Ideas for a not yet invented game

• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dragonstrikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dragonstrikes
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts
What kind of game would you like to be made ?
Ragamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Ragamer
Member since 2008 • 548 Posts
A game called LIFE, where you can live the life you've always wanted. Or or a game where your abducted by an alien family, then you have to become an alien and help along side of them to destroy earth. Or a game where your a vampire.. or maybe a giant robot.
dragonstrikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dragonstrikes

Personally i like the one where you get ubducted by aliens ,,, it could be a game with a high emotional value,.

Very good ,, keep on thinking

lesner87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 lesner87
Member since 2004 • 2441 Posts

A game called LIFE, where you can live the life you've always wanted. Or or a game where your abducted by an alien family, then you have to become an alien and help along side of them to destroy earth. Or a game where your a vampire.. or maybe a giant robot.Ragamer

OMFG :O ! You read my mind about LIFE :D.I was thinking about it after i saw Playstation home.My idea is that you live a proper life.Like from a kid to adulthood.Go through school-college-marraige-kids-death :D .Its gonna be awesome isnt it ??

What you guys think can a Bluray handle such sort of a game ?

Ragamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ragamer

I could never be a game designer, for instance, whoever made up the kingdom hearts storyline was a true genius. How about a game where like indiana jones, and you were looking for treasure. There could be puzzles and underwater levels(i love those), just like tomb raider or an adventure movie. Or maybe, an RPG where you could recruit ANYBODY into your group. Or a fighting game, where it involved every single game character. Imagine, Halo VS solid snake O_O

spanky333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#6 spanky333
Member since 2004 • 885 Posts
I would make a game where people throw ducks at balloons and NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS
moshakirby18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 moshakirby18
Member since 2006 • 1665 Posts
I would make a game where people throw ducks at balloons and NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMSspanky333

This made me giggle confusingly, tell me more of this game
mindblow87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mindblow87
Member since 2008 • 145 Posts
well ive always wondered about this idea..you know how your always a hero or " the good guy " what about if the game took place in like new york and instead of being" the good guy " you were the bomber / killer/the murderer/ rapist/ bank robber you know you just did whatever crimes you wanted and you could hire people as your gang to do your dirty work for you or do it all solo on your own if you wanted and you had your " hide out " so to speak and the cops and stuff was always after you trying to track you down and you always had to be careful of your actions like using telephones and who you talked to on the street, and if you got caught busted you went to jail or died could make that decision through gameplay and if you went to jail you had to plan **** with people to get out or pay people off i dunno just could be so many possibilitys. i dunno if im coming off as insane or retarded for wanting a game like this but i think if done right it would be cool, but be bad at the same time..promoting kids to go do bad ****..but w/e i can dream lol
spanky333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 spanky333

[QUOTE="spanky333"]I would make a game where people throw ducks at balloons and NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMSmoshakirby18

This made me giggle confusingly, tell me more of this game

Lol sorry, it's from the Simpsons.

Shadowdog42684

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Shadowdog42684
Member since 2004 • 60 Posts
A Final Fantasy game set on Earth in the near future, featuring a group of individuals who discover new abilities in a time of need and come together to save the future of humanity.
spanky333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 spanky333
^ Very cool idea
Wezker619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 Wezker619
Member since 2006 • 1427 Posts
My Ideas for games will most likely be made if I were to post them.
Avatar image for sportsfanatic21
sportsfanatic21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sportsfanatic21
Member since 2008 • 420 Posts

well ive always wondered about this idea..you know how your always a hero or " the good guy " what about if the game took place in like new york and instead of being" the good guy " you were the bomber / killer/the murderer/ rapist/ bank robber you know you just did whatever crimes you wanted and you could hire people as your gang to do your dirty work for you or do it all solo on your own if you wanted and you had your " hide out " so to speak and the cops and stuff was always after you trying to track you down and you always had to be careful of your actions like using telephones and who you talked to on the street, and if you got caught busted you went to jail or died could make that decision through gameplay and if you went to jail you had to plan **** with people to get out or pay people off i dunno just could be so many possibilitys. i dunno if im coming off as insane or retarded for wanting a game like this but i think if done right it would be cool, but be bad at the same time..promoting kids to go do bad ****..but w/e i can dream lolmindblow87

It's callled the Grand Theft Auto and Saint's Row Series...

ChiSoxBombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ChiSoxBombers
Member since 2006 • 3700 Posts

i would make a tactical espionage action game entitled "METAL GEAR"

Oh wait:shock:

that would be too epic of a game to make

SollidSnake_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#16 SollidSnake_
Member since 2008 • 2991 Posts

A Final Fantasy game set on Earth in the near future, featuring a group of individuals who discover new abilities in a time of need and come together to save the future of humanity.Shadowdog42684

dude there are enough ff games... i think the main subject of the topic is originality! lool

SollidSnake_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SollidSnake_

[QUOTE="mindblow87"]well ive always wondered about this idea..you know how your always a hero or " the good guy " what about if the game took place in like new york and instead of being" the good guy " you were the bomber / killer/the murderer/ rapist/ bank robber you know you just did whatever crimes you wanted and you could hire people as your gang to do your dirty work for you or do it all solo on your own if you wanted and you had your " hide out " so to speak and the cops and stuff was always after you trying to track you down and you always had to be careful of your actions like using telephones and who you talked to on the street, and if you got caught busted you went to jail or died could make that decision through gameplay and if you went to jail you had to plan **** with people to get out or pay people off i dunno just could be so many possibilitys. i dunno if im coming off as insane or retarded for wanting a game like this but i think if done right it would be cool, but be bad at the same time..promoting kids to go do bad ****..but w/e i can dream lolsportsfanatic21

It's callled the Grand Theft Auto and Saint's Row Series...

exactly =P

i would make a tactical espionage action game entitled "METAL GEAR"

Oh wait:shock:

that would be too epic of a game to make

ChiSoxBombers

i LOLed x)

Ragamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ragamer
I would make a game all where your this man, and you live inside this person's body. and you have to try and find a way to get out. That would be just awesome.
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#19 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts
I'll never tell you my idea! Never! :P
ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ReaperV7
Member since 2008 • 6756 Posts
third person shooter in the warhammer 40k universe. gears of war style except with chainsaw swords.
Ragamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ragamer
A game where you're this zombie, and it could be like Resident Evil.. but backwards.
III_unknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 III_unknown
Member since 2006 • 144 Posts

I think Mirrors Edge is a great idea,so much freedom.

What if they make a game where you create ur own character and level up until U finish the game so powerful,at the ending u will turn EVIL.Then the sequel will be playing anathor character from the first game against Ur own character(the evil boss).

Xjner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Xjner
Member since 2008 • 409 Posts
The game LIFE your talking about is already made yor just need to leave the house to get one.
Younggun135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Younggun135
Member since 2006 • 1853 Posts
The game LIFE your talking about is already made yor just need to leave the house to get one.Xjner
ha i lol'ed. I know go get a real life!
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts
Grand Theft Auto Earth, you can go anywhere in the world and cause chaos. Real world locations from every square inch of the planet. Photo realistic graphics, incredible physics engine. That my friends, is the ultimate game.
Ragamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Ragamer
You might as well say that to EVERYONE on here, seeing as we all spend most of our time playing videogames. But thanks,I do have a life.
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

You might as well say that to EVERYONE on here, seeing as we all spend most of our time playing videogames. But thanks,I do have a life.Ragamer

Just because we post on Gamespot, doesn't mean all we do all day is play video games. Way to use a stereotype.

Ragamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ragamer
Well whatever, we all talk about them. You're the one judging me thanks, telling me I don't have a life when I DO.
PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts
A game that employs psychological warfare as the main gameplay mechanic, totally unlike any other games where physical combat is everything. I have no clue how to that can be done right now, but if it works out someday it might be totally revolutionary.
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Symphonycometh
Let's not get emotional here. Let's just put down our Maddens and each play a good game of real LIFE football! =D
franky_babylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 franky_babylon
Member since 2008 • 1117 Posts
How bout a game called Join the Army, its a 1st person shooter just like COD4 except you really die.
dragonstrikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 dragonstrikes
well whats a normal life for you ?? Is there a definition for normal life ,,, as far as i know ,, there isn't !!!!!!
dragonstrikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dragonstrikes
lol ,, that would not be a game
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Symphonycometh
well whats a normal life for you ?? Is there a definition for normal life ,,, as far as i know ,, there isn't !!!!!!dragonstrikes
HEY. You're not allowed to apply logic like that here on Gamespot. lol
SollidSnake_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SollidSnake_

third person shooter in the warhammer 40k universe. gears of war style except with chainsaw swords. ReaperV7

=O thats kewl!

SollidSnake_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SollidSnake_

Well whatever, we all talk about them. You're the one judging me thanks, telling me I don't have a life when I DO.Ragamer

HE HAS A LIFE! JEEZ! SOMEONE KILL HIM! oh.. wasnt that what you meant.. im sorry than.. (j/k ;P i think they were fooling around dont get mad over it ;))

SollidSnake_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SollidSnake_

Grand Theft Auto Earth, you can go anywhere in the world and cause chaos. Real world locations from every square inch of the planet. Photo realistic graphics, incredible physics engine. That my friends, is the ultimate game.thelastguy

nawt.. =\

SollidSnake_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SollidSnake_

How bout a game called Join the Army, its a 1st person shooter just like COD4 except you really die.franky_babylon

lol cool idea.. you join the army.. then die.. and then throw the game in trash.. and then go and buy like 20 of them to try and finish the game.. (O.O Jeez)

[QUOTE="dragonstrikes"]well whats a normal life for you ?? Is there a definition for normal life ,,, as far as i know ,, there isn't !!!!!!Symphonycometh
HEY. You're not allowed to apply logic like that here on Gamespot. lol

loled x)

Avatar image for Twoleggedpirate
Twoleggedpirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Twoleggedpirate
Member since 2008 • 205 Posts
Thank you now ill take your ideas and make them my own to sell to others =D
HellsAngel2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#40 HellsAngel2c
Member since 2004 • 5540 Posts

i would make a prison game where you try to escape. Certain clues would be hidden throughout the prison, but non too obvious or accessable by ordinary means. For example, sneak into the wardens office and a notice on the notice board shows a delivery truck arrives at a certain time and location-get onto the truck and you escape.

Or choose to get on the right side of fellow inmates. Certain people will help you get clues or 'abilties' to escape. Doing this would mean the wardens become more strickt with you.

If you choose to side with the wardens, they will be more easy going and give you access to certain areas normally restricted which too hold information for you. You can also commit more low level crimes without being punished. This would also means the prisoners become more hostile.

or you could decide not to escape at all and govern your own smuggling business for a while, just for the sake of it!

RockPwner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 RockPwner
Member since 2008 • 496 Posts
it would be cool if there was a game called THIEF. its like a HD realistic game were you try to sneek around this made up city trying to break in to peoples houses, museams, banks, ect. to steal stuff. but its not like a hold-up kind of robbery, its like the sneaky kind. it would be so freaky because you would be sneaking n this guys house!
michelle341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 michelle341
Member since 2008 • 734 Posts
I'd invent a game that lets u design games without any knowledge in computers needed (kinda like "gamemaker" only that u can make more advanced games then pacman)
Dark-Pain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Dark-Pain
Member since 2008 • 481 Posts
Welcome my friend since you bought this game you are going to die in 7 days unless you beat it. The main character is you. Limit 7 days.
SollidSnake_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SollidSnake_

it would be cool if there was a game called THIEF. its like a HD realistic game were you try to sneek around this made up city trying to break in to peoples houses, museams, banks, ect. to steal stuff. but its not like a hold-up kind of robbery, its like the sneaky kind. it would be so freaky because you would be sneaking n this guys house!RockPwner

the funny thing is that tere is a game named THIEF. ^^

jontafin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jontafin
Member since 2005 • 35 Posts
this game that you speak of called LIFE is called The Sims
Leostatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Leostatic
Member since 2008 • 217 Posts

How 'bout the sheer epicness of a game within a game...such as playing as the main character who is in turn, playing their ps3. All of course while utilizing on-line multiplayer, split-screen, rumble and six-axis support! :P

-patent pending-

StankMango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 StankMango
Member since 2004 • 600 Posts
I always wanted to see a tenchu-style game for online. Like you can hide in bushes and trees and **** and jump out and be all like yaaaaa. It would be pretty cool.
lilhg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lilhg
Member since 2005 • 263 Posts
has anybody played MGSops for the psp? well a game like that but your teammates are next to u and not in cardboard boxes.
bigdrew172

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 bigdrew172
Member since 2004 • 1390 Posts

it would be cool if there was a game called THIEF. its like a HD realistic game were you try to sneek around this made up city trying to break in to peoples houses, museams, banks, ect. to steal stuff. but its not like a hold-up kind of robbery, its like the sneaky kind. it would be so freaky because you would be sneaking n this guys house!RockPwner

Have you ever played the game Stolen? It ended up being really crappy after being hyped by GameSpot for months. But its based on this concept

skp_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#50 skp_16
Member since 2005 • 3854 Posts
An RPG that is set in the current time or this decade, all characters are humans with human capabilities only.