member since 2007 • 12907 Posts
Why do people care so much about if a game is exclusive or not? A game being on both sytems does nothing for me. I have a PS3, I get to play the same games on my system and as long as that continues to be the case I am plenty happy. I could care less if a game is also on 360. Look at it like this. Microsoft does not have as strong first party titles and Sony and that is where things will be good for SOny. Everbody needs to stop whining, there are enough games to play. If people want to get rid of their PS3 because Microsoft got a game you are also going to get then that is sad for you. Also how many 360's will you go though, I had 4 before I said forget it. Too many red rings. I rather take a stanle system and the main reason I got my PS3 was not even for games. Blu Ray!mfarris2006
exclusives make people buy certain platforms and when the platform establisher gets money they can provide more for fans and license more exclusives ,etc
Avatar image for the-other-snake
the-other-snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 the-other-snake
Member since 2007 • 32 Posts
YA exclusives don't really matter i mean sure they can sell consoles if the game is HUGE but other than that i could care less is the 360 gets FF13 or what ever. I'm a loyal Sony fan and and i know sooner or later it's going to be the next ps2 (hopefully) i mean they said the same thing about the ps2,"where's the games", but the ps2 became one of the biggest consoles of all time so don't worry to much Sony will probably pull through soon :lol:
lethal18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lethal18
Member since 2007 • 636 Posts
NOTHINGS safe after FFXIII.......NOTHING!!!
Steve_ps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Steve_ps
Member since 2008 • 255 Posts

I'd rather Sony invest in making top quality 1st party games rather than entering a bidding war with a 3rd party dev with hit and miss games.

mushi799

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mushi799
Member since 2006 • 1163 Posts

NOTHINGS safe after FFXIII.......NOTHING!!!lethal18

MS annouced they acquired Sony's PS3 Emblem.

mushi799

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mushi799

I'd rather Sony invest in making top quality 1st party games rather than entering a bidding war with a 3rd party dev with hit and miss games.

Steve_ps

i've been saying that all along. Sony relliance on third party screwed them over this generation.

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts

[QUOTE="mfarris2006"]Why do people care so much about if a game is exclusive or not? A game being on both sytems does nothing for me. I have a PS3, I get to play the same games on my system and as long as that continues to be the case I am plenty happy. I could care less if a game is also on 360. Look at it like this. Microsoft does not have as strong first party titles and Sony and that is where things will be good for SOny. Everbody needs to stop whining, there are enough games to play. If people want to get rid of their PS3 because Microsoft got a game you are also going to get then that is sad for you. Also how many 360's will you go though, I had 4 before I said forget it. Too many red rings. I rather take a stanle system and the main reason I got my PS3 was not even for games. Blu Ray!ps3wizard45
exclusives make people buy certain platforms and when the platform establisher gets money they can provide more for fans and license more exclusives ,etc

Exactly.

Think with me. Exclusives makes people buy consoles. If more people buy the same console more exclusives will come, meaning better and more games will be multiplat or exclusive to the console we own. So imagine we had a huge fanbase, that would mean more games for us.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
Why worried. dont you know FF games used to be exclusive Nintendo only.... time changed. PS3 will always have tons of great games. just give it time.
chazasul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#14 chazasul
Member since 2003 • 3852 Posts

I doubt Kingdom Hearts 3 will show up tomorrow. First of all, it's all just rumours that there's even going to be a third one at this point. Secondly, we're still waiting for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep on the handhelds. How many Kingdom Hearts games could possibly be in development at one time?

carneyfolk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 carneyfolk
Member since 2006 • 608 Posts

I new ff13 was going to go multiplat, most of these games are, and they will dangle the dlc/timed release carrot in front of sony / MS to see who is stupid enough to bite, and MS is the one dumb enough to bite. Look at GTA4...how many units did that game move for MS with the extra DLC...yep, pretty much none. Sony did just fine not ponying up money for square, they probably wanted an exorbitant amount of money, probably enough to cover MS bidding to get the game + the sales they would get with it being multiplat, it wasnt a sound business decision. And besides, sony is still outselling xbox at this point, and where the real FFXIII battleground, Japan, sony will win soundly.

I really dont know too many people who have an xbox right now that are waiting for ff13 to get a ps3, those type of RPG's are not everyones cup of tea.

mushi799

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mushi799

Why worried. dont you know FF games used to be exclusive Nintendo only.... Dogswithguns

Which hurt Nintendo really bad. FF7 was HUGE for PSX.

eklineage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 eklineage
Member since 2008 • 2413 Posts
why play a game on an expensive console when u can play the same game on the cheaper console. See the logic here?
mfarris2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mfarris2006
WAWA! So sad. Get over it. Stop spending so much time whining and play games! Be worried about exclusives all you want it's over for exclusives. Like I said first party is where its at now!
Sir_McStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sir_McStyle
Member since 2006 • 44 Posts

Wow, did you really just figure out that companies are in it for the money? :roll: Seriously if you're going to cry over games being on 1 console or another you really need to get out and see the real world. Or you could just buy the other consoles...CellAnimation

Wasteful spending is not a joy everyone can share.

And the amount of money spent on the console warrants the right to complain/"cry" if it disappoints.

On topic: It's possible that they can become a part of the 360 library.

MFDABADKID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MFDABADKID
Member since 2007 • 1144 Posts
FFXIII is only going to be Multi-Plat for the US & Europe. In Japan the game will be release first before we get it & it will remain a PS3 exclusive
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#21 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
Why on earth is everybody so worried.Look aslong as you get to play the game what is the problem?It is to late to do anything now so I just say let the 360 RPG fans enjoy FF13.All I see is people complaining about FF13 going to the 360.Let me ask you this,is it really that big of a deal.Games go to different consoles all of the damn time.This is why I don't pay attention to the video game wars and stuff like that.Just be glad that you will get to play FF13/Kingdom hearts 3/Versus.Even if the other two manage to go to the 360,really how will that effect you if it is still on the PS3?
mushi799

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mushi799

Why on earth is everybody so worried.Look aslong as you get to play the game what is the problem?It is to late to do anything now so I just say let the 360 RPG fans enjoy FF13.All I see is people complaining about FF13 going to the 360.Let me ask you this,is it really that big of a deal.Games go to different consoles all of the damn time.This is why I don't pay attention to the video game wars and stuff like that.Just be glad that you will get to play FF13/Kingdom hearts 3/Versus.Even if the other two manage to go to the 360,really how will that effect you if it is still on the PS3?K1LLR3175

Not worried, just annoyed. If you'rer a loyal Sony fan wouldn't you be. MS is treating their costumers pretty well, getting games they should not have.

I dont see Sony trying to steal exclusives. MS got GTA4, Assassin Creed, DMC4, FF13 ...and so on from Sony. Can sony at least get a game from MS? Like Gears of Wars?

ChiSoxBombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ChiSoxBombers
Member since 2006 • 3700 Posts

Third party exclusives will really never see daylight much more. microsoft has too much money, and filters loads of $$$ to companies so as to bring every game they can to their platform. As it is called, the name "System Wars" is really the truth. Microsoft knows how to do battle and overpower their enemies, and it takes little things like paying third party devs and releasing dozens of exclusives of their own, or at least try to make as much as possible. Sony had it easy with ps2 seeing xbox's many flaws and disadvantages, so while sony sat on their butts atop the kings chair of the previous console race, MS found out what they needed to do to maximize their profits: GAMES. not all companies want to make games just for playstation anymore, seeing 360 has a much larger fanbase and they offer more money to them. sony needs to step up their game, stop waiting for something big to happen, and buy the c*** outta devs and 1st party exclusives

ZenesisX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#24 ZenesisX
Member since 2008 • 1651 Posts
I guess using the word "worried" was a mistake on my part. alot of people in here are so quick to post a rude comment:P What i was wondering is this, I spent good money on the PS3 so like any other, i would hope it would deliver. I dont care if the 360 has FF13, it just makes you put everything else into thought as to if it will be an exclusive to the PS3 or not. I mean, i bought the PS3 hoping it would be just as good as the PS2. and so far it has given me some good games but if it has all the same games as the other consoles, i could have just bought a different one instead. Thats my issue, sorry for confusing some of you:?
magicquebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#25 magicquebec
Member since 2006 • 1306 Posts

Why are you worried? It's not like they won't make these games for PS3, it's just that they are making them for 360 as well... What's wrong about that?

It's not a war or something, i think they should make all games ps3/360... Wii's in a different world.

They should make MGS4 for 360 like they did for the PS3, They should make GoW2 for PS3 like they did for 360. i think every gamer should enjoy every games, Give God of War 3 to 360 as well, let them enjoy! It's not like we won't get the game anyway :)

MORE GAMES, MORE FUN!

thekingisme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 thekingisme
Member since 2004 • 92 Posts

[QUOTE="K1LLR3175"]Why on earth is everybody so worried.Look aslong as you get to play the game what is the problem?It is to late to do anything now so I just say let the 360 RPG fans enjoy FF13.All I see is people complaining about FF13 going to the 360.Let me ask you this,is it really that big of a deal.Games go to different consoles all of the damn time.This is why I don't pay attention to the video game wars and stuff like that.Just be glad that you will get to play FF13/Kingdom hearts 3/Versus.Even if the other two manage to go to the 360,really how will that effect you if it is still on the PS3?mushi799

Not worried, just annoyed. If you'rer a loyal Sony fan wouldn't you be. MS is treating their costumers pretty well, getting games they should not have.

I dont see Sony trying to steal exclusives. MS got GTA4, Assassin Creed, DMC4, FF13 ...and so on from Sony. Can sony at least get a game from MS? Like Gears of Wars?

Aren't we getting Bioshock?? that was a M$ exclusive

mushi799

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mushi799
[QUOTE="mushi799"]

[QUOTE="K1LLR3175"]Why on earth is everybody so worried.Look aslong as you get to play the game what is the problem?It is to late to do anything now so I just say let the 360 RPG fans enjoy FF13.All I see is people complaining about FF13 going to the 360.Let me ask you this,is it really that big of a deal.Games go to different consoles all of the damn time.This is why I don't pay attention to the video game wars and stuff like that.Just be glad that you will get to play FF13/Kingdom hearts 3/Versus.Even if the other two manage to go to the 360,really how will that effect you if it is still on the PS3?thekingisme

It was purely 2k decision to port it over to the ps3 not sony convincing them and it wasn't a 360 exclusive since it was both on 360 and PC.

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#28 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
Well maybe that's just it.I have both consoles.And even if those games went to the 360 I still would be playing them on the PS3.I honestly can't see the big deal though if you have a PS3 then be happy that you still get to play the game.I hate when all of the nasty comment from the 360 fan-boy and girls come out about the 360 being better,I have a 360 and trust me in my opinion both of them are equal.I hate how M$ claims to be better from a games stand point when they are just taking Sony exclusives.Now you do have to had it to them they are doing alot better then Sony from the business stand point.
darkwolfs48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 darkwolfs48
Member since 2003 • 87 Posts
Epic owns the gears IP but since MS publishes it, its staying on 360. Same with Halo as such Halo Wars is not being made by Bungie but by another MS team. Versus is still exclusive right from SE's lips at the SE conference following the MS one and 13 isnt seeing a 360 release in japan. Stop worrying PS3 has god of war 3, LBP and for the interested david jaffe left a easter egg saying hes working on twisted metal for ps3 on the ps2 port of head on. Thats the basics. You wont see a Halo or Gears game on a sony console.
big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 big_boss4life
Member since 2006 • 2633 Posts

I am worried too. I dont want my precious games to go to the Other console :(

Or wait for other to come to mine :( while the Others... play :(

Minder22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Minder22
Member since 2004 • 487 Posts

I'm worried as well, I got a PS3 because I thought this would be its amazing year as many people were hyping. Now that Microsoft is acquiring all of sonys exclusives little by little I wish I would have stuck with a more popular 360.

big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 big_boss4life

Why are you worried? It's not like they won't make these games for PS3, it's just that they are making them for 360 as well... What's wrong about that?

It's not a war or something, i think they should make all games ps3/360... Wii's in a different world.

They should make MGS4 for 360 like they did for the PS3, They should make GoW2 for PS3 like they did for 360. i think every gamer should enjoy every games, Give God of War 3 to 360 as well, let them enjoy! It's not like we won't get the game anyway :)

MORE GAMES, MORE FUN!

magicquebec

Dont YOU UNDERSTAND!?

If they made MGS4 for the ps3/360 the game wont have been what it is today, it would ve been downgraded.

Look if dev star going multiplat Like EA or Ubisoft.... then well just use your imagination.

There arent many dev out there that will actually take the time to develop a game apropiate for the ps3....

Multiplats= more games AT what cost?

DOWNGRADE...

Why the heck i bought a ps3 if i could get the same games on a machine that costs 200 bucks less?

THINK!

mushi799

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mushi799

Epic owns the gears IP but since MS publishes it, its staying on 360. Same with Halo as such Halo Wars is not being made by Bungie but by another MS team. Versus is still exclusive right from SE's lips at the SE conference following the MS one and 13 isnt seeing a 360 release in japan. Stop worrying PS3 has god of war 3, LBP and for the interested david jaffe left a easter egg saying hes working on twisted metal for ps3 on the ps2 port of head on. Thats the basics. You wont see a Halo or Gears game on a sony console.darkwolfs48

GeOW wasn't published by MS, GeOW2 is. I didn't see Sony trying to get the game during that timeframe since we all know GeOW2 will be huge. FF13 is going to be huge and what did MS did. They brought it to their system. Sony needs to wake the hell up.

darkprince99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 darkprince99
Member since 2006 • 90 Posts
who cares?! i hate SE more than anything right now but who the F cares?!!ps3 is now on its way to hell :[ looks like SE cares only about money now....not like the old days........IMO this is stupid it should be an exc to the ps3 if they wanna found out if the fans are loyal to them or not.............and for us (ps fanboys) to be happy to have a ps3 i never regreted buying a ps3 and i nvr will..........but after this........i spent lots OF F MONEY ON MY PS3 AND 2 GAMES WOULD MAKE ME FLY TO PARADISE AND THESE GAMES ARE FFVS13 AND KH3 IF THEY ARE NOT EXC THEN F U SE!!!
big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 big_boss4life

who cares?! i hate SE more than anything right now but who the F cares?!!ps3 is now on its way to hell :[ looks like SE cares only about money now....not like the old days........IMO this is stupid it should be an exc to the ps3 if they wanna found out if the fans are loyal to them or not.............and for us (ps fanboys) to be happy to have a ps3 i never regreted buying a ps3 and i nvr will..........but after this........i spent lots OF F MONEY ON MY PS3 AND 2 GAMES WOULD MAKE ME FLY TO PARADISE AND THESE GAMES ARE FFVS13 AND KH3 IF THEY ARE NOT EXC THEN F U SE!!! darkprince99

Agreed

neovalkyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 neovalkyr
Member since 2003 • 1097 Posts
Fact: SE has always made games for the top selling system, ever since they moved from Nintendo exclusive to Sony exclusive(they have even stated this long time ago). SE was never "loyal", they're more like a slutty gold digging chick. 2nd why did Sony get so many exclusives last two gens ? 1. because it was the top selling system. 2. it was the top selling system in japan, and if you didnt notice most of PS's games were from Japanese developers. I don't know which version of FF13 ill be buying yet. i usually prefer to play games on my ps3 cause it's quieter.
LiquidDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LiquidDom
Member since 2008 • 464 Posts
They just completely back stabbed Sony after announcing that it was gonna be exclusive on the PS3. I am going to get both versions for the achievements and trophies but it was still wrong.
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts
expect Kingdom hearts 3 to be on all consoles with a different version :P Wii gets act 1 , 360 act 2 and ps3 act 3 :P
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts

Fact: SE has always made games for the top selling system, ever since they moved from Nintendo exclusive to Sony exclusive(they have even stated this long time ago). SE was never "loyal", they're more like a slutty gold digging chick. 2nd why did Sony get so many exclusives last two gens ? 1. because it was the top selling system. 2. it was the top selling system in japan, and if you didnt notice most of PS's games were from Japanese developers. I don't know which version of FF13 ill be buying yet. i usually prefer to play games on my ps3 cause it's quieter.neovalkyr

Then we might even expect a Wii version, atleast a spinoff is what im expecting.

Ipik_Fenris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ipik_Fenris
Member since 2005 • 3627 Posts
uuh.... nothing is safe....now MGS4 can go multiplatform too.who knows..versus....well is being developed by S-E, who just throw FFXIII to Microsoft...
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts
At this point, I think anything could happen.
ianuilliam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ianuilliam
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts
[QUOTE="thekingisme"][QUOTE="mushi799"]

[QUOTE="K1LLR3175"]Why on earth is everybody so worried.Look aslong as you get to play the game what is the problem?It is to late to do anything now so I just say let the 360 RPG fans enjoy FF13.All I see is people complaining about FF13 going to the 360.Let me ask you this,is it really that big of a deal.Games go to different consoles all of the damn time.This is why I don't pay attention to the video game wars and stuff like that.Just be glad that you will get to play FF13/Kingdom hearts 3/Versus.Even if the other two manage to go to the 360,really how will that effect you if it is still on the PS3?mushi799

It was purely 2k decision to port it over to the ps3 not sony convincing them and it wasn't a 360 exclusive since it was both on 360 and PC.

By that logic, there are NO 360 exclusives, since they all go to PC eventually.

santi12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 santi12345
Member since 2006 • 221 Posts
In moments of betrayals from some companies that are what they are thanx to SONY (no discussion about this), I appreciate even more Kojima Productions for spending A LOT of money in the development of MGS4 and keeping it as a PS3 exclusive. BRAVO Kojima!! BRAVO!
mushi799

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 mushi799
[QUOTE="mushi799"][QUOTE="thekingisme"][QUOTE="mushi799"]

[QUOTE="K1LLR3175"]Why on earth is everybody so worried.Look aslong as you get to play the game what is the problem?It is to late to do anything now so I just say let the 360 RPG fans enjoy FF13.All I see is people complaining about FF13 going to the 360.Let me ask you this,is it really that big of a deal.Games go to different consoles all of the damn time.This is why I don't pay attention to the video game wars and stuff like that.Just be glad that you will get to play FF13/Kingdom hearts 3/Versus.Even if the other two manage to go to the 360,really how will that effect you if it is still on the PS3?ianuilliam

By that logic, there are NO 360 exclusives, since they all go to PC eventually.

Why should I care about 360 exclusives? PLEASE READ BEFORE RESPONDING. Did I ever say GTA4, AC, DMC were exclusives to 360. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Ipik_Fenris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Ipik_Fenris
Member since 2005 • 3627 Posts

In moments of betrayals from some companies that are what they are thanx to SONY (no discussion about this), I appreciate even more Kojima Productions for spending A LOT of money in the development of MGS4 and keeping it as a PS3 exclusive. BRAVO Kojima!! BRAVO!santi12345

dont be surprised if it comes to 360......everything starts as a rumour...and sooner or later....it becomes true !

Avatar image for lukasz_erecinsk
lukasz_erecinsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#46 lukasz_erecinsk
Member since 2004 • 1235 Posts

[QUOTE="lethal18"]NOTHINGS safe after FFXIII.......NOTHING!!!mushi799

And the next XBOX to support DualShock ... as well as the MS controller S and the Wii-mote while you are at it ...
T-Machine99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 T-Machine99
Member since 2007 • 1848 Posts

[QUOTE="lethal18"]NOTHINGS safe after FFXIII.......NOTHING!!!mushi799

That would be EPIC OWNAGE

santi12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 santi12345

[QUOTE="santi12345"]In moments of betrayals from some companies that are what they are thanx to SONY (no discussion about this), I appreciate even more Kojima Productions for spending A LOT of money in the development of MGS4 and keeping it as a PS3 exclusive. BRAVO Kojima!! BRAVO!Ipik_Fenris

That my friend would be the biggest screw in the videogame history, as well as the end of the console wars as there would be a CLEAR winner...

dont be surprised if it comes to 360......everything starts as a rumour...and sooner or later....it becomes true !

santi12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 santi12345

[QUOTE="santi12345"]In moments of betrayals from some companies that are what they are thanx to SONY (no discussion about this), I appreciate even more Kojima Productions for spending A LOT of money in the development of MGS4 and keeping it as a PS3 exclusive. BRAVO Kojima!! BRAVO!Ipik_Fenris

That my friend would be the biggest screw in the videogame history, as well as the end of the console wars as there would be a CLEAR winner...

G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#50 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts
Most companies are in it for the money, but that's why I like Kojima and his will to bring the best product rather than "dumb" it down and get money.