If you ever had an urge to play gears of war, trust me your not missing anything

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Firstinstimct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Firstinstimct
Member since 2011 • 306 Posts
I sold my 360, gears of war is really and trully a terribly over rated franchise. They actually make turning a doorknob a gameplay feature, a major gameplay feature. Like the main gameplay feature is you hide behind a rock and shoot the all game, and since the developers are so dumb the next and only major thing you do is turn a doorknob. Its quite pathetic. I read alot of ps3 owners wish they can play gears of war but the game is just horrible.
koospetoors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 koospetoors
Member since 2004 • 3715 Posts

To each his own, I personally loved the game's campaign mode and also enjoyed playing some multi-player with bots (man I miss bots in games). And how is turning a doorknob a major feature in Gears? Last time I checked you just kick the door in at the press of a button and continue on fighting.

I personally think you didn't even play the game.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
This belongs in systems wars, and gears is great.
Avatar image for mcpeepants23200
mcpeepants23200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mcpeepants23200
Member since 2006 • 398 Posts
yay a dumb console wars post. Personally I found Gears to be an awesome series. The campaigns are spectacular and the multiplayer very solid. Either way I think this may be a troll thread or from someone too poor to afford both a PS3 and Xbox. Every game can be boiled down to some simple basics(Uncharted is stupid all you do is collect treasures and shoot people with mediocre shooting mechanics. See that was simple) and trolls, and poor people, always use this as their excuse to why so and so game on so and so console is awful