how is uncharted 2 multiplayer?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aliaslam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aliaslam
Member since 2005 • 95 Posts

i am thinking about picking up uncharted 2. i wanted to ask how is the multiplayer for the game? is the community big? is it competitive? intense?

GeneralHawx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 GeneralHawx
Member since 2009 • 1853 Posts

i am thinking about picking up uncharted 2. i wanted to ask how is the multiplayer for the game? is the community big? is it competitive? intense?

aliaslam
community big: yes, competitive: so, so, intense: can be but IMO UC2 multi is crap there are better ones out there
aliaslam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 aliaslam
Member since 2005 • 95 Posts

any recommendations on multiplayer games for the ps3. i got all the recent ones, MW2, BFBC2, KZ2, and buying red dead 2. anything else for the ps3 thats good for the multiplayer

GodofEmpires

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GodofEmpires
Member since 2009 • 611 Posts
Uncharted 2 MP is pretty fun, I played about 160 hours on it.
MrJack3690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 MrJack3690
Member since 2004 • 2227 Posts

Uncharted 2's multiplayer is nothing short of awesome. Don't take people's word for it though, check youtube vids and see if its something you think you'd like. But honestly unless you don't like 3rd person shooters then you will probably like the multiplayer. It's probably my favorite multiplayer game.

munkeypoo45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 munkeypoo45
Member since 2008 • 3221 Posts

its multiplayer is so much fun. it can be very competitve and intense. im playing a lot now cause i got bored of MW2 online. it is way better than MW2. the only thing that can be a pain is the matchmaking. it can be little long for loading and finding players it is very fun once playing it.

wstfld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wstfld
Member since 2008 • 6375 Posts
Uncharted 2 has excellent multiplayer. Its definitely my favorite this gen. Its very beefy. All of the game types (except chain reaction) work very well and the co-op modes can get pretty intense.
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
Easily my favorite online game of all time, competitive and co-op. Single player is up there with my top 3 favorites also. A true classic.
sandyxpcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sandyxpcn
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Uncharted 2 multiplayer is pretty much the best third person multiplayer on the PS3. The community is big and active. I found plunder mode the most competitive and intense.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

I love the MP in UC2 (one of the best games this gen by a mile IMO). I have spent many many hours playing the MP. To be honest I was a bit skepticle at first, then when you get to understand it, it becomes one of the most fun MP's out there IMO.

bananapotato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 bananapotato
Member since 2009 • 407 Posts

[QUOTE="aliaslam"]

GeneralHawx

community big: yes, competitive: so, so, intense: can be but IMO UC2 multi is crap there are better ones out there

I beg to differ, I've been playing nonstop since release date and I'm still loving it. Try it out, the single player is enough for full price anyways.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

[QUOTE="GeneralHawx"][QUOTE="aliaslam"]

bananapotato

I beg to differ, I've been playing nonstop since release date and I'm still loving it. Try it out, the single player is enough for full price anyways.

I agree with this strongly, although I have stopped playing the MP because my freind does not have the game. If he did I am sure we would be playing this game all the time.

black__bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 black__bunny
Member since 2008 • 363 Posts

U2 mp is my favourite. there is still a huge community for it and games can get pretty intence and competitive. Ive rarely had problems with glitches/lag, its only really the matchmaking that annoys me as it can take a while to find players.

RavenLoud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RavenLoud
Member since 2009 • 2874 Posts

any recommendations on multiplayer games for the ps3. i got all the recent ones, MW2, BFBC2, KZ2, and buying red dead 2. anything else for the ps3 thats good for the multiplayer

aliaslam
Warhawk Resistance 2 (awesome co-op, competitive is OK, but there are better options. Get it for the co-op) There is also Fat Princess on PSN, people on these boards doesn't seem to like it much, but I love it. The games you listed are all shooters, but if you want good online games, LBP and ModNation racers are definitively worth checking out. Try it. I was skeptical of LBP at first, but it was so much fun when you actually play it.
Totalgym9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Totalgym9000
Member since 2009 • 1456 Posts
the uncharted 2, 3 player coop is pretty fun as well
wegotlemonade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 wegotlemonade
Member since 2010 • 84 Posts
you can kill teammates with grenades with no penalty. you can hang off the sides of cliffs and pull people off as they walk past.
spookykid143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 spookykid143
Member since 2009 • 10393 Posts

I thought the MP was boring, and the SP generic.

yellerbelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 yellerbelly
Member since 2008 • 1008 Posts
I'm a big fan of the multiplayer. The extra content for it is pretty solid too.
Cregan4584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Cregan4584
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Here is a video montage to get an idea of how fun it is! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wM-Gvclt70
gundaicut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 gundaicut
Member since 2010 • 456 Posts

its really fun but after likeplaying each stage like twiceit gets really boring