I read about the MGS4 ps3 bundle selling for $499 in the future...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
I don't know much about the PS3, but is this a good deal? Also, is it guaranteed that there will be many more good ps3 games in the future, like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy?
supersnake930

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 supersnake930
Member since 2008 • 1510 Posts
you will for sure get the bang for your buck with offer. it is very well worth it.
hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hydralisk86
you will for sure get the bang for your buck with offer. it is very well worth it.supersnake930
And do you think that bundle will be sold out fast? And also, are there reports of good games coming out in the future?
supersnake930

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 supersnake930
Member since 2008 • 1510 Posts
my best bet is that they will sell out fast. but hey this is just my opinion and not everybody that walks into gamestop or eb games is going to have $499.99 to buy the bundle. and yes there will be alot of games coming to the ps3 exclusively. i have listed some of those games in my bolg. check it out if you want. i hope that those games will seem satisfying to you :)
Avatar image for super_ps2player
super_ps2player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 super_ps2player
Member since 2005 • 531 Posts
..............ps3, 80GB, DUALSHOCK3, MGS4,..............that is a REAL deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hydralisk86
OK, 2 more questions: From the previews on gamespot, do you think MGS4 looks really good? I saw 1 video, it looked interesting, though I'm not sure if it is going to be that good throughout the game. Another thing I want to know is, is the bundle already out there for the game and the console? Because I checked gamestop, it doesn't seem to be there.
metal_gear269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 metal_gear269
Member since 2005 • 590 Posts
The game will be, in a word, abso-freaking-lutely amazing. The bundle is even better, as you get the game, the PS3, and a DualShock 3 for the same price as a standard PS3. Jawsome.
musicgamerguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 musicgamerguy
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts
It's a great deal.
jon0592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jon0592
Member since 2005 • 123 Posts

about 1/2 the money i plan to buy this package comes from futureshop gift cards (lol) so will they have it? (i live in ontario, canada)

asas63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 asas63
Member since 2006 • 180 Posts
awsome deal.
SSBTCFBO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SSBTCFBO
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I can sense some uncertainty in you PS3 question ;) As a PS3 owner (and wii owner) I can put in my two cents. I agree with the many critics the PS3 has had a rough start. A poor launch, extremely high prices and lack of games did not help. However I will re-iterate as I try to tell all people on the fence, the PS3 is a great piece of hardware.

If you are worried about games, there are many titles that will keep you busy. Assasin's Creed, Uncharted, Burnout Paradise, Orange Box, Unreal Tournament III, CoD4, and Heavenly Sword are some of my favorites. Titles to come include MGS4, GT4, Gran Turismo 5, Star Wars Force Unleashed, and Rainbow 6: Vegas 2. I KNOW I KNOW! I listed many games that are available for Xbox 360. And before the flaming begins, yes exclusivity is not something that PS3 has an abundance of.

However, if you are like me and owned a PS2 since launch of that system, I appreciate quality hardware that is built with longevity in mind. Microsoft is rumored (maybe confirmed now) to be building the "next next gen" system within the next couple years... I am not big on companies who just cycle hardware and gimmick people into pouriing big bucks into a tech trend. I like to know the system I buy was meant to last a decade. Sony claims they had longevity in mind and their technology shows (Blue-ray, Cell processor, etc).

But to answer your question, yes that package is an awesome deal if you like the MGS line of games (god forbid anybody not likiing them lol). Plus the dual shock 3 is a seriously big bonus. I am still lookiing forward to upgrading my 2 regular ones to those lol.

Anyways hope that helps!